open/close all folders
- ''"Everybody thinks that weíre perfect,
The first victim of the serial killer. A woman with a secret life yet to be discovered.
The Serial Killer
The unknown murderer. Possibly one of the 16 playable characters.
The People Pleaser
- "I wanna be a bottle blonde. I donít know why but I feel conned. I wanna be an idle teen; I wish I hadnít been so clean."
An ex child star running away from her family hoping for a normal life.
- City Mouse: Most of Naomi's life was spent in the big city, and now, working as a carnie in the middle of nowhere, she's completely out of her element. She knowingly put herself in this life however.
- Contractual Purity: Chloe Young wasn't allowed to be anything but a pure little girl. Naomi Mackenzie tries her hardest to be the opposite.
- Former Child Star: Chloe Young is known for her many roles in silver screen films. After her family fell out of favor however, she retired from acting entirely and ran away. If you looked her up, you'd find a few speculative articles about what happened to her, but not much else. Most eyes are on her mother instead.
- Old Money: Ellen Mackenzie and Cole Young were both born in privilege, and both are to pass their money onto Naomi.
The Earth Mother
- "I am small and needy; warm me up and breathe me."
A flower child who just wants everyone to be happy.
Andrew Jude Esposito
- "Youíve been acting awful tough lately, been smoking a lot of cigarettes lately, but inside youíre just a little baby."
A man who just wishes his criminal record could be erased.
- Break the Cutie
- Daddy Had a Good Reason for Abandoning You
- Disappeared Dad
- Grease Monkey: Since arriving at the island, Jude has taken up a job as a mechanic.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?
- It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Momma's Boy: The only reason Jude ended up in jail was because he was trying to provide for his mother.
- Never Going Back to Prison
- Reformed, but Rejected
- Reformed Criminal: Jude just wants his crimes to stay in the past.
- Stoic Woobie
- Teach Him Anger
Matilda May Swindon
- "I planted all the gardens, I sent off all the hand-typed letters to the empty shells on high about how I want to make things better."
An stoner who's too smart for her own good.
- "Oh, baby girl, you know weíre gonna be legends. But do you feel like a young god?"
Amy's twin brother, a man with a big ego.
Maya Alexis Reynolds
- ''"She always got the crossword puzzle right everyday, and she
A girl determined to discover the killer- even if her ideas are kinda out there.
Jackson Lee Bennet
- "And I can tell itís gonna be a good dayÖ"
A southern sweetheart full of optimism.
- "I know my soulís freeziní, Hellís hot for good reason."
A man escaping from the mistakes he made so long ago.
The All-American Boy
- "Youíve been hanging with the unloved kids, who you never liked and you never trusted."
Amy's boyfriend, a kid crushed by expectations.
- The All-American Boy: Subverted, though on the outside he seems to fit this, he's pretty much the opposite in most ways.
- Brilliant, but Lazy
- The Dutiful Son
- The Leader
- The Woobie: A mentally-ill, ADHD biracial gay kid with a controlling, homophobic and anti-medication racist father, whose ex-girlfriend just got murdered. Woob central.
- Break the Cutie
- Clueless Deputy: Doesn't even want to work at a police station — he does just enough to not get fired. And that's CONSIDERING all the nepotism involved.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: A literal quote: ďIím not gay. Iím clearly not gay Ė Iíve never even considered myself as gay Ė and I look at people as people. I donít associate gay and not gay, but I know I like girls. Iím not gay. Iím straight.Ē
- "Make Ďem laugh, make 'em laugh; donít you know everyone wants to laugh?"
The islands joker.
The Spoiled Brat
- "All I need is your attentionÖ and a ten carat diamond ring."
One of the richest people on the island.
- "Can you teach me how to feel real?"
A camera fiend and escapist.
- ''"God is great, but sometimes life ainít good. When I pray it doesnít
A good Christian girl and teacher.
- "Donít do love, donít do friends. Iím only after success."
An opportunistic casonova
- "Wonít tell me to stop, but he thinks that I should be a little cautious."
A man with the ability to predict the future.
Eva Mc Callister