A list of characters from the Manga and Anime series Sket Dance
. Many characters have yet to be covered, this page Needs Wiki Magic Love
open/close all folders
Yusuke "Bossun" Fujisaki
The founder and leader of the Sket-dan, nicknamed Bossun. When he puts on his goggles he is able to be in full concentration and saves the day. When talking about his special traits, the Sket-dan tends to break the fourth wall, saying how he has nothing unique for a shounen main character
. He is an amazing artist and has a bunch of expressions that are easy to read. Sasuke is his twin brother.
- The Ace: Bossun shows ridiculous talent for every hobby he picks up, including drawing, origami, figure-sculpting, celebrity impressions, board games, acting, standup comedy, and a dozen more. Unfortunately, most of these are absolutely useless to the badass leader figure he tries to be.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: His eyes were originally gold in the manga.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: When he gets serious, he "equips" his goggles to trigger his "Concentration Mode", which would allow him to solve riddles, equations, and even figure out the order of a card deck.
- Berserk Button: Don't you dare to put a finger on Himeko or even threatening her. Same goes to anyone of his friends.
- Boke and Tsukkomi Routine: Usually assists Himeko in the Straight Man routine, but he can play the idiot at the drop of a hat.
- Brats with Slingshots: He usually leaves the action parts to Himeko, but would use his slingshots whenever he needs to participate.
- Chaste Hero
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: The entire purpose of the Sket Dan is to help people who are in need, and the group itself is created to help Himeko and Switch get over their Dark and Troubled Past.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: He gets incredibly irritated with Himeko getting too close to Kiri, and tried to challenge the guy to a duel.
- Forgotten First Meeting:
- He met Tsubaki a few years ago on their birthday, and helped rescue the latter from some bullies. Because Tsubaki looked very different back then, Bossun didn't recognize him. Tsubaki himself wasn't wearing his glasses during their meeting, so he didn't actually get to see Bossun's face at that time.
- He also bumped with Switch, before the incident of his brother's death.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Averted; while the goggles themselves don't have any special properties, they give Bossun an amazing ability to concentrate and focus.
Hime "Himeko" Onizuka
Himeko is the violent "yanki"-girl with a soft spot for cute things. She is the fighter/brawn to the Sket-Dan. In her past she was called the "Legendary Delinquent Onihime" which became a symbol of "power and fear". Himeko seems to now have "calmed down" and leaving behind her days of being the Onihime and has become the second-chief to the Sket-Dan.
- Action Girl
- Anguished Declaration of Love: In the final chapter, she tearfully confesses to Bossun she likes him and begs him to come back to Japan soon. Bossun then tells her he likes her too and the rest of their friends. Already fed up with his Oblivious to Love nature and not willing to wait for him forever, she decides to give up on him.
- Badass Adorable
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: With Bossun.
- The Big Girl
- Charles Atlas Superpower
- Collared by Fashion: Actually an armbrand, her collar was a gift from Bossun.
- Cute Bruiser
- Cuteness Proximity: While she can act like a demon with her hockey field cane, she can't resist to cuteness.
- Dark and Troubled Past: In her backstory, she was betrayed by her friend Arisa who set her up in a bully fight. That fight made her started to be known as 'Onihime' and many delinquents began to pick fights with her. Not so much later, she became isolated because of her friend's betrayal and because everyone was fearing her. After enrolling in Kaimei Academy, she became (slowly) friends with Bossun and he saved her from her loneliness.
- Death Glare: When she gets really angry, it's better to be miles away from her.
- Declaration of Protection: She said to her friend Arisa that she wanted to protect her when she thought she was being bullied. Unfortunately, Arisa took that as Himeko calling her weak and things didn't end well.
- Delinquent Hair: She dyed her hair blonde when she was in middle school to help to spread the name of the delinquent "Onihime". In the present day, she probably keeps that look out of habit.
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: Bossun ends up experiencing a world of pain whenever he gets on Himeko's nerves. So much, that EVEN he gets both hands broken.
