Characters: Pony POV Series-Pantheon
Unmarked spoilers here! You've been warned!
Voiced by Adam Ferguson
- Abusive Parent: Loves to see his children's plans blow up in their faces and has no qualms about brutally punishing them himself. Though part of this may be more due to the Draconequi's Blue and Orange Morality, as their standards of 'fair punishment' seem far different than mortals and Alicorns, and he seems to have a decent relationship with Rancor. It's also stated he's still sore over Entropy erasing their son and he's more willing to listen to his children's backtalk.
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: Subverted. Rancor and Discord mention he has a pony Avatar to use, but actually wants it to be scary for the ponies. Given what he represents, it's little surprise really.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Mass Hysteria and Fear in general. The survival instinct is stated to come from Him.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: His teeth are roughly three times the size of Discord.
- Big Bad: Of the first part of Origins.
- Disc One Final Boss: Until his Avatar is mortally wounded by Cadence and eaten by Discord, at which point Discord took over.
- Blue and Orange Morality: Being Mass Hysteria personified, he considers watching terrified ponies 'fun family bonding time'. However, he does comprehend love and compassion though mainly that ponies fear for their loved ones. He's also the origin of the survival instinct and does enjoy watching fear save lives.
- Brown Note: Looking at his true form will terrify ponies so badly they'll likely never sleep again. His voice will reduce them to horrified wrecks. And that's apparently the best case scenario.
- Dark Is Not Evil: It's stated by the Father of All Alicorns that despite what He personifies He's NOT evil. He just has Blue and Orange Morality. It's stated the survival instinct comes from Him and that He does enjoy the fact fear saves lives. The fact that Dark World!Fluttershy recognizes he and the Draconequi are this earns His respect.
- Dimension Lord: Of Pony Hell.
- Eldritch Abomination: Is the Anthropomorphic Personification of Mass Hysteria and so much as looking at him will leave a mortal unable to sleep for the rest of their life at best. Thankfully, he's so powerful and massive, entering the mortal universe isn't possible for him.
- Fighting a Shadow: Created an Avatar he used to face the Alicorns on the battlefield during the Alicorn/Draconequi War with only a fraction of his power, since he's normally too powerful to do that. It/He went insane.
- Friendly Enemy: With the Father of Alicorns, who he calls "Buddy".
- Genius Loci: Pony Hell is actually located inside his body. If he dies, Pony Hell will cease to exist.
- Gender Bender: During Starlight's trial he took the form of a female Alicorn version of her.
- Graceful Loser: After Starlight's trial, where he lost because she admitted her sins and wanted forgiven, he tells the Father it was fun acting like they're poker buddies before leaving to welcome Film Critique to Pony Hell.
- It Amused Me: When Starlight asked the Father why Havoc pretended to have a Villainous Breakdown when he saw he was losing the trial for her soul, the Father responds simply that it amused Havoc to do so.
- Hell: His domain.
- Large and in Charge: See Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever.
- Mad God: See Sanity Slippage. Note; this only applies to his avatar, not the real Havoc.
- Meaningful Name: In addition to his first name, the last name of the Draconequi (his children, and thus likely his) is Typhon, the father of all monsters from mythology.
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Havoc is a pretty intimidating name. One of his titles is Emperor of Phobias, though he's also called Home For Infinite Losers. Given his personality, that last one is probably self proclaimed.
- Nightmare Fuel: Is literally the God of this, being the Anthropomorphic Personification of Mass Hysteria and Fear. His symbol actually takes the form of whatever the viewer fears most.
- Papa Wolf: He has no qualms about letting his family get themselves in trouble, so long as they deserved it. Fauna Luster help you if you hurt them unprovoked, because she and her husband are the only one who can.
- It's also stated by the Father that He does hold it against Entropy that She erased their son.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Relatively speaking. Between him and Entropy, he's the one most willing to listen to his children's gripes and actually does care about them. He also was willing to hear Dark World!Fluttershy out when she came to rescue Dark World!Fluttercruel from the Draconequi and handed Fluttercruel over without a fuss when she proved her point.
- Running Gag: Him annoying Entropy, her erasing him from existence, then him willing himself back into it.
- Sanity Slippage: His Avatar became drunk on the chaos of the Alicorn/Draconequi War and ended up going very insane. By Draconequi standards. The actual Havoc didn't, however.
- Satan: Well, not exactly (that would be Morning Star), but Discord's words and Diamond Tiara's nightmare imply his domain is essentially Pony Hell, and he has a chariot pulled by the damned ponies sent there.
- Top God: One of four.
- Troll: Seems to get a kick out of being this towards his wife. Notably, he's one of the only beings in existence that can. Well, now we know where Discord got it.
- Villain Song: Has one called 'Here's To Chaos', a rewrite of the G1 villain Lavan's song 'Here's to Power'. Though, in universe, it's said Strife taught Lavan it as a tribute to Havoc.
- You Cannot Grasp the True Form: Word Of God has confirmed that the same things that apply to the Father of All Alicorns apply to him. That on top of the fact merely looking at him is enough to render you incapable of sleeping for the rest of your days at best.
- You Got Guts: When Dark World!Fluttershy entering Entropy's Realm for the sake of her daughter, He tells her she's impressed Him by doing so and thus he'll hear her out.
Voiced by Heather Gold
- Abusive Parent: Routinely imprisoned Destruction in a black hole just to build his addiction to destruction to it's breaking point. Though truth be told, it isn't really her fault, nothing really has any value to her due to what she personifies.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Heat Death and nothingness.
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: She's described as being so huge, the pupil of her eye dwarfs Celestia.
- Berserk Button: Stating anything about her except she exists, calling her a Draconequi, or that she looks like one, and actually being hurt.
- Blue and Orange Morality: She's the embodiment of the End of All Things, thus nothing has value to her, even her own children, as all things are equal in her eyes.
- Oh no, she certainly does understand what a sin is. She was very careful in making sure she couldn't have been directly blamed for any of hers, like arming the assassin who killed Cupid, or having the Windigos react the way they did. Why she does this is very obvious, and very dark. And she definitely hates being called out…that's something.
- It's also stated she has an understanding of love; love comes from nothing.
- The Comically Serious: Is never played for laughs herself, but considering what her husband is like, their interactions are sometimes comical because of her seriousness.
- Calling Your Attacks: Always yells "YOU DON'T EXIST!" before erasing someone or something from existence.
- Didn't See That Coming: Due to being…well, an Eldritch Abomination, she didn't consider the Windigos would be destroyed, harming her in the process.
- Dimension Lord: Of Oblivion, basically. Her domain is inhabited by those who have been erased from existence.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Stating anything about her in her presence other than the fact she exists is a crime punishable by being erased from existence. As is calling her a Draconequi…or saying she looks like one, because she came first…Basically, any slight she perceives as committed against her is punishable by this.
- The Dreaded: The only beings that don't fear her are the other Elders, who are the only ones as powerful as she is. Even Discord seems quite afraid of ticking her off.
- Eldritch Abomination: Remember the Windigos? They're tiny pieces of her!
- The Evils of Free Will: While she doesn't really do anything about it, she believes beings with freewill will inevitably destroy themselves. The fact that life keeps proving her wrong is one of the few things that annoys her.
- Evil Matriarch: Treats her family as tools to be used and disposed of as necessary.
- Face Palm: Has this reaction to Havoc pretending to have a Villainous Breakdown during Starlight's trial for his own amusement.
- Hypocrite: For all her talk to Celestia about taking responsibility for and accepting the consequences of one's actions, she becomes unreasonable after her Windigo plan backfires.
- Genius Loci: Like Havoc, Oblivion is located inside her body. If she dies, it will cease to exist.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Is rather easy to tick off if met face to face, and her default reaction is 'erase it from existence'.
- Ice Queen: Considering what she embodies, it's pretty reasonable.
- Lack of Empathy: See Blue and Orange Morality.
- Large and in Charge: See Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever.
- Like an Old Married Couple: With Havoc. Which is actually a source of some comedy, considering they're Eldritch Abominations. That said, its stated she chose HIM, possibly specifically because he's one of the only beings in the universe to not fear her.
- Manipulative Bitch: Is implied to have manipulated things to lead to the Alicorn/Draconequi War in order to bring on the end of the universe sooner.
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Both her real name and most of her titles. Especially "She Who Is The End Of All Things", the "Queen of Oblivion", and "The Anti-Mother of All Things".
- Never My Fault: She deluded herself into thinking the painful feedback from the Windigos was not an inevitable consequence of her actions, and demands an unreasonable restitution.
- No Indoor Voice: Hard to say given the nature of the flashbacks and who she is, but whenever she talks, IT'S ALWAYS TYPED LIKE THIS, just like her opposite number, Fauna Luster
- Offing the Offspring: Erased her firstborn ___ because __ Called The Old Lady Out, and that the rest of the family know, but aren't allowed to ever talk about it.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Unlike most examples, this is literally her job as the Anthropomorphic Personification of the end of the universe.
- Opposites Attract: She and Havoc couldn't be more different, but it's stated that she chose him so she has to be attracted to him somehow.
- Power of the Void
- Ret Gone: Has the terrifying ability to erase beings from existence. Neo Stream was one of her victims, but even Alicorns aren't immune. She can erase Havoc, but he just wills himself back into it. This happens so frequently it's basically their version of bickering Like an Old Married Couple.
- She apparently did this to one of her children at some point. Who is only referred to as _______, though the Draconequi at least remember said sibling, but can't even say the gender.
- Screaming Birth: Does not have a pleasant experience giving birth to Rancor (due to being the opposite of life and thus the act of creating is even more painful for her), to the point the universe quakes from it. Afterwards, she erases Havoc from existence (he wills himself back into it seconds later) for saying they might have to try again.
- Top God: One of four.
- Villainous Breakdown: Undergoes one when three regular ponies stop the Windigos from exterminating all life on the planet, precipitating the Alicorn/Draconequus War (actually hurting her in the process).
Voiced by Beth Mayoh
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Existence, though also of Empathy. According to Celestia, the Elements of Harmony are infused with her power through the bearer's bond (thus why they're more powerful than the Rainbow of Light) and the Fires of Friendship was also a faction of her power.
- Divine Intervention: It's stated that the Fires of Friendship used to defeat the Windigos WAS her power granted to Clover the Clever and company, but it was still a major feat on their part to access her power in the first place. Pretty much using Friendship to power the Elements calls on her power and combines it with the Rainbow of Light.
- Dimension Lord: Of the Alicorn's Realm.
- Eldritch Abomination: A benevolent version. She's every bit as indescribable and incomprehensible as Havoc and Entropy, but loves all living things and her presence is described as extremely pleasant.
- The Empath: Is the embodiment of Empathy, so naturally applies.
- The Evils of Free Will: Inverted. She's a strong supporter of freewill. Life has proved to support her viewpoint more than it does Entropy.
- Goddess of Good: Is described as being the perfect empathy and loving all things.
- Good Hurts Evil: The Elements of Harmony work by tapping into just a minute portion of her essence.
- Good Parent: Clearly loves her children dearly (and all of existence), and is a pretty fair mother from what we see.
- Made of Good: The Fires of Friendship used to destroy the Windigos? That was a tiny piece of her.
- No Indoor Voice: Hard to say given the nature of the flashbacks and who she is, but whenever she talks, IT'S ALWAYS TYPED LIKE THIS, just like her antithesis Entropy.
- Out of Focus: Notably the only one of the Elders to only appear in flashbacks, despite being the one named after Lauren Faust.
- Significant Anagram: Her name is an anagram of Lauren Faust.
- Tarot Motifs: 21st, the World.
- Team Mom: For the Alicorns, and life in general, considering she personifies it.
- Top God: One of four.
Father of All Alicorns
Voiced by Nifty Koala
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Existence, Wisdom, Sanity, Truth, and the Afterlife.
