Voiced by: Peter Browngardt
- Chainsaw Good: Loves his chainsaws so much, he even got married to one!
- Evolution Power-Up: Changes into the hyper, fun loving Funstro after having one of his fangs pulled out. Then when both of them are removed, he grows a much larger, intimidating-looking pair and becomes the violent, overly aggressive Fightstro.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Choleric.
- Jerk Jock
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- The Hedonist
- Idiot Hero: Has bigger muscles than brain cells unfortunately.
- The Leader: Prides himself as being the most dominant of the five Disgustoids.
- Real Men Hate Affection: Being a testosterone-riddled fratboy, stuff like romance and soppiness are a big turn-off for him, especially in the episode where he tries breaking up the fort's relationship with a volcano.
- Politically Incorrect Hero: He's also implied to have misogynist tendencies, as seen in "The 6th Disgustoid" where he was horrified by the fact that their new lodger Bromandor is a girl, which didn't seem to bother the other Disgustoids.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Manly Man to Fart's Sensitive Guy
- The One Who Wears Shoes: Brocro sneakers to be exact.
- Testosterone Poisoning: Impulsive and aggressive behaviour seems to be in the genes, as proven by his enormous older brother.
- Verbal Tic: Much of his dialogue manages to squeeze the word "bro" in some form or another.
Voiced by: Pat Duke
- Ambiguously Gay: Very effeminate compared to the others, is often seen wearing aprons, and even suggests at the end of one episode they all go home and play with dolls.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Phlegmatic.
- Gasshole: A literal example, as his whole body is made up of buttocks. This makes his calm, polite demeanor even more hilarious.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: In one episode, it is revealed that he duplicated himself with a tanning bed-shaped cloning machine so he can no longer feel lonely.
- The Lancer / The Big Guy
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Which he hides in his chest.
- Nice Guy
- Only Sane Man: The only Disgustoid who takes the idea of fitting in with humans seriously.
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Sensitive Guy to Festro's Manly Man
- Team Mom: Often the one who has to clean up after the other Disgustoids' messes.
Voiced by: Steve Little
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Sanguine.
- Gag Nose: Which gives him the ability to spray mucus.
- Life of the Party: Whenever he's in Party Slog mode. The other Disgustoids have to keep this under control or else it completely blows up the earth.
- The Ditz: Has a distinction of being even more dim-witted than Festro, though not quite as crude.
- The Heart: He is also shown to be the most compassionate Disgustoid, as seen in "Secret Mountain Fort Love", where he cries over the thought of Fort dying from heartbreak, and was the only one who got upset when the giant kitten exploded.
- The Pig Pen: Complete with swirling flies.
Voiced by: Paul Rugg
- Cold Turkeys Are Everywhere / G-Rated Drug: Has an addiction to the internet so great that at one point he has to take Nicotinell-style patches.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Melancholic.
- Gadgeteer Genius: The most technologically savvy of the Disgustoids, with a boundless scientific knowledge.
- If My Calculations Are Correct
- Insufferable Genius: His advanced intellect and obsession with technology makes him act distant and stingy towards the others.
- Rise of Zitboy: His whole body is covered in screaming red pustules.
- The Smart Guy: Has created countless inventions and potions in order to solve the gang's problems.
Voiced by: Peter Browngardt
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Leukine.
- Ears as Hair: Has hair looks like dog ears.
- Team Pet: He acts like the Disgustoid's pet dog.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: Though the other Disgustoids completely understand him. He was once able to move them all to tears by delivering a presidential speech this way.