- Extreme Omnivore: The Pelollipop Candy she loves have some odd flavors.
- Genki Girl
- Girls Are Really Scared of Horror Movies
- Green-Eyed Monster: She becomes jealous when Bossun goes on a group date and doesn't like it when she sees him getting too friendly with Saaya.
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- The Heart
- He Is Not My Boyfriend: To Bossun.
- I Call It "Vera": Her field hockey canes' names are based on the brand and model names. They have been referred as: "Valkyrie", "Cyclone" and "Flagarance".
- Important Haircut: A zigzagging example. At first, Himeko gets her hair longer and dyes it as blond to spread the name of the "legendary delinquent Onihime". Once she officially becomes part of the Sket Dan, she cuts it to start fresh as she wants to help people and also wants to move on from the "Onihime".
- Interrupted Declaration of Love: When she gets conscious about her "I want to be more than friends" feelings for Bossun, she always get interrupted.
- During the Trouble Travel arc, and after being rescued by Bossun, they get interrupted by Switch, who was unconscious some moments before the confession happens.
- When realizing (and after being convinced by Switch) that she has little time to confess because their High School days are ending, Bossun interrupts her while proclaiming they are going to go to the same University... which she decides she could confess to him until then.
- Japanese Delinquents: She wasn't originally a yanki, but after the things around Arisa went bad, she got a reputation. Her blonde bleached hair didn't help either, especially during middle school.
- Kansai Regional Accent: Himeko, being from Osaka, often slips her accent in her speech and writing. However, she uses "atashi" rather than "uchi".
- The Lancer
- Loner-Turned-Friend: In her backstory.
- The McCoy: To Bossun's Kirk and Switch's Spock.
- Number Two
- Oblivious to Love: While not that much obvious as Bossun, it looks like everyone in Kaimei Academy suspects that there is too much to their friendship than just Vitriolic Best Buds, except her, of course. Heck, even Switch supports them!
- One of the Boys
- Red Baron: Her former delinquent nickname was "Onihime" (literally "Demon Princess").
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Red to Switch's Blue.
- Say My Name: Often cries out Bossun's name whenever he experiences a world of hurt.
- Shout-Out: She shares her last name with another former delinquent who wanted to reform his life in wanting to help people. Adding some other points, Himeko also wants to pursue a teacher career.
- Straight Man: She amplifies her role as such Up to Eleven. And it's Serious Business.
- Team Chef: Her cooking ability is good, as shown in the Gachinko Vivage Battle Arc. She even is mistakenly chosen to participate in the first challenge: a Cooking Duel with the Student Council own Supreme Chef, Michiru Shinba.
- Team Mom: Much to her dismiss, Switch even teases her calling her as mom, at some moments when they end up acting as children.
- Terrible Artist: She recognizes that her artistic talents aren't as good as Bossun's, but also not that much better than Roman's.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak: She notoriously evolves her tomboy personality when she starts being involved with the Sket Dan at the time she also ends up using more skirts and often leaves her field hockey cane aside.
- Trademark Favorite Food: The Pelollipop Candy, to a point where she knows their entire gallery of strange flavors.
- Tsundere: No, she doesn't like Bossun that way, he's only a good friend she's indebted to, don't pay attention to all the blushing or the way she freaks out when someone suggests there's something more between them.
- Turn the Other Cheek: She forgives Arisa for having betrayed her when they meet after years of certain events that triggered her 'Onihime' persona to surface.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: With Bossun.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Bossun.
- Weapon of Choice: A Field Hockey Cane.
Kazuyoshi "Switch" Usui
Switch is the brains and secretary to the Sket-Dan. He is an otaku (no matter how many times he denies it) that has information about EVERYONE in Kaimei High. Switch appears to be the most serious of the group, but his fooling around says otherwise. Switch is tech-savvy to an extreme: his scientific bent puts him at odds with Yuuki Reiko, the devout occultist. Mysteriously, he prefers not to speak, instead communicating via a text-to-speech synthesizer in his laptop. Perhaps there is a hidden side to this eccentric young man...
