Voiced by: Terry McGuirrinThe main protagonist of the show. Scaredy works at the Stash 'N Hoard, for his Mean Boss, Nestor. Can be rather timid, but is brave when he has to be.
- Ambiguously Gay: Shows signs of it in "Mall Rats".
- Badass Bookworm
- Beware the Nice Ones: He has his moments.
- Camp Straight: He fell in love with Sue the Squirrel.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Less so than Dave.
- Cowardly Lion
- Determinator: He never strays from his goals. Ever.
- Ditzy Genius: Smart, but easily scared and rather weird.
- Dogged Nice Guy: To Sue.
- Large Ham
- Neat Freak
- One of the Kids
- Only Sane Man: Rather loopy himself, but he is sane compared to most everyone else on the show.
- Species Surname
- Super OCD
- Terrified of Germs
- Trademark Favorite Food: Nutbars.
- The Polly Anna
Voiced by: Jonathan GouldDave is Scaredy's Best friend. Somewhat slow witted, but is right some of the time.
- Ambiguously Gay: Lispy voice, enjoys cross-dressing, acted as a hair stylist to Scaredy in "Cowlicked"... recently, in the Halloween episode he went as Franken-Skunk for Halloween and offered Scaredy to dress up as the bride of Frankenskunk. There's also the scene where he started crying mascara in "Fist Full Of Quarters".
- Big Beautiful Man: In an Ugly Cute sort of way.
- Big Fun
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- The Cloudcuckoolander Was Right: From time to time.
- Deadpan Snarker: Every once in a while, he can get pretty snarky.
- Does Not Know His Own Strength: Has squished a couple smaller characters by accident.
- Fat Idiot
- Fat Slob
- Gasshole: He farts a lot.
- One of the Kids
- Genius Ditz
- Ping-Pong Na´vetÚ
- Plucky Comic Relief
- Smelly Skunk: Only whenever he sprays.
- Wholesome Crossdresser
Scaredy's pet plant. He may or may not be sentient, but Scaredy certainly believes that he is.
- Companion Cube: Scaredy's pet plant.
- Jerkass: If he is sentient, some of his actions imply this.
- Sadist: Forced Scaredy to wear the "Hat Of Pain" once.
Voiced by: Linda KashA big fish who has a giant crush on Scaredy, but he does not feel the same way towards her. Sally does not like it if anyone else but her speaks to him.
- Berserk Button: Unless you're herself, don't ever talk to Scaredy when she is around!
- Genki Girl
- Large Ham
- Stalker With a Crush: To Scaredy.
- Tailfin Walking
- Tsundere: Acts mostly tsuntsun to everyone else, but deredere to Scaredy.
Voiced by: Patrick McKennaScaredy's incompetent boss. He is the main villain of the show, and is not at all nice. Nestor is very foolish, and is very loyal to his mom, no matter how badly she treats him.
- Annoying Laugh
- Bad Boss
- Big Bad
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas: He dotes on his mother a lot.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul
- Gonk: Not the most attractive looking guy, is he?
- Hilariously Abusive Childhood
- Momma's Boy
- Mommy Issues
- No Indoor Voice
- Stupid Boss: Very, very dull witted.
- Those Two Bad Guys: With his mom.
- Toothy Bird
- The Unfavorite: His mom prefers his older brother, Lester.
Voiced by: David BerniAnother one of Scaredy's rivals. He often helps Nestor with his evil plans.
- Badass Mustache: A rather small mustache, but a mustache nonetheless.
- The Dragon: Helps Nestor sometimes.
- Jerk Jock: Is into sports, and not that nice.
- Kavorka Man: Has a couple of fangirl female rats who for some reason find him drop-dead sexy and swoon at everything he does.
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Smug Snake
- Wicked Weasel: He's a ferret, but close enough.
Voiced by: Jayne EastwoodNestor's mother. It is unknown what her real name is.
- Abusive Mom
- All Take and No Give
- Bigger Bad: Worse than her son Nestor.
- The Dog Bites Back: Yelled at Scaredy on "Halloweekend".
- Evil All Along: In "Halloweekend".
- Large Ham
- Jerkass Could make Nestor look like a saint in comparison!
- The Napoleon
- No Name Given: "Nestor's mother" is all anyone ever calls her, and in the credits she's just "Momma."
- The One Who Wears Shoes
- Unnamed Parent
- Those Two Bad Guys: With Nestor.
Voiced by: Jamie WatsonOne of Nestor's employees.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass She may seem slow and incompetent on the job, and does nothing but belch soda. But she is in fact a highly skilled and badass super spy
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dull Surprise
- Gasshole: Belches all the time.
- Only Sane Man: Possibly the only person on the show who truly is sane than everyone else.