Characters: Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi
Character sheet for Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi
. If you looking for the Powerpuff Girls character page, go here
Note: Only list characters that have made a significant contribution to the story; that is, if they are only a cameo or have yet to appear in the story at all, leave them out.
open/close all folders
Leader of the Powerpuff Girls, naturally, although a bit more reserved in this version than in the TV series. Hasn't done much as of late in regards to the plot aside from striking up a friendly
relationship with Dexter after being saved from Mandark.
The perky blonde of the trio. Not much difference between her version here and the TV version, and she hasn't done very much, either. The most recent arc seems to be trying to change this.
The rough-and-tumble brunette of the trio. Much more aggressive
here than on TV, and has an amusing crush on Jack-sensei, the gym teacher.
The titular boy genius of Dexter's Laboratory
. Still the same Science Hero
that we all know and love, though thankfully not as arrogant this time around. Tests the girls' combat skills on their first day at Megaville Elementary, becoming friends with Blossom afterwards. He is haunted by the death of Dee Dee, his older sister, who died trying to protect him while he was fighting Mandark, his arch rival. He is now attempting to reconstruct her as an android
Dexter's sister. She died after Taking the Bullet for Dexter during a firefight with Mandark, returning later on to keep history from repeating itself with Blossom.
Jack. Plays the role of gym teacher at Megaville Elementary and lives at a dojo located near the school. He teaches students basic self-defense while also helping to maintain order on campus, as demonstrated during the Powerpuff Girls' fight against Dexter. Has quite a following amongst the female students.
- Badass Beard: By the final Battle. See Shared Universe on the main page.
- Badass Normal: Everything he does, he gained through training.
- Badass Teacher: It's Samurai Jack. Of course he's going to be one of the coolest teachers of all time!
- Big Damn Heroes: Mojo Jojo's newest monster is about to literally eat Bubbles and Buttercup alive, and Dexter stops Blossom just as she's about to jump into the fray, saying that "help is on its way". Cue Jack.
- Cool Teacher / Hot Teacher: The female half of Megaville Elementary's student body certainly seems to think so.
- Everything's Better with Samurai: Except for Dexter, none of the other characters seem aware of Jack's samurai status.
- Honor Before Reason: With his brief battle against Sam. Despite having just bisected one of the Darkstar cronies not a second ago, he holds back because against her since she still a child. Sam, of course, takes advantage of this and shocks him into submission. To add insult to injury, she steals his sword as well.
- Mr. Fanservice
- Stern Teacher: Natch.
The little history wiz from Time Squad
. Another one of the students at the school, and also a friend of Dexter's. In this version, he is an accomplished Time Ranger with the equipment to travel through time. He shows Blossom Dexter's past in order to help her better understand him. Later, he acts as the messenger when Mandark kidnaps Blossom, and ends up joining in on the rescue mission.
The big loveable buffoon of Megas XLR
. Comes to Dexter's aid to help rescue Blossom, holding off Samantha and her mecha while Dexter deals with Mandark. Before that, he loaned Megas to Dexter for repairs and maybe some tweaking.
A group comprised of all of the story's main villains and headed by Dr. X. Unsurprisingly, their ultimate goal is World Domination
A mysterious, faceless figure with a flaming head who has his sights set on taking over the world
, starting with Megaville.
Dr. X's daughter and a Powerpuff Girl-look alike / copycat / clone
. One of the strongest fighters in the Darkstar Council. She manages to give Blossom a real run for her money during their Cat Fight
. Has deep emotional attachment to Mandark and GIR, whom she calls "Girly".
- Affably Evil / Punch Clock Villain: Aside from doing what her father tells her, she seems to have no interest in the whole world domination plot. When not on a mission she acts like a typical little girl.
- Arch-Enemy: Considering she targeted Blossom twice already, she shaping up to be this to her.
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: Not only that, somehow she can still talk on the Moon. The only thing she needs the space suite for is communication with Earth.
- Bishie Sparkle: In this page.
- Berserk Button: Threatening GIR in any way. And Blossom's getting ready to hammer it.
- Blossom intentionally misses and just cuts the electricity but Bell's still ticked off she was aiming for him in the first place.
- Break the Cutie: She doesn't take Mandark's death well at all. And considering recent events, it's only going to get worse for her.
- Calling the Old Man Out: After Mandark's death.
- Cute and Psycho: She's pretty reserved most of the time, but also seems to enjoy violence and when she flips, look out!
- Daddy's Little Villain
- Dark Action Girl
- The Dragon: She seems to have this position, since she is the one who seems to do the most field work for the Council.
- Girl in White
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: On this page, she refers to one of the Cluster bots as a "stupid bit character".
- Oh, Crap: No one told you to provoke her, Bell.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her hair falls after she give GIR her headband, gaining this. Though needless to say, shit just got real.
- Puppy Love: It seems she used to have a crush on Mandark. Another reason why his death break her so much.
- Slasher Smile: During her first fight with Blossom.
- Tyke Bomb: Strongly hinted to be one of these.
Dexter's bitter rival in all things science. During one of their usual scuffles, one of his Jackbots
managed to get clear aim at Dexter. Dee Dee, however, jumped in the line of fire to save him at the cost of her own life. Mandark took her death as hard as Dexter did, possibly even more so
, and with a little prodding from Dr. X and Bell, he convinced himself that Dexter was at fault and plotted to kill him for it by kidnapping Blossom
and using her as bait to lure him out. Sure enough, Dexter comes to rescue her, and the two duke it out in one final battle, which cumulates in an emotional breakdown so severe that Mandark outright demands that Dexter kill him. Dexter refuses on the grounds that Dee Dee wouldn't want him to do it, and Mandark, having completely lost the will to live at this point, triggers his lair's self-destruct mechanism and presumably dies in the ensuing explosion
Everyone's favorite Irken invader
is seen here fulfilling the role of Dr. X's house maid, while his robot companion GIR is off with Bell. Dr. X has promised him the chance to take a shot at the Powerpuff Girls himself. Whether he was just humoring Zim or truly meant it remains to be seen.
Zim's robotic assistant. Silly and nonsensical as always, Bell has taken a liking to him to the point of unofficially adopting him as her pet, and the two can usually be seen together in any strip in which Bell makes an appearance.
The resident bully from the Medabots
series. Why she joined forces with Dr. X is anyone's guess. She assists Mandark during his battle with Dexter by distracting Coop and Megas with her own equally powerful Humongous Mecha
, and she has the upper hand until Buttercup shows up, forcing her to retreat but not before vowing revenge on Buttercup.
- Adaptational Villainy: Granted she was initially antagonistic in the Medabots TV series but otherwise a fairly minor if harmless threat that eventually became friends with Ikki. Here, she's just out and out psychopathic whose more then willing to get into a fight.
- Arch-Enemy: Declares she is this to Buttercup after their first meeting.
- Blood Knight: During a fight, Jack observes that she seems happy to be fighting. She does surprisingly try to stick to the Darkstar's plan. But when Buttercup interferes one too many times, she reverts back to this route.
- Dark Action Girl: Enjoys beating the heroes and targets Buttercup first chance she gets.
- The Brute: Typically shows up at the head of a bunch of Cluster Mecha-Mooks and Elite Mooks, and her villainy consists mainly of attacking the heroes.
- Humongous Mecha: The Megabee.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: Her death at the hands of Bell, by the very sword she stole from Jack.
- Irony: Stole Jack's sword with the intent of hacking up or impaling someone with it, and ends up being impaled herself, by Bell, of all people.
- Kick the Dog: Not enough to beat Jack, she has to take his sword as well.
- Planned on doing this to Bell by having GIR act as the conduit for the Temporal Bomb. Both instances come back to bite her, hard.
- Robotic Reveal: Was thought to have cybernetics to augment her powers. But during a fight with Buttercup, part of her skin is torn off revealing she's completely a robot. However its shown she wasn't completely changed as after she dies, her soul floats out her body where she meets Grim.
- Super Senses: Has telescopic vision, as well as x-ray and infared.
- Symbol Swearing: After she gets suckerpunched by Buttercup.
- Talk to the Fist: When Coop is doing one of his usual speeches, she interrupts him by smashing her arm through the windshield of Megas's cockpit and pulling him through.
- Teeth Flying: Buttercup sends Samantha's tooth flying when she appears. She later in the story tries to return the favor but only succeeds in sucker punching the powerpuff cause, well, she a superhero.
- Trying to Catch Me Fighting Dirty: During her fight with Jack, she catches his sword, and then uses it to electrocute him.
The Powerpuff Girls' arch nemesis; his obsession with destroying the girls caused him to follow them into Megaville after they moved there. After his initial attempt on their lives on the first day of school failed, Mojo was shanghaied by Bell and brought to Dr. X, where he was offered a place in the Darkstar Council. Just what plans Dr. X has for him remains uncertain.
- Hijacked by Ganon: He's the first official villain to show up in the comic and the first to take action against the girls. But is quickly waylaid by Bell and offered to join the Darkstar Council.
- Orcus on His Throne: An unusual variant if you've seen the show where he's a lot more direct. Here he actually sends monsters against the girls rather then combat them himself.
- Put on a Bus: His joining of the Council is made to look like a big deal, but he's only been seen twice since then - once in the background, hooked up to a machine of some kind, and then in a flashback of Bell's, where he's arguing with Zim over something.
Jenny's arch-enemy and the former ruler of Cluster Prime. She now leads a rogue faction still loyal to her and has teamed up the Darkstar Council
- Evil Versus Evil: Against the Irken Empire, where she takes over their ships.
- Genre Savvy: Manages to run rings around around the Irken Empire despite their attempts to stop her. Course considering who they are, this wasn't that difficult.
- Hero Killer: Is responsible for the deaths of Betty's crew and damn near killed Betty herself.
- Kick the Dog: Mentioned that she wanted the Irken Empire's defeat to be humiliating as possible.
- One-Winged Angel: Gained a new more instinct-like form.
CourageA cowardly pink canine
who was left in Jack-sensei's care by his previous owners, Eustace and Muriel Bagg, for reasons unknown. Became fast friends with Bubbles
The Rowdyruff Boys
Brick, Boomer and Butch, the Powerpuff Girls' evil male counterparts who were originally created by Mojo Jojo. Here, they're the subject of study in a secret government project called "Project Rowdy". Exactly what said project entails remains a mystery. In this version, Boomer is a little more innocent, while Brick and Butch are apparently planning revenge against the Powerpuff Girls for their last defeat. Interestingly, the idea to include the Rowdyruff Boys in the comic at all wasn't Bleedman's, but that of a deviantART member.note
By the time of comic, the Rowdyruffs hadn't reappeared back in the TV show yet.
The robot heroine of My Life as a Teenage Robot
and also part of Project Rowdy, where she more or less serves as the boys' combat training opponent. Their last simulation session ended badly. She lost an arm and was seen having it repaired. Has recently reappeared back in the story.
Jenny's "mother" and another participant in Project Rowdy. She disapproves of the Rowdyruff Boys' extreme fighting style, particularly that of Butch. And isn't afraid to talk down to them in spite of their power. It was later revealed she in town from Tremorton for a science expo, which the ballet class from Megaville Elementary is opening for.
The Grim Reaper, though he hasn't been doing much reaping lately
. His existence in this universe is expanded upon in the semi-related Grim Tales from Down Below
. If the two comics do in fact share a universe, that is.
Olga Astronomonov AKA Lala Vava *thunderclap*
Mandark's sister and previously unseen member of Megaville Elementary student body. Appeared immediately following Mandark's death
and seems to be keeping an eye out specifically for Dexter and the Powerpuff Girls. Has apparently been head of the school's dance troupe since something happned to the previous leader ( presumably Dee-Dee dying
) and previously hung out with Mandy and Gaz.
Better known as Atomic Betty
. Stars in a sidestory entitled The Forgotten
, in which she and her crew come across a seemingly abandoned ship that turns out to be occupied by the Cluster. The outcome wasn't pretty.
The Powerpuff Girls "father". Ended up moving his family to Megaville after a job opportunity and trying to help them adjust. A very loving father with a bit of a silly side occasionally.
Dexter's lab monkey who was given superpowers from his experiments, unknown to the boy genius as Monkey keeps it hidden from him. Was called into action by Honeydew (one of the MC's of the science expo) after the Darkstar Council invade it.
Full title: The Prime Woodland Naga Vicar of Resolution, Divinely Chosen Proselyte of the Great Azure Dragon and Heaven of the East
. A mysterious boy who Bell encounters while on the moon. He reappears watching the fight between Blossom, Buttercup, Bell and Sam alongside Grim and Dee Dee, waiting for something to happen and asking Grim to do something the three want.