- A-Team Firing: Has zero accuracy.
- Agent Scully: He is the Scully to Reiko Yuuki's Mulder. He believes that there are no supernatural beings, and thus, he holds his argument on the truth proven by science.
- Badass Normal: He has occasionally shown proficiency in easily taking down people who pose a threat.
- Chick Magnet: Despite being a consummate weird otaku, he is considered to be pretty handsome and popular. He has never ended a Valentine’s Day empty handed.
- Childhood Friend Romance: He had a crush on his childhood friend, Sawa, and she liked him back. Unfortunately, he didn't know this after Masafumi's death... Until the day she moved away.
- Crazy-Prepared: He usually has a remarkably impractical invention behind the sleeves, if necessary.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Switch is not what he looks like. That nickname was his brother's, Masafumi. Due to his jealousy towards him, he (unknowing it at the moment) led Sawa's stalker to him and Sawa, and ultimately killed him. The triggered guilt trip made Kazuyoshi to be a hikikomori and is the main reason he refuses to speak up until the present. Not long after, he becomes the moderator of "Death Fights", just to bring justice to Masafumi, revealing purposely that he was responsible of all of it. Bossun saves him and helps him to make the first step out of the situation and out of his home.
- Gadgeteer Genius: To a degree, his inventions can be amazingly innovative and cool, when necessary... but most of them are impractical and useless.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Tragically deconstructed, towards his little brother, Masafumi. He was jealous of his friendship with Sawa, and sadly, because of this huge misunderstanding of it being thought as something more than Like Brother and Sister, it led to his killing.
- Hikikomori: He was a shut in for months before joining the Sket Dan.
- I Let Gwen Stacy Die: He blames himself of Masafumi's death.
- Important Haircut: He originally had longer hair and differently combed bangs, but he decided to change it. His current haircut is the only reminder and memory he has left of Masafumi's image on himself.
- Large Ham: Living as a shut-in and being 24/7 logged in to the internet media culture made him the way he is in the present. The default voice on his laptop often is toned to exaggerate when the moment calls it.
- Loner-Turned-Friend: In his backstory.
- Magic Versus Science: He represents the "science" side to Reiko's "supernatural". They always discuss from the very little detail, to just annoy each other.
- Maybe Ever After: The ending of the series implies he mignt end up in a relationship with Momoka.
- My Sibling Will Live Through Me: As a punishment, he wanted to be the image of his brother at the start. He knows it is nonsense to become a Replacement Goldfish for him, but he still wants to hold on Masafumi's memory, if it's only for a little longer.
- Nerds Are Sexy
- Non-Action Guy: Pretty athletic when the situation calls for it (especially when playing Genesis), but he prefers to stand in the sidelines. This mostly annoys both Himeko and Bossun sometimes, because he is practically useless in certain situations (just as when it is raining), and also just because he relies on them as the most assertive action guys.
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- Otaku: He can deny that he is not one of them, but it is really evident he is caught up with his regular TV, videogames, and anime and manga references.
- Phrase Catcher: "That's our Switch!", after he uses an invention or information gathering skill to help.
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses: His sight wasn’t in fact bad to begin with; he just covered the frames with plastic instead of crystal lenses. However, (as it is revealed through the final chapters) being in front of the computer almost 24/7 in two years made his sight worse at the end.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Blue to Himeko's Red.
- Scary Shiny Glasses: He barely shows his eyes behind those glasses, and at some moments, you don’t know what he is really thinking behind them.
- Shipper on Deck: For Bossun and Himeko. And he admits he has been since the pretty beginning of the Sket Dan.
- The Smart Guy: No wonder he gets good grades, or that he taught Masafumi about Computer language, at the age of 15.
- The Spock: To Bossun's Kirk and Himeko's McCoy.
- The Stoic: His expression rarely changes despite what he types. He does not smile and sarcastically pointed it as it was "too embarrassing to do so" the first few days he returned to classes. He can't permit himself to express other emotions rather than surprise.
- Stoic Spectacles: He rarely expresses emotion with his eyes, as they are always hidden behind his glasses.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome
- The Voiceless: He communicates via text-to-speech with a laptop. The reason he still refuses to speak is because of the guilt over his brother's death and the fact that he still doesn't move on from this event. He eventually does start speaking again.
- Worthy Opponent: He enjoys an intellectual rivalry with Reiko, despite their different beliefs.
An African Collard Scops Owl that was found injured by Saaya. He now resides in the club room as a pet of the Sket Dan.
The rivals of the Sket Dan, who uphold school rules and handle administrative duties, like the creation and funding of clubs. Within the Sket Dance world, there is a manga series about them, running in Shounen Jump, and a tie-in game on Vivage City, a cellular phone game company.
President of the Student Council from the 2009 period and a third year student. A very charismatic, laid-back individual, who seemingly does nothing as President. He entrusts most responsibilities to the Vice President, Sasuke Tsubaki. His IQ is around 160. Agata's ability to read and understand people makes him a cunning manipulator when necessary; it's also why he has the complete loyalty of Student Council members Sasuke and Daisy. His performance in the Gachinko Vivage Battle's "Pixie Garden" match with Bossun shows that he is a good strategist, who learns quickly, and is adept at lying. Despite his ruthlessness, and professions that he isn't a nice guy, he's against cheating to win - though he has a tendency to forget things he's said. About the only thing he takes seriously is the protection of his little sister Saaya: the thought of her finding a boyfriend puts Agata into paroxysms.
- Always Someone Better: He's the only person in the series who has consistently outwitted Bossun.
- Big Brother Instinct: Agata is very protective to his younger sister, Saaya, and only becomes serious when she is involved in a perceived danger.
- Brilliant but Lazy: He is a genius with an IQ of 160, but prefers to delegate his student council work to his subordinates, while he himself spends the whole time sleeping.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: He tends to ignore rule violations (even shoving his paperwork onto his subordinates) but is a respectable leader when he decides to actually try.
- Ditzy Genius: He's extremely laidback, and frequently acts without thinking (e.g. making a bet and later forgetting about it). But despite his antics, he's still the top student in the school, and later managed to get a perfect score in his university entrance exam without actually studying.
- Doting Older Brother: He can't even think straight after finding out about his little sister's crush.
- Manipulative Bastard: He has a manipulative side, which comes around if he actually proposes into it.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: He freaks out at the very notion that Saaya might be romantically involved with a boy, and he’s the reason why the “Saaya’s Fanclub” didn’t exist until he graduated.
- Signature Laugh: Kakaka!
- Student Council President: A role he assumed mostly in name only, until he stepped down to focus on his college entrance exams.
Vice President (eventually President) of the Student Council. Opinion among the student body is that Tsubaki takes his responsibilities way
too seriously, refusing to tolerate even the slightest infractions in the name of making Kaimei a better school. He believes that the Sket-dan is useless and should be abolished, leading to conflicts with Bossun. The two consider each other rivals and his desire to defeat Bossun and the Sket-dan motivate him to do things he wouldn't otherwise do. He is a skilled fighter, and the boxing club at their school wanted him on their team. He also researches his opponents weaknesses and uses them to his advantage. He is Bossun's twin brother.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Similar to Bossun.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Tsubaki prefers not to get into scuffles (it's against the rules, after all), but he packs a mean left cross. Coincidently, the Quest Dance AU chapters-saga, gave him the role of a Final Fantasy-esque Monk.
- Blind Without 'Em: He has bad sight and wears contact lenses. He once mistook the Sket Dan for the Student Council because he apparently couldn't tell the difference between their room's routes or their members' shadows.
- Calling Your Attacks: On exactly one occasion. It was awesome.
- Catch Phrase: "FOOL!"
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: He takes bullies very seriously, because he was once bullied back when he was in middle school and he couldn't stand for others, as well. It was thanks to a certain person that he was inspired to become stronger and manlier, and thought that joining the Student Council, would help as well.