- Armor-Piercing Question: Pretty much half his dialog to Liarjack consists of these.
- Brutal Honesty: Sometimes. He's the embodiment of Truth, so he doesn't lie.
- Dimension Lord: Of the universe the story takes place in. He is also literally Pony Heaven, or at least it's inside him.
- Eldritch Abomination: A benevolent example. When Liarjack sees him, she literally can't describe him as anything other than a piece of the night sky cut in the shape of an Alicorn, all his other qualities are so apparently contradictory that she's incapable of making sense of them.
- Forgiveness: All forgiving if the one seeking it is genuinely repentant. This is because he loves all life and genuinely doesn't want to see any soul condemned if its possible to save it. He even quotes the Arc Words of Dark World to Starlight; forgiveness is not earned, it is given.
- Friend to All Living Things: Considers no living thing worthless and loves all life.
- God of Good: Shares this role with his mate. All life is precious to him.
- Good Hurts Evil: Liarjack, who was still hanging onto her sins, tried to touch him, and experienced horrible pain due to it. The Father of All Alicorns clearly didn't WANT to do it, it's just how things work.
- Good Parent: He's a good father. He does punish his children, but in a merciful way compared to the Draconequi. He punishes Luna for helping Celestia nearly cause The End of the World as We Know It for Ponyland by reverting her to an infant (reflecting her own immaturity). In comparison, Discord, who did the same thing, was punished by his family by being killed and resurrected several hundred times in horrifically gruesome ways (Destruction was apparently punished exactly the same for a similar slight).
- Heaven: He apparently is Pony Heaven, or at least it's inside his body.
- In Mysterious Ways: Subverted consistently. Probably due to being Wisdom incarnate, He's quite willing to explain why He did something if asked, as shown with his interactions with Liarjack and Starlight.
Applejack: Yah couldn't have just told meh from the start!
Father of All Alicorns: If I Had Just Told You, You Would Have Treated It As Nothing More Than A Lecture.
Applejack: Ah guess yah got a point there.
- Made of Good: To be expected when you're literally Pony Heaven.
- No Name Given: Never named in the story itself. According to Word Of God, his name can't be pronounced by mortals, though technically the original intent was to give him the name of one of the "fathers" of the my little pony toy line.
- Though Havoc calls him "Buddy" if that's worth anything.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Is understanding of his children and the various mortals who come in contact with him (even helping Dark World!Applebloom redeem her sister and giving Melody glimpse of the future to ease her concerns about her granddaughter. He's also all merciful and will forgive anyone who is genuinely repentant, and that's pretty much the only requirement to get into Heaven. Given he's the Anthropomorphic Personification of Wisdom (and thus the Perfect Wisdom), this is to be expected.
- Tarot Motifs: 5th, the Hierophant.
- Team Dad: To the Alicorns and all of creation, natch. Notably to Liarjack.
- Top God: One of four.
- The Spock: Described by Celestia as, "Logical and Rational", but also holding all life as significant.
- You Cannot Grasp the True Form: When Liarjack sees him, the only concrete thing she can grasp about him is he appears to be a piece of the night sky made into the form of a pony. Everything else about him is simply so seemingly contradictory (due to him being the Anthropomorphic Personification of Existence) that she's incapable of making sense of any of it and finally just gives up trying to describe him. Since he's a good guy, it doesn't drive her mad, it just confuses the hay out of her.
"The Trickster"/"The Magician" Alicorn
- Ambiguous Gender: Gender currently unknown, but there are 10 Alicorn stallions and 9 Alicorns mares, make of that as you will.
- Opt Out: Didn't participate in the Alicorn-Draconequus War.
- Tarot Motifs: #1, The Trickster/The Magician.
Voiced by Becky Horton
Voiced by Suzanne Muir
Voiced by Duskstroke Serenade
Voiced by Sara Clark
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Fate, Cause and Effect, and Consequences
- Broken Angel: Discord implies he tried to saw her wings off at some point, but we never find out if it stuck.
- The Hecate Sisters: Has a one mare version of this going on; she constantly shifts between being a filly, an adult mare, and an old mare.
