open/close all foldersHuman World
The player character.
- Affectionate Nickname: "Princess", as given to her by Erik.
- Bi the Way: She's able to date the six boys (five incubi and one human boy), her two best friends Naomi and Suzu, and even a succubus.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Fantastically Indifferent: After a minor Freak Out, she takes the appearance of the supernatural in a surprisingly nonchalant manner.
- Interspecies Romance: By default, considering the premise of the game. Though less so in Sam's true ending in The Demon War, as she becomes a succubus.
- Marry Them All: One epilogue has her cut out the middle man and attempt this with all five of the incubi brothers.
- One True Threesome: The Demon War lets her end up with Saero and Diana in one ending.
- Ordinary High-School Student: Downplayed. She's the next heir to her grandfather's highly successful toy company (of which she and everyone else is completely aware of), and she and her family are extremely wealthy. That said, she still acts like a regular teenage girl and doesn't make too much of a fuss about her family business.
- Supporting Protagonist: Surprisingly so in the sequel. While it still follows Mika and her chosen partner, most of the store revolves around Diana and her rebellion.
- Unexpected Inheritance: She figures out that her beloved grandfather willed his entire estate to her mere hours after his funeral, and she's expected to be the new head of Anderson Toys (though she knew that for quite a while).
- CV: Samantha Chan
- Ambiguously Bi: She states during her route that she felt that she'd only ever like men, and became conflicted when she realized that she has a crush on the protagonist. It's unclear if she considers herself bisexual or if it's a case of If It's You, It's Okay.
- Coming-Out Story: Her realization of her crush on the protagonist makes her route this.
- Lesbian Option
- Muggle Best Friend
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Suzu's Tomboy.
- Those Two Guys: With Suzu.
- CV: Pickle131
- Ambiguously Bi / Bi the Way: If not for rumors regarding her family business, she'd be very comfortable with asking the protagonist out, and it's hinted that she doesn't like talking about boys as much as Naomi does (though whether from disinterest in the topic or from irritation at the frequency is unclear). At the same time, she joins in with the other girls in the hallway in gaping at Andrew during his route.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Lesbian Option
- Muggle Best Friend
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Tomboy to Naomi (and Mika)'s Girly Girl.
- Trademark Favorite Food: If there's some spice on it, she'll eat it.
JamesCV: Bradley Gareth
- Broken Ace
- Stoic Spectacles
- Super Intelligence: Of the Super learning and eidetic memory variety.
- Team Dad
ErikCV: Christopher Escalante
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Dream Weaver: He can insert the thought of himself into people's dreams.
- What Is This Thing You Call "Love"?
SamCV: Alejandro Saab
- All Girls Want Bad Boys
- Fair Cop: Becomes one by the end of the first game.
- First Boy Wins: If Mika chooses him on his route in either game, since he was one of the first to approach her once she stumbled upon their bodies. Apparently, this is also the case in the eyes of the canon narrative.
- Forceful Kiss: During the beginning of the game, he does this to Mika upon waking up from his unconscious state in order to regain energy.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Middle Child Syndrome
- Sitting on the Roof
- Super Strength: His secondary power is to control his strength and agility at will.
MatthewCV: Ethan Nakashima
- Berserk Button: Being compared to James. He absolutely resents his elder brother's favored status among his demonic peers.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: His secondary power allows him to create items in his pockets.
- Innocent Blue Eyes
- Older Than They Look: In human years he'd be about twenty years old despite his young teenager looks, and he's actually the second youngest of the brothers - Damien is the absolute youngest.
- One-Note Cook: Only good at making desserts.
- Sweet Tooth
DamienCV: Jonah Scott
- Ambiguously Human: The result of his good ending. Word of God proclaims that he's still a demon, just unpowered.
- Big Little Brother: He has a lot of height for being the youngest of the five brothers.
- Brought Down to Normal: During his Good End, Mika can give her blessing to have him, for all intents and purposes, become a human.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Heroic Bastard
- Humans Are Special
- I Just Want to Be Normal
- Power Incontinence: He can read the mind of anyone, but he can't control when it happens.
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- Arc Villain: He’s the reason the incubi are in Mika’s house, but he’s quickly dispatched to make way for Diana.
- Beleaguered Assistant: Has one named Eris, who will kill him if Mika is the one to defeat him.
- Butt Monkey: There’s plenty of options to humiliate him, especially if Mika is the one to fight him.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: On the recieving end of this in one of the routes. He doesn't survive.
- Lack of Empathy: What sets him apart from the other demons in he game. Because he is a devil, he only experiences the most violent and selfish of urges, and cannot think to empathize or even love.
- Red and Black and Evil All Over
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
- White Hair, Black Heart
- Character Development: Several years have gone by in the Abyssal Plains between the first game and the sequel, and combined with being a Rebel Leader has changed Diana for the better
- Lesbian Option: In the first game.
- Ice Queen: Moreso in the sequel than the original game, where she’s more of a Femme Fatale
- Knightof Cerebus: the moment her name is mentioned to the brothers, the atmosphere becomes much more serious.
- Lady of War: Becomes the leader of the rebellion in The Demon War.
- Last of Her Kind: As both a pureblooded succubus, but also the sole survivor of her family, who were killed during her visit to the human world in the first game.
- More Than Mind Control: her ability to enthrall goes above and beyond any other demon seen in the game, probably because she’s the last pure-blooded succubus and a descendent of Lilith.
- The Nicknamer: She calls Erik "The Sly Second", Sam "The Brute", Matthew "The Child", and Damien "The Bastard".
- Not So Stoic: Bordering on Tear Jerker, Diana’s final confrontation with the Demon Lord shows just how much trauma she’s suffered fighting against him.
- One True Love: Saero turns out to be this for her.
- The Smurfette Principle: The only female demon Mika encounters in the first game. The Demon War subverts this, since some of Diana's subordinates in the revolution are also female.
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask