- Beware the Quiet Ones
- Broken Bird 0
- Creepy Child
- Creepy Good
- Creepy Monotone
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Dark Magical Girl
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Emotionless Girl: Subverted, internally. She has emotions, but she does not display them.
- Expy: Of Ai Enma who is herself a Rei Ayanami Expy.
- Flower Motifs: Lycoris
- Hime Cut
- Little Miss Badass
- Meaningful Name: Ai means "Love" in Japanese.
- Red and Black and Anti-Hero All Over
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Sailor Fuku
- Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl: Double so, as her Persona also fits this trope.
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- Ship Tease: With Fei Lian, possibly a mild case of Romantic Two-Girl Friendship and Les Yay.
- The Stoic: More accurately, Stoic Woobie.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry
- Covert Pervert
- Mini Dress Of Power: Played straight. Lian's Persona armour gives her the ability to never be hit by the same attack type twice in a row. It also has added Asian and flowery motifs to evoke a magical girl feeling.
- Mythology is Serious Business
- Shrinking Violet
- Stock Ninja Weaponry: Wooden Shurikens in the form of [[Stealth Pun Peach Blossoms]
- Blow You Away : her other weakness.
- Chainsaw Good : her weapon of choice.
- Heroic Albino
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: inverted, she has red eyes but is cemented firmly as a nice person.
- Light 'em Up : one of her two weaknesses as a persona user.
- Playing with Fire : She's a user of fire skills, but with a gap between the learning of the skills.
Katherine L. Kurenai
- The Cassandra: Her Persona is based on this concept.
- Emancipated Child
- Family Business
- The Quiet One: Alicia isn't a very outgoing individual. She doesn't talk much, and her voice is sometimes barely audible.
- The Unfavorite
- Waif Prophet: Going back to the previous trope, many view her as mentally ill, and her visions are dibilitating
Thomas Reid "Tory" Walsen
- Brilliant but Lazy
- Insufferable Genius
- Mixed Ancestry: Tory is part-British and part-Pakistani.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red to Rei's Blue. In contrast to Rei, who is stoic and logical, Tory is intuitive and enthusiastic.
- Sherlock Scan: One of his special talents.
- Too Clever by Half: Tory can be so sure of his intellectual abilities that he can't see he's made a mistake until it bites him in the ass.
- Combat Medic: His move-set relies on a mix of healing and damaging.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: He believes that this is a generic super hero type world, with a bright and happy story.
- Heroic Wannabe
- Joan of Arc: His persona
- Lonely Rich Kid
- Gilded Cage: At least how she was until her teen years.
- Stepford Smiler: Type A. She's downright depressive and envious, unable to see her self-worth.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Extremely so against pretty much everyone.
- Archer Archetype
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: He thinks that all he's good for is his talent at basketball.
- Energy Bow: Physical bow, energy arrow variant.
- Fake Weakness: Nominally, Josh is weak against Darkness. His armor ability allows him to evade it.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold
- Has Two Mommies
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- Light 'em Up
- Lovable Coward: A subversion. He thinks of himself as this, but Word of God says he truly is brave enough to do what he doubts himself capable of.
- Lovable Jock
- The Southpaw
- Bishōnen: He and his Persona are described as having feminine facial features.
- Fatal Flaw: Pride.
- Ill Boy: Stated to have iron deficiency and a "rare" form of Non-fatal, drug resistant tuberculosis. The former weakens his immune system, allowing the latter to make him suffer from coughing fits when strained or sick. Obviously, he gets sick easily. Comes with Blood from the Mouth.
- In-Series Nickname: Miya calls him "Blue". Hotaru calls him "Loli-lover."
- Lonely Rich Kid: Grew up with no noteworthy friends, and in his childhood, his parents were never around.
- Meaningful Name: One of the translations of "Rei" is "Cool." He's An Ice Person when it comes to persona skills, and is aloof until something catches his interest.
- Odd Friendship: With Claus.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to both Claus' and Tory's red.
- The Stoic
- Smart People Play Chess
- Squishy Wizard: Namely due to the above illness and his own affinity for magic skills.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Word of God states that, once again, it is a case of Applied Phlebotinum.
- Blow You Away: His Persona, Enki, specializes in wind skills
- Heroes Prefer Swords
- Jack of All Stats
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red to Rei's Blue.
- Crazy-Prepared: In a recent event, he brought Two Aerosol cans, a lighter, Twenty-Five Feet of rope in a climbing kit, and a spare jacket. In a strange aversion to the same trope in the same time period, he forgot his phone back at his apartment.
- Kind Hearted Cat Lover: He has a pet cat named Mr. Cat.
- Abusive Parents: Namely his mother, who apparently abused him "Verbally, Physically, and emotionally."
- Author Avatar: Word of God states Shu is "fairly self-inserty", though some of his traits are apparently taken Up to Eleven.
- Badass Labcoat: Wears one all the time.
- Driven to Suicide: Suffers from depression, and has the capacity to attempt suicide. He finally tried in the thread "Ready To Fall On Black Days", only to fail.
- Expy: Of Nozomu Itoshiki.
- For Science!: The driving force behind the majority of actions that aren't driven by his poor people skills/depression.
- The Insomniac: Due to a combination of nightmares and a serious caffeine addiction.
- Mad Libs Catch Phrase: "I'm in despair! (X) has left me in despair!"
- Mad Scientist
- Put on a Bus: Has been moved to the cryo forum by the player, due to his Author Avatar qualities.
- Shown Their Work: Word of God states that his depression is all real symptoms and reactions, and his experiments are researched thoroughly before being written in the RP.
- Shrinking Violet: Male example.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Coffee or anything sweet, really.
- Verbal Tic: Stutters a lot.
- Blow You Away: Which only his weapon uses.
- Born Unlucky: Has shades of this.
- Fragile Speedster
- Lucky Rabbit's Foot: His persona weapon, a boomerang that looks like a rabbit's foot.
- Killer Rabbit: What his persona looks like but it can only heal.
- Nice Guy
- Playing with Fire: His only weakness.
- Winds of Destiny, Change: He believes he has this ability to give others.
- White Mage: He only has healing and support skills.
- Worrying for the Wrong Reason: His personality in a sentence.
- Badass Normal: Survives a shadow without a persona and by herself. But averted later when she get access to her persona.
- Boobs of Steel
- Lightning Bruiser
- My Parents Are Dead: Half way there.
- Small Girl, Big Gun
- Standard Status Effects: She uses many slow skills.
- Time Stands Still: Averted, her time skills only affect her enemies.
- Wicked Stepmother: Subverted, and Lyra knows full well of this.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: Exceedingly mild compared to most versions of the trope, Maxina still takes time out of his schedule to help people. This even extended to Ai after she assaulted him
- Gratuitous Hawaiian: A byproduct of his being raised on the island state.
- Last Name Basis: With everyone, for some reason.
- Limit Break: Kapua Hāuaua, a giant rainstorm that swamps enemies with a powerful, water-based attack that drops their defenses.
- Making a Splash
- Nice Hat: A black skullcap
- Power Tattoo: Maxina's Persona Armor takes the form of Polynesian-inspired tattoo art that glows a soft yellow-orange.
- Simple Staff: Maxina's Persona Weapon, a type of Māori weapon called a taiaha
- Tsundere Type A, it's even referenced in his character profile
- Why Did It Have To Be Dogs?