- Non Linear Character: While most of the Alicorns and Draconequi qualify, she created the roads of Fate, even though she doesn't decide what someone's fate has to be and lets them choose.
- Physical Goddess
- Tarot Motifs: 10, The Wheel Of Fate
- You Cannot Fight Fate: Subverted. She laid the roads of fate, and can predict the probable outcome of something, but she doesn't force any particular fate on anyone, meaning they choose their own fate and it appears things can happen which even she can't predict. When that happens, she doesn't appear particularly shocked or angry, implying she's perfectly fine with ponies choosing to Screw Destiny. Makes sense, given her Mother's belief in the importance of free will.
Voiced by: Mitchell Sanders
Voiced by Ian MacLaren
Voiced by Thom Jackson
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Death, Rebirth, and Change.
- Badass: Case in point, he has to deal with a time traveling Rancor. He treats her as a minor annoyance and easily paralyzes her with acupuncture when she gets out of hoof. Whether or not she already succeed in stealing back Destruction's power in her timeline isn't clear, but disabling the Goddess of Violence in seconds is no small feat. Considering he's the one who has to escort sinners, including people like Tirek and the near omnipotent Lavan, to Hell, it's little surprise he's a Badass.
- Chekhov's Gunpony: First appears in one of the possible futures Applejack glimpses during her first look into the Truth, well before his introduction in Origins.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Despite his job and appearance (black with bone wings), he comes across as a pretty decent guy, if not burdened by the difficulty of his job.
- Don't Fear the Reaper: Despite being Death, he's not evil in the least and generally seems kind, even if he's burdened by his job (who wouldn't be?). He also doesn't seem to have a problem with allowing certain souls to remain on Earth until they've finished their Unfinished Business, as happened with the G2 mane cast (none of them wanted to pass on until all of them were together).
- The Grim Reaper: One of his jobs.
- Interspecies Romance: With Strife; they've even had children together.
- Physical God
- Pressure Point: Uses acupuncture to easily disable Rancor when she, while visiting the past, starts getting out of hand.
- Tarot Motifs: 13, Death.
Voiced by Micheal A. Novelli
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Intended to be one of Perfection and Beauty, but ultimately became the embodiment of Evil and Temptation
- The Corrupter: Goes with being Temptation. What little we see of him implies this.
- Evil Mentor: Served as one for Discord, teaching him the art of manipulation.
- Fallen Alicorn: Turned against his parents and tried to conquer the universe, believing himself to be more perfect than them.
- God of Evil
- Manipulative Bastard: He taught Discord to be one. Not a surprise, considering who he's based on.
- Physical God
- Satan: He is the Devil Tarot after all.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Was imprisoned for his crimes, but released by Havoc to lead the Draconequi in the war. His fate afterwards is unknown, but Word Of God has said he was either killed in the war or imprisoned in Hell as part of the Draconequi's end of peace treaty between them and the Alicorns.
- Tarot Motifs: 15, The Devil.
- Ultimate Lifeform: Was intended to be the deity equivalent of this as the Concept of Perfection. Unfortunately, he believed he was more perfect than the elders and turned into the Concept of Evil instead. In his lecture to Justitia, he still refers to himself as 'the Perfect Being', however.
- Villain Of Another Story: He's clearly a big threat and Satan, but Discord is the Big Bad and not him.
Voiced by Godzillawolf
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Balance, Judgment, and Fair Say.
- The Judge: We don't see him actually judge that much, in the two cases he would, his Father takes over.
- If Starlight's case was anything to go by, it seems he enables souls to judge themselves with him providing advice. However, it's not as easy as it sounds.
- Physical God
- Reasonable Authority Figure: He IS the personification of Fair Say.
- Tarot Motifs: 20, Judgment.
- The End of the World as We Know It: Doesn't cause these, he's merely the one who sounds the trumpet to announce it's time for it to happen once a timeline has gotten to the point it has to die.
Known Minor Arcana
Princess Gaia (Fluttershy)
See "Mane Cast", "Antagonist", and "Epilogue Timeline"
Sections for more details
See "Antagonists" section.
