The Omega Mob (Phule's Company):In general
Omega Company, or "Phule's Company" as media nicknamed it, used to be dumping ground for all the legionnaires who didn't fit into regular units, were too bad or too undisciplined. This has changed with arrival of Captain Jester, or Willard Phule. He decided to turn the unit into the best there is - and succeeded.
Captain Jester, A.K.A. Willard Phule
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: they start like this - Omega Company of Legion is the one where all misfits are sent.
- Reassigned to Antarctica: until Phule's arrival they were stationed at Hasting's Planet of mud and bogs, doing nothing except from guarding a swamp - one day a week.
- We ARE Struggling Together: there are moments when they just can't stand each other...
- Squad Nickname: Omega Mob or Phule's Company, instead of Omega Company.
- Badass Crew: after Phule's revolution they're wildly regarded as the best Legion has.
- Mildly Military: while they do wear uniforms and train, the chain of command is followed very loosely and something that would get you sacked in Real Life military pass of here.
- Military Maverick: all company of them.
Commander of Omega Mob and heir to Phule-Proof Munitions. He got transferred to Omega Company because he strafed the peace conference and his connectionsnote
discouraged Legion from sacking him. He then proceeded to turn Mob into well-oiled, working machine.
- A Father to His Men: it's lapshaded as the primary difference between him and other Legion commanders - he genuinly cares for his people.
- The Captain: of Omega Mob.
- Determinator: he often goes long periods without any sleep.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!: Mob has some state-of-the-art equipment nobody else has, because Phule pays for it.
- Screw the Money, I Have Rules!: when C.H. offers him a partnership in illegal enterprise, he declines. He also feels that using money to overcome troubles is somewhat beneath him.
- Rich in Dollars, Poor in Sense: subverted. He sometimes looks like that to others, spending money with apparently no reward, but he does this because he can. He made all that money on fantastic business deals and has a great sense for stocks.
- Fiction500: he and his father are listed as one of the richest people in Federation.
- Non-Idle Rich: he's rich enough to live in luxury for the rest of his life - instead, he joined the Legion.
- Old Shame: strafing the peace conference. On the other hand, he didn't know it's a peace conference...
- Princely Young Man: he knows many important people.
- Uncle Pennybags: despite being absurdly rich, he's quite fun to be around.
Mob's senior sergeant, she started as deadpan snarker and cynic, but turned into one of Phule's supporters.Rose/Violer/Mother
Company's communication officer, she has a terrible stutter anytime when she has to talk face to face with anybody.
- Hidden Depths: believe it or not, but she was radio DJ before joining.
- Shrinking Violet: her company nickname - Violet - lampshades this: before she sat in front of the comconsole, she didn't say more than six words, as one of characters puts it.
- Communications Officer
- Voice with an Internet Connection: she can access every legionnaire's wrist com and pinpoint they're localization, meaning most usually she knows all they need.
- Mission Control: she's unable to work as anybody else.
- Speech Impediment: when she talks with somebody face to face, her stutter is so strong she's practically intelligible.
Chocolate Harry, or C.H. for short, is the company's supply officer and ex biker.Tusk-Anini
One of mob's very few aliens, he's a Voltron - giant, warthog-like creature.Super Gnat The
shortest female member of the Omega Mob, with an equally short fuse.