Characters: Secret Mountain Fort Awesome
Voiced by: Peter Browngardt
- Chainsaw Good: Once tried to get rid of a housefly with this.
- Evolution Power-Up: Changes into the hyper, fun loving Funstro after having one of his fangs pulled out. Then when both of them are removed, he grows a much larger, intimidating-looking pair and becomes the violent, overly aggressive Fightstro.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Choleric.
- Jerk Jock with a Heart of Gold
- The Hedonist
- Idiot Hero: Has bigger muscles than brain cells unfortunately.
- The Leader: Prides himself as being the most dominant of the five Disgustoids.
- Real Men Hate Affection: Being a testosterone-riddled fratboy, stuff like romance and soppiness are a big turn-off for him, especially in the episode where he tries breaking up the fort's relationship with a volcano.
- Politically Incorrect Hero: He's also implied to have misogynist tendencies, as seen in "The 6th Disgustoid" where he was horrified by the fact that their new lodger Bromandor is a girl, which didn't seem to bother the other Disgustoids.
- Manly Man to Fart's Sensitive Guy
- The One Who Wears Shoes: Brocro sneakers to be exact.
- Testosterone Poisoning: Impulsive and aggressive behaviour seems to be in the genes, as proven by his enormous older brother.
- Verbal Tic: Much of his dialogue manages to squeeze the word "bro" in some form or another.
Voiced by: Pat Duke
- Ambiguously Gay: Very effeminate compared to the others, is often seen wearing aprons, and even suggests at the end of one episode they all go home and play with dolls.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Phlegmatic.
- Gasshole: A literal example, as his whole body is made up of buttocks. This makes his overall politeness even more hilarious.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: In one episode, it is revealed that he duplicated himself with a tanning bed-shaped cloning machine so he can no longer feel lonely.
- The Lancer / The Big Guy
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Which he hides in his chest.
- Nice Guy
- Only Sane Man: The only Disgustoid who takes the idea of fitting in with humans seriously.
- Sensitive Guy to Festro's Manly Man
- Team Mom: Often the one who has to clean up after the other Disgustoids' messes.
Voiced by: Steve Little
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Sanguine.
- Gag Nose
- Life of the Party: Whenever he's in Party Slog mode. The other Disgustoids have to keep this under control or else it completely blows up the earth.
- The Ditz: Has a distinction of being cruder and even more dim-witted than Festro.
- The Pig Pen: Complete with swirling flies.
Voiced by: Paul Rugg
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Melancholic.
- Gadgeteer Genius: The most technologically savvy of the Disgustoids.
- G-Rated Drug: Has an addiction to the internet so great that at one point he has to take Nicotinell-style patches.
- If My Calculations Are Correct
- Insufferable Genius: His advanced intellect and obsession with technology makes him act distant and stingy towards the others.
- The Smart Guy
Voiced by: Peter Browngardt
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Leukine.
- Ears as Hair: Has hair looks like dog ears.
- Team Pet: He acts like the Disgustoid's pet dog.
- Intelligible Unintelligible: Though the other Disgustoids completely understand him. He was once able to move them all to tears by delivering a presidential speech this way.