- The Comically Serious: Compared to the rest of the Student Council, it is ridiculously unbelievable to what extremes he is completely serious. Though, he is often overshadowed by Kiri in this regard.
- Control Freak: Ever since he joined the Student Council, Tsubaki is very passionate to put some order at Kaimei to be extremely done by the rules.
- Death Glare
- Delusions of Cathood -> Brainwash Residue
- Ditzy Genius: He gets spaced out on occasions, depending on the situation (such as when he dressed up as a girl to help Usami). Heck, he ends up thinking that a USB drive is a pencil lead.
- Forgotten First Meeting: He met Bossun when he was in middle school, the day of their then unknown shared birthday. Due to Tsubaki not wearing his glasses, he doesn’t recognize him as the person who saved him from some bullies.
- Happily Adopted
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- Hereditary Hairstyle: As the fraternal twin of Bossun, he shares a similar hairstyle as their biological dad, Ryosuke. But then, he decided to cut it off.
- Important Haircut: He cut his hair after he decided he needed to be stronger, manlier and be able to stand up for others.
- Long-Lost Relative: Sasuke is Bossun's twin brother. They both were separated at birth.
- Messy Hair: If his hair wasn't cut, it would be as messy as Bossun's.
- Not So Different: Tsubaki shares a lot of similar aspects (some physically and some personality-wise) with Bossun, most of them foreshadowing that they were related to each other. And at the end, it turns out they were twins.
- Number Two: He was Agata's right hand when he was the president of the Student Council, as vice president, to the extents of handling him some of the council's paperwork and also handling some shady situations around (according to the School’s rules). He is the complete opposite of Agata, as he is way more passionate and Hot-Blooded about his job and responsibility.
- Perpetual Frowner
- The Rival: To Bossun
- The Southpaw
- Polar Opposite Twins: With Bossun.
- Student Council President: After Soujirou stepped down to focus on his college entrace exams. Until the time where he will step down to give up his role to the next president in charge.
- Stylistic Suck: Has absolutely no fashion sense, drawing skill, or imagination - sadly for him, all things Bossun excels at.
- Worthy Opponent: He taunts Shinzou during the Gachinko Vivage Battle, but retracts his words after an impressive display of courage.
Kikuno "Daisy" Asahina
The Secretary of the Student Council from the 2009-2010 period, nicknamed "Daisy-chan." While obedient to Agata in her council duties, she has a vicious tongue and an overstock of Flowery Insults
for most others. She has good aim and relentlessly attacks without hesitation. While Daisy seems calm and composed on the outside, she is quick to judge others, sometimes leading to fatal underestimations. She copes with failure poorly and takes solace in cuddling stuffed animals.
A Student Council Member responsible for General Affairs from the 2009 period, and a third-year Student. Popular (and a bit of a dandy), Michiru loves having his picture taken; he has a devoted fangirl club called the "Shinbals". He is an extremely good chef, considered "exceptional even among professionals". Michiru often plays the straight man opposite the quirks of the other student council and is also one of the few people who understands Agata's manipulative side.
The Treasurer of the Student Council from the 2009 period, who was later promoted to Vice-President after Tsubaki's ascension. She's the wealthy granddaughter of the Unyuu Group's leader. She is competent enough to know how to allocate hidden funds for the Student Council, but this is countered by her desires to spend frivolously. She believes money is a means to all ends, from love confessions to winning competitions. Despite this, she considers herself an advocate of proper conduct, and even lectures Tsubaki for his uncivilized actions. Outside of her financial duties, she provides refreshments and first aid supplies to the other Student Council members.
A first year student who takes over as Treasurer after Minori moves up to Vice-President. Until she attended high school, she grew up in a family of mostly women and attended only all-girls schools. As a result, she developed a strange split personality. Normally a stoic and withdrawn girl who refuses to associate with men, Usami's flirtatious alter-ego "Bunny" emerges when a male touches her (and reverts with a touch from a female). Usami is a capable student, but her odd condition makes it difficult for her to connect with people.
