Character sheet for the fanfic Resurrection."The Good Guys"
"I'm goin'-GHOST!" —Danni, in nearly every chapterThe Hero of the story. Danni was your average teenager, until a mysterious figure, wanting revenge on Jack and Maddie Fenton, murders her. Danni's best-friend (and Love Interest) Samantha Manson resorts to dark magic to bring Danni back to life.However, the resurrection had a strange side-effect: while Danni is alive again, she has remained 'partially-dead', leaving her with ghost-powers. Deciding to use her powers to fight off evil spirits that escape the Ghost Zone, Danni dubs her ghost-form 'Phantom', and Amity's Hero is born.Has recently had a Relationship Upgrade with Samantha Manson.
- Attending Your Own Funeral: as a ghost!
- Battle Cry: "I'm goin'-ghost!"
- Came Back Wrong: Debatable.
- Clark Kenting
- Gender Flip
- Green Eyes: Not only while in ghost-form, but also when human, if she gets angry enough.
- One Steve Limit: She's not the Danielle you're thinking of.
- Ordinary High-School Student: Until the story begins, anyway!
- Stock Superpowers: including (but not limited to) Flight, Super Strength, Healing Factor, Intangible, Invisibility, and Ghost-Sense
- The Chosen One: Possibly. Clockwork has at least hinted toward it, and recent chapters reveal that the canon-trio are specifically in the Resurrectionverse to find the Rverse-trio because Clockwork told Danny, Sam, and Tucker they are the only ones who can save the multiverse.
- Transformation Sequence: Averted, since the transformation is usually described in a single sentence.
"No is right, Danni!" Skulker and Phantom were startled as Sam slid in the way of Skulker. "Cages are wrong! How do you think Delilah feels, locked-up in that cage?" (Chapter Twelve, No Is Right, Danni!)One of Danni's two best-friends. Sam is your average Goth girl, who, when Danni dies, resorts to dark magic to bring Danni back to life. However, in the process, Danni regains only half of her humanity, leaving her half-ghost.Sam has been friends with Danni and Tucker for two years by the time of the first chapter and has had a crush on Danni for about that long, though at first she is in denial about it. Sam has recently stopped denying her feelings and, upon Danni asking her to the dance, the girls are now dating. Finally.
- Dark Magical Girl: In a way. Just don't threaten/hurt/flirt-with Danni and you'll be fine.
- Deadpan Snarker: Less than her canon self.
- Goth: Well...yeah.
- Love Interest: to Danni...why is this even spoiler'd?
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Until, you know, they actually get together.
- Spell Book: Good ole' Dark Magic. It can do anything!
- Tomboyish Name: Though Danni's the one who is more tomboyish.
"Dudette, you've gotta' stop overthinking it for no reason. You're Danni and you're Phantom. You're, like, the bridge between worlds or...something cool like that! You don't belong in either the Ghost Zone in the human-realm, because you can belong in either one." (Chapter Thirteen, Plan B) —Tucker, invoking a Crowning Momentof HeartwarmingDanni's other best-friend, a techno-geek carnivore named Tucker Foley. Though he's not that different from his canon self, he's much smarter.Cujo"
Danni upon seeing Cujo: squee!
- Charles Atlas Superpower: She's a ninth degree martial artist like her canon incarnation. At fifteen.
- Les Yay: possibly with Starr?
- The Ditz
- Rich Bitch: Surprisingly, subverted. She's rich, but in the Resurrectionverse, she's more ditzy than bitchy.
- Popular Is Dumb: Subverted. She's probably the smartest on the A-List.
- Les Yay: blushes quite noticeably when it seems like she is asking Valerie to go to the Ember concert with her in a not-so-platonic way. Interesting in that everyone but Danni and Sam was under Ember's spell at the time, and should have been completely focused on Ember.
"The Box Ghost"
"I am the Box Ghost!"
- Harmless Villain: SUBVERTED. You read that right. Since Danni/Phantom cannot phase through objects ghosts are manipulating, she cannot phase through whatever the Box Ghost is using to attack her, meaning it's actually a challenge to stop him...unless there aren't any boxes around.
- Egomaniac Hunter
- The Man Behind the Curtain: Altered from canon. Here, the battlesuit is still a suit, but he isn't a tiny ghost, he's as big as the suit...but without it, he's not so tough.
- Artifact of Doom: His sword, SoulShredder. One word.
- Black Knight
- Magic Knight
- Stalker with a Crush: Dora will be his bride...someday...maybe...
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.