Characters: Persona Rising Reverie High School
A page that details all the player controlled High school characters on the site. For more characters, return to the index here.
open/close all folders
- Beware the Quiet Ones
- Broken Bird
- Creepy Child
- Creepy Good
- Creepy Monotone
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Dark Magical Girl
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette
- Emotionless Girl: Subverted, internally. She has emotions, but she does not display them.
- Expy: Of Ai Enma who is herself a Rei Ayanami Expy.
- Flower Motifs: Lycoris
- Hime Cut
- Little Miss Badass
- Meaningful Name: Ai means "Love" in Japanese.
- Red and Black and Anti-Hero All Over
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Sailor Fuku
- Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl: Double so, as her Persona also fits this trope.
- Sugar and Ice Personality
- The Stoic: More accurately, Stoic Woobie.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry
- The Cassandra: Her Persona is based on this concept.
- Emancipated Child
- Family Business
- The Quiet One: Alicia isn't a very outgoing individual. She doesn't talk much, and her voice is sometimes barely audible.
- The Unfavorite
- Waif Prophet: Going back to the previous trope, many view her as mentally ill, and her visions are dibilitating
- Anti-Hero: While he doesn't believe The Ends Justify The Means, he's particularly merciless and vengeful when things cause him -or his friends- harm.
- Byronic Hero: Though he does occasionally try to be a brighter person.
- Grey and Gray Morality: His outlook on the world, though it doesn't deter him from taking action.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Although, Cid's pessimistic demeanour does nothing to stop him from trying to better the world.
- Power Trio: With Aaron and Kyosuke.
- The Stoic: A lifetime of living on a more Crapsack World side of things has left him unimpressed by many of the more horrifying events he's witnessed thus far.
- Meaningful Rename: His pre-reboot weapon was Arkfello (loosely meaning "Arch-Companion." His post-reboot weapon means "Master In The Road of Ages" to symbolise the character's shift in maturity.
Sora HikariHis Persona is Volvagia, of the Magician Arcana.
- Dishing Out Dirt: Volvagia can throw rocks at enemies with Mamagnus.
- Fragile Speedster: Has a primary stat focus in Agility. Word of God confirms he can't take a hit very well, as well.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: His Persona weapon is a single bladed sword called the "Flame Core Blade."
- Playing with Fire: His Persona's main element is indeed fire, befitting the fact that his Persona is a fire breathing dragon.
- The Stoic: Prefers to keep things short when talking with others.
Rei TakedaScion of a wealthy family, Rei's most apparent feature are his lack of enthusiasm or emotion towards just about anything and his need to maintain a perpetual state of stoicism. His Persona is Tsukiyomi.
- Bishōnen: He and his Persona are described as having feminine facial features.
- Cheshire Cat Grin: Often described as looking serpentine or mask-like.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Though his initial Persona has three magic elements to choose from, his True Persona starts off with no active skills to keep the magic-boosting passives from his Initial.
- Gender Bender Name: Rei is unisex but has feminine connotations. This was intentional.
- Ill Boy: Stated to have iron deficiency and a "rare" form of Non-fatal, drug resistant tuberculosis. The former weakens his immune system, allowing the latter to make him suffer from coughing fits when strained or sick. Obviously, he gets sick easily. Comes with Blood from the Mouth.
- In-Series Nickname: Blue, Blueberry... the list goes on.
- Invisible Parents: His father, who isn't even mentioned by name in his or his mother's histories.
- Limited Wardrobe: It's stated that while he owns a lot of clothes, Rei prefers dress shirts.
- Lonely Rich Kid: Grew up with no noteworthy friends, and in his childhood, his parents were never around.
- Meaningful Name: One of the translations of "Rei" is "Cool." He's An Ice Person when it comes to persona skills, and is generally aloof. His username online is "Cipher" which is Latin for "Zero," which is the meaning he uses when writing his first name.
- Not So Stoic: He reveals his less exaggerated personality to Hotaru after she threatens to throw him off the school's roof. Though still pretty calm, it's much more nonchalant in its speech delivery.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to both Claus' and Tory's red.
- The Stoic: Normally calm and collected, though exaggerated into being
- Smart People Play Chess
- Squishy Wizard: Namely due to the above illness and his own affinity for magic skills.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It's dyed from its original black.
- Lucky Rabbit's Foot: His persona weapon, a boomerang that looks like a rabbit's foot.
- Killer Rabbit: What his persona looks like but it can only heal.
- Playing with Fire: His only weakness.
- Winds of Destiny, Change: He believes he has this ability to give others.
- White Mage: He only has healing and support skills.
- Worrying for the Wrong Reason: His personality in a sentence.
- Badass Normal: Survives a shadow without a persona and by herself. But averted later when she get access to her persona.
- Boobs of Steel
- Lightning Bruiser
- My Parents Are Dead: Half way there.
- Small Girl, Big Gun
- Standard Status Effects: She uses many slow skills.
- Time Stands Still: Averted, her time skills only affect her enemies.
- Wicked Stepmother: Subverted, and Lyra knows full well of this.