- Breast Expansion: Happens when Hani makes the conversion to Bunny. It's more pronounced in the anime, where her expanding breasts causes a button on her uniform to burst.
- Does Not Like Men: Zig-Zagged and inverted. As "Usami" she refuses to even talk to males but as "Bunny", she throws herself all over guys but dislikes women. She gets better of this situation little by little, later.
- Hair Decorations: Her bow. It changes position depending on which personality is in control.
- Sexier Alter Ego
- Split Personality
Taking over General Affairs after Michiru takes his leave from the council, Kiri is a descendant of ninjas, and often referred to as the last ninja. He doesn't like to take orders from people, and takes down bad guys with his own brand of justice.
Kaimei Academy Students
She's a shoujo manga eccentric, who despite being incredibly Genre Savvy
to that particular genre, isn't able to draw it too well herself
. Roman is able to change the world around her into a shoujo manga-type setting also, with her Roman-fog. She is also very aware that they are all part of the cast in a manga/anime series, and constantly breaks the fourth wall.
A very overweight unattractive girl who seemingly doesn't care about her appearance and is a member of the cheer-leading club.
The captain of the Kendo Club and a self-styled modern-day samurai despite his proficiency with cellphones and computers.
A member of the Occult Research Club who is knowledgeable about spiritual, suspicious subjects.
A student who asks the Sket Dan for help in cheering Yagi up when the latter seems in dire straits. Also she takes Dante to Sket-Dan whenever he has a problem
- Ms. Fanservice: Somehow managed to become this in the anime, with three bath scenes despite being an extra.
- Satellite Character: Her role in the manga so far is only to bring her troubled friends to Sket Dan.
A member of the broadcasting club best known for her ability to maintain a straight face during any situation.
Kiyoshi "Dante" Date
A Kaimei student and the vocalist for the visual kei band JardiN.
A student who transfers to Kaimei High School in the first episode.
A troublemaker of Kaimei High School.
Voiced by: Kentarō Itō
(Drama CD), Nobuaki Kanemitsu (Anime)
The captain of Kaimei High School's softball team.
An aspiring journalist who works on the school paper.
Voiced by Yuuka Nakatsukasa
Akitoshi Daimon/ Enigman
A member of the school's Quiz Society that challenges other clubs to Quiz Battles. His personality changes whenever he dons his Enigman mask.
Enigman's assistant during the Quiz Battles. Like Akitoshi, also has the personality change whenever she puts on her mask. While she's gentle and obedient with it on, she's rude and cruel with it off.
Agata's younger sister who becomes a Sket Dan regular after her initial appearance. She has a crush on Bossun.
A shy and big first year student with uncontrollable strength.
Minoru 'Cherry' Sakura
A boy who despite his innocent appearance (and often could be mistaken by a girl) is a pervert and likes to guess about Kaimei's female students measures and other things about them with the disbanded
- All Boys Are Perverts
- Chivalrous Pervert: It's the 'way of the gesu'. Cherry wouldn't lay a hand on a girl... but would say dirty jokes. And often imagines their measures.
- Covert Pervert: At first sight you couldn't guess Cherry is one of them! Especially if you're in the Student Council!
- Dirty Kid: The reason of why he started to be so gesu was because at 3rd grade, he found a bunch of erotic magazines in a storage room. It went down from there (though it's pretty normal?)...
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: His innocent appearance could be a factor in all this... not to mention, his entire name could be also pretty misleading too (Minoru is also a name for girls).
- Executive Meddling: [[Invoked]] Kenta Shinohara often avoids fanservice in his manga, however, as lampshaded by Roman herself in his introductory chapter, his editor by the time (Naoki Kawashima) behested him to create a pervert character because of the lack of 'fanservice' in it. Guess why the Sket Dan often lamphades that something is going to be wrong with the chapter when Cherry appears.
- Meaningful Name: His nickname, Cherry, comes from 'cherry boy' a term that technically applies to a virgin.