Voiced by Lindsey Lloyd
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Imagination, pretty much. This includes creativity and hallucinations, which is probably why she tends to accidentally drive ponies mad.
- Big Sister Instinct: When she saw Discord seriously hurt in the war, she went berserk to protect him.
- I Have Many Names: Desire and Pandora are her alternate names.
- Mad Artist: Not per se, as Imagination is her domain, but at times her inspiring does leave species crazy.
- Meaningful Name: In addition to her real name, Word Of God has revealed her middle name is Atë (her last name is Typhon, just like Discord), the Greek Goddess of mischief, delusion, and folly.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: She is an draconequus after all. Anyway, she's got the left arm of a grizzly bear, her right arm is gnarled, green, and covered in warts, her left wing is that of a swan, her right wing is that of a flutterpony, her left leg belongs to a black cat, her right leg belongs to a duckling, and finally she's got the tail of a fox.
- Pet the Dog: Promises Story Belle that none of her stories will be forgotten.
- Physical Goddess
- Token Good Teammate: Seems to be the most genuinely good Draconequi. She has a habit of driving ponies insane trying to inspire them, but that honestly frustrates her to no end.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: She genuinely wants to do the right thing...but for some reason, everything she does tends to cause more harm than good. For example, she tries to inspire artists? They end up going insane. It's also implied she's accidentally responsible for the creation of Makarov/The Shadow of Chernobull, even if the Hooviets were the ones that let it loose, and trying to help fix that one. She's aware of her status as this and quite frustrated by it.
Voiced by Germanicy
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of, well, destruction. Mass destruction, to be precise.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: His name is Destruction and he destroys things.
- Killed Off for Real: Was killed and eaten by Discord, along with his power, making him one of the only one of the gods that's confirmed to be dead.
- Mad Bomber: His preferred method of causing destruction is to make things "go boom."
- Meaningful Name: His middle name is Shiva, the Destroyer in Hindu mythology. His primary role is to destroy what needs to be destroyed so things can begin anew, which also fits with Shiva's role in mythology, who destroyed the world so Brahmā could make a new one in its place.
- Consdering that it is his job to destroy things, his first name, Destruction, is also meaningful.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: He is a draconequus after all. Anyway, he's got the left arm of a gorilla, his right arm is actually an octopus tentacle, his left wing is actually a lizard crest, his right wing's a dove's, his left leg is a bull's, his right leg is that of a buffalo, and lastly he's got the tail of a monkey.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Even by his race's standards. He once destroyed a black hole! And he has no control over it, as if he doesn't destroy something, he becomes a feral beast that has to destroy enough to state it.
- Physical God
- Power Incontinence: He literally can't control his urge to destroy things, if he doesn't do it, it builds until he goes berserk and destroys everything in his path to state it. This can result in it building until he can destroy a black hole.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Is more childishly destructive than anything else.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: His 'Omega State', pretty much caused by a build up of his destructive power and impulses. He goes completely berserk and will destroy whatever happens to be standing in front of him at the time. This includes an entire civilization and a black hole (even Entropy was impressed by that).
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Literally. He doesn't want to destroy things, something is wrong with him that makes him need to destroy things, and he hates it. Oh, and Discord killed and ate him!
- Anarchy Is Chaos: Subverted. He is a Draconequus, and thus chaos, but he just wants a civilization with no leadership or class structure, not absolute chaos.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of Anarchy and Freedom.
- Berserk Button: After Discord unleashed the Windigos, he drops his normally calm demeanor, ranting that had Discord not allowed the Windigos in, the ponies could have created a classless, authority free society: his dream goal.
- He also seems perturbed by Discord's Evil Overlord tendencies, as the idea of an omnipotent tyrant ruling endlessly is the opposite of what he wants.
- Badass Finger Snap: Like Discord, (and presumably the rest of his siblings) he can activate his powers by snapping his fingers.
- The Gods Must Be Lazy: He is literally pretty lazy. He'll do his job, but honestly just wants to get it done and over with so he can go back to playing video games.
