open/close all folders
Unit # 24
Main Weapon: Broadsword
Main Weapon: Broadsword
Voiced by: Marie Miyake (Japanese) / Julie Ann Taylor (English)One of the multiple functioning robots during the 1999 Kirijo Group Testing. A skilled performer in combat, but she now performs out of spite than of worth to the scientists. While she doesn't have a Persona (or it might not have activated during the events of Labrys' time), she has a strong set of emotions, favoring nature and even befriended a pet dog.She's one of the first contacts, and ultimately the last fought in the arena, Labrys had within the island facility. The time off the facility grants allows Labrys to spend every day with her, but even then, every day the robots are fighting off against each other.
- BFS: The weapon she is equipped with is a 1.5 meter long broadsword.
- Brain Uploading: On both ends in this; she received the combat data and memories of every other unit she defeated, and all of that was uploaded to Labrys after her own demise.
- Broken Ace: Heavily implied. Her backstory makes her one of the best robots in the arena before Labrys, but once she found out their true nature and later about Labrys' origins, she decided to fight as minimally as allowed.
- Final Boss: To fully test the emotions of Labrys, #24 was eventually set up as this. Labrys had already defeated every