The EndlingsDeep in the far reaches of space lies the Enclave of the Endlings. It is the eternal home of the Endlings, beings that were granted eternal life by the Terminarch to preserve the racial memory of functionally extinct species.The Endlings are part of the environment deck of the same name, so they may attack heroes and villains alike in the defense of their home.
- The Ace: Each one is an ideal, peak specimen of their kind, a paragon of their dead race.
- Art Shift: The art style for the Enclave of the Endlings resembles that of early 50's science fiction and comic legend Jack Kirby, complete with Kirby Dots.
- Blood Knight: Possibly Urdid, who hungers for a challenge.
- Conflict Killer: Immutus, the Last Fortrian, a metal giant with buckets of hitpoints who redirects all damage to itself. Fortunately, given the way turns play out, it usually blunts the villain's damage first.
- Fish People: Frazzat, the last Pirinian.
- Last of Their Kind: Each of the Endlings are last of their kind, kept alive so that their species would not die out.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: Jansa Vi Dero the Terminarch and Frazzat.
- Obviously Evil: Orbo, the last Satellan, a giant, hungry planet. He is the only Endling that will attack the others."Orbo hungers...he cannot be trusted," The Terminarch warned. "I preserve him as I do all Endlings, but a time will come in which he will surely betray us."
- Poisonous Person: Venox, the last Mubbloxian, like his gene-twisted brethren who have been pressed into service under Voss.
- Really 700 Years Old: All of them are very old, though their exact ages are unknown. The only one who has a rough estimate of age is Deadline, who is around 700. But the Enclave freezes them in time, making them functionally immortal.