open/close all folders
Twilight Sparkle/Hikaru Hakumei
- Energy Ball: She fires a powerful one at Discord in Chapter 54.
- Magical Girl: She’s the only one who can use magic in her human form, until Princess Luna shows up.
- Oblivious to Love: From Seito.
- Red Mage
Rainbow Dash/Ran Issanni
- A-Cup Angst: Averted for the most part, but she still gets pretty testy when Happosai calls her “Flaty.”
- The Ace: Breaks track records without really trying.
- Shock and Awe: When she uses her Element in human form she gets lightning powers.
- Signature Move: She still has her Sonic Rainboom, but she also develops the Rainburst for when she’s in human form.
Pinkie Pie/Momo Mochi
- Big Eater: She beats Picolet Chardian, a canon Big Eater, EASILY.
- Buxom Is Better: Quite a few have commented on her "talents".
- Confusion Fu
- Fourth-Wall Observer
- Genki Girl
- Genre Savvy: Due to her fourth wall observeness.
- Making a Splash: When she uses her Element in human form she can shoot water.
- Me's a Crowd: Can make clones(Not Shadow Clones, though.)
- Blow You Away: One of her powers when she uses her Element.
- Death Glare: She can still use The Stare.
- Interspecies Romance
- Waif-Fu: Combined with The Stare on occasions that she’s actually moved to violence.
- White Magician Girl: When she uses her Element in human form.
- Accidental Athlete
- Fish out of Water: More so than any of the other ponies. This is due to her hating to lie about herself.
- Got Volunteered
- Mighty Glacier
- Petal Power: Using her Element in human form gives her power over plants.
- Save Our Team: Alex gets this from the Furinken soccer team.
Apple Bloom/Blossom Jackson, Sweetie Belle/Suzette Perle, & Scootaloo/Haruka Gentsuki
- Duck Season, Rabbit Season: Haruka pulls this on a bully she just beat in a fight to trick him into saying she beat him fair and square.
- Tagalong Kid: They insisted on coming with Luna to find the Mane Six.
- Terrible Artist: Their attempt at getting a manga artist cutie mark...didn't work.
Princess Luna/Diana Tsukino
Nerima Wrecking Crew
- Polyamory: The Amazon Heaven and Earth Solution, which enables him to marry Shampoo, and any other girls he may be committed to.
- Signature Move: His Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken and Hiryu Shoten Ha, as per canon.
- Tooka Level In Kindness: Is nicer than his canon self a little.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Ryoga
- Arranged Marriage: Agreed to it because Cologne would train her if she did.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Initially toward Ranma…and anyone else who’s more skilled than she is.
- Master Swordsman: Cologne decides that Akane should continue sword training that she gave up years ago.
- Take a Level in Badass: What she’s hoping to get out of her training.
- Love at First Sight: Thanks to Twilight telling her about Ranma’s Jusenkyo curse right off the bat.
- Green-Eyed Monster: While Ranma and Ukyo are on their date. She later admits that it’s because she thinks Ukyo knows Ranma a lot better than she does, but Ukyo reminds her that most of her memories of Ranma are from ten years ago.
- Hulk Speak: Due to her bad Japanese.
- Berserk Button: Need him to attack you all out without holding back? Just tell him Fluttershy said she loves you.
- No Sense of Direction
- The Rival: To Ranma.
- Talking with Signs: Something he picked up from Genma.
- Took a Level in Kindness: Is much less angry than in canon, due to Chiyo.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Again, with Ranma.
- Childhood Marriage Promise: Like in canon.
Rivals and Enemies
- Dick Dastardly Stops to Cheat: Kuno explain says she does that even when it doesn't make any sense.
- Selective Obliviousness: After Tsukiko arranges for the Rivals to see the ponies’ true forms, Kodachi convinces herself they’re just really good costumes. Even when the WHOLE Mahoukaze clan gets ponified, she still is this.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Cuteness Proximity / Cuteness Overload: Basically, she's always like this.
- Genki Girl
- Sticky Fingers
- Friendly Enemy
- In Universe Nickname: The "Speed Demon."
- The Mole: When Tsukiko brings her into the Rivals Team Up.
- Only Sane Man: Among the main rivals.
- Signature Move: Demon Speed
- Baleful Polymorph: While working with Discord she starts painfully turning into a unicorn.
- Dark Magical Girl
- Evil Gloating: Has a tendency to do this. Usually winds up being a little premature.
- It's All About Me
- The Rival: To Hikaru.
- Sore Loser
- The Unfavorite: Is convinced this is what she’s becoming.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Has a tendency to run into doors.
- Friendly Rival
- Genki Girl
- Oblivious to Love: Is apparently unaware that dozens of guys want to ask her out.
- The Pollyanna
- Sunny Sunflower Disposition
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
- The Corrupter
- Mix-and-Match Critters
- The Trickster
- Twin Maker: Thrice created duplicates of the Mane Cast. The first set had the personalites of them after he’d brainwashed them. The second set were more or less like them, but they were male. The third time was the Gone Horribly Right Queen Cosmos as a superclone.
- Even Evil Has Standards: She keeps Mousse and Tsubasa off Ranma while he's under the Moxibustion effect so they won't have a hollow victory.
- Evil Mentor
- Old Master
- Creepy Crossdresser
- Dude Looks Like a Lady
- Mr. Fanservice: After Rarity’s makeover.
- Stalker With a Crush: For Ukyo
- Sweet on Polly Oliver: Although he actually knew Ukyo was a girl the whole time.
- Casanova Wannabe
- Master Swordsman: He wishes he were, at least.
- Wooden Katanas Are Even Better
Queen Cosmos/ Prism Star
- Expy: Her beliefs are similar to a certain version of Celestia...
- Fountain of Youth: Cosmos is deaged once the Elements hit her.
- Genre Savvy: Does not fall for it when Twilight tries to make her spill her plan.
- Gone Horribly Right: Created by Discord. as a superclone of the Discorded Mane Six. BIG mistake.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Cosmos realizes this as the Elements hit her.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Tsukiko certainly seems to think so.
- Bad Ass Bookworm: Seito is becoming this.
- The Chosen One: The ancient blade kept by his clan awakens when Discord arrives on Earth and chooses him as its bearer.
- Detect Evil: His sword apparently gives him this ability.
- Dogged Nice Guy: For Twilight
- Laser Blade: The sword turns out to channel magic, which manifests as a glowing beam. He's disappointed it doesn't make a humming sound.
Emi Mizuno and Shousha Minzoku(Shou)
- Berserk Button: Showing or even mentioning the Bat Credit Card to Shou will spark long rants.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Shou is frequently seen ogling pretty girls, but he's essentially harmless and will help them out if they get into trouble.
- Dating Sim: Shou wanted to make one about the Mane Six,, Shampoo,Akane, and Ranma.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Genre Savvy
- Like Brother and Sister: They are rarely seen apart and share many of the same interests, but the apparently have no romantic interest in each other.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Shou is red, more outgoing, can be reckless at times, and prone to long rants about things that annoy him. Emi is blue, more rational, more sensible, and has a tendency to keep Shou in check when he's about to do something foolish.
- Those Two Guys