- My Family Right or Wrong: He considered the fight for Ragnarok stupid, but decided to go with his family to do it. Somewhat ironic, considering what he is.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: He is a draconequus after all. Anyway, his left arm is a dingo's, his right arm is a raven's, his left wing is that of a dragonfly, his right wing is a vulture's, his left leg is that of a coyote, and his right leg is a fox's. Oh, and he's got the tail of a rattlesnake.
- Physical God
- Punch Clock Villain: Well villain may be too strong a word, but he generally is lazy and wants to get whatever job he's been ordered to get done done and then goof off.
- The One Guy: Originally, there were four males to two females, but after Discord turned into an Evil Overlord not associated with the Draconequi (and Anarchy doesn't like him), Destruction got eaten, and ________ got Ret Goned by Entropy, Anarchy is the only boy left among the Draconequi siblings. Then Rancor was born.
- This Cannot Be!: Gives this reaction when he sees one of his champions (the pony version of Bane) beaten.
See "Antagonists" section.
Voiced by TBA
See "Epilogue Timeline" section for additional tropes
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of revenge, violence, and passions. And eventually, mass destruction.
- Blind Obedience: Still new to the family, she follows her Parents' orders without question.
- The Cameo: Appears in Melody's 7 Dreams/Nightmares chapter, having apparently been sent back to participate in the G3 Cosmic Retcon. According to Word Of God, she went back to get Princess Rarity's autograph because she wants one from all of Melody's lives, as she's her favorite singer.
- Meaningful Name: Her middle name is Adrestria (her last name is Typhon, like her siblings), who in Greek Mythology is a daughter of Ares and minor goddess of revenge.
- Mood Swinger: Of a sort. She swings back and forth between being an angry, vengeful, serious spirit and an over eager, happy teenage god.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: She is an draconequus after all. Anyway, she's got the left arm of a Tasmanian wolf's, her right arm is a moa's, her left wing is a pterodactyl's, her right wing is that of an archeopteryx, her left leg's a saber tooth tiger's, her right leg's a kouprey's, and last but not least she's got the tail of a shark.
- Odd Name Out: Out of all her siblings, she is the first one to lack a birth name starting with 'D'.
- It turns out she had to earn a name with the letter D by stealing Destruction's power.
- Physical Goddess
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: When first born.
- Revenge: One of the things she represents.
- Sixth Ranger
- Theme Naming: All of the animals that make up her body are extinct.
- Tyke Bomb: Born to do a very specific task: steal Destruction's power back from Discord.
- Weapon of Choice: The spear that killed Venus' son, given to her by Strife. Also can break bones by saying the bone names.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of something, but just what will probably never be revealed.
- Big Brother Instinct: A good explanation for the wistfulness of his younger siblings and his death.
- Calling the Old Lady Out: Talked back to his mother, Entropy, presumably about one of the many things she hates.
- Cool Big Bro: Was the eldest son of Havoc and Entropy, and seems to be sincerely missed by all his younger brothers and sisters, even his father Havoc seems to miss him and is still upset Entropy erased him.
- Mix-and-Match Critters: He was a draconequus after all. But what animals made up his body will probably never be revealed.
- Posthumous Character: Was killed by his mother for calling her out before Generation Transitions. All the information about him comes from Discord and his other siblings occasionally reminiscing about him.
- Physical God: Probably. Was supposedly the fifth most powerful being in existence after the Elders. A load of good that did him.
- Reality Warper: Probably.
- The Unfavorite: It takes a certain amount of disfavor to have your mother murder you, while your father does nothing but remain complicit with the justification, "Children should never talk back to their elders." That said, his father, Havoc does seem to miss him now that he's gone. Too little, too late.
- Un-Person: He was not quite Ret Gone since his siblings still remember him, so their mother enforces the notion that he never existed. They never say his name nor his gender within an earshot of her, just underscores.
- White Sheep: Quite possibly the anti-Morning Star, yet ironically also a forbidden name among his family.
See Epilogue Timeline