- Verbal Tic: Especially when he is in his pervert mode, gesu! (Also often he likes to say dirty jokes). Or when he is pretty nervous in front of a girl he likes.
Shinzou's younger brother who became a delinquent in his middle school due to some issues with his brother, though he had mellowed down since those issues were resolved. Has a rivalry with Kiri Katou due to their Samurai vs. Ninja dynamics.
Voiced by: Tatsuhisa Suzuki
Vice-president of the Boys' Manga Club and part of the "Sainon & Magarfunkel" mangaka duo with Nozomu Saikawa.
A boy who falls in love with Himeko after she saves him from Japanese Delinquents
P(Or according to Tact, Perverse, Offensive, Cheeky, Knavish, Egoistic, Team, regarding their attititude)
The ''kouhai'' (to the Sket Dan)
group of helping people in Kaimei High School. They have the same vision of helping people as the Sket Dan and they often try to replace them because they have better acceptation and much more requests
. Though according to the rules of the high school, there shouldn't be two clubs with the same objective, the Student Council President Tsubaki
accepted them because he hopes 'some day they will be doing a better job to help people with their abbilities' than the afformentioned Sket Dan.
Takuto "Tact" Yagi
Kinue "Silk" Azuma
Hidesato "Smile" Sakasu
Kaimei Academy Teachers
An eccentric geography teacher who hires the Sket Dan to help him form a 'Genesis' club ('Genesis' being the name of a ball game taught to him by 'Master Won' similar to tennis, but involving a volleyball, and fishing nets), the idea was receded when Tsubaki explained that if the three were to start the 'Genesis' club, the Sket Dan would be disbanded. Later, Yamanobe taught them 'Hyperion', a part-chess part-DND board game which only male players seem to enjoy. He later becomes the advisor of his own games club.
Tetsuji "Chu-San" Chuuma
A chemistry teacher and the homeroom teacher for class 2-C. He is the faculty sponsor for the Sket Dan, a fact he often uses to get them to do things for him. He frequently creates odd potions and explosives which oftentimes backfire.
Voiced by: Hayato Nakata (Drama CD), Joji Nakata
A clumsy, often scatter-brained, woman who took over as a teaching assistant at Kaimei High School when Sayama went on maternity leave. Originally was the star of a kids show, but her dream was always going to be a teacher.
Junichi "J-Son" Sensei
A shop class teacher at Kaimei High School and the homeroom teacher for Class 2-B. Despite his frightening appearance, he has a fragile heart and gets nervous easily.
She's the leader of the yankee girls from Nikkou High School, and claimed herself as the "Onihime".
She told her three followers to bring Himeko to the park near a train station to beat her up. She later then found out that the legendary "Onihime" was Himeko herself. After finding the truth, she became Himeko's follower and would only listen to her.
Later on, she becomes a famous voice actor. And an actress. To even later to become an Idol Singer
- Absurdly Youthful Mother: She still looks quite young to be a mother of a (adoptive) 17-year-old son and a 14-15-year-old daughter.
- Amicable Exes: Though we never see her ex husband, there seems no hard feelings about its failed relationship.
- Beauty Mark
sister. Though she frequently treats him like her personal servant, she also genuinely cares for him.
Voiced by: Yuki Kashigawi
Switch's younger brother. He is the original Switch and was later killed due a misunderstanding
- Posthumous Character
- Teen Genius: He was the one that developed the voice-synthetizer program that Switch would use later... well, if it wasn't for Kazuyoshi himself of having taught him about programming in the first place...
Switch and Masafumi's childhood friend.
Himeko's first friend in middle school after moving to Tokyo. She betrayed Himeko and is responsible of her becoming a delinquent.
Bossun and Sasuke
A close friend of Ryosuke and Akane. She is Bossun and Sasuke's biological mother.
Switch's drawing of Bossun. It highlight's Switch's drawing style, namely large, round, and 2-D-like eyes.
A figure from an in-media series that alerts the heroes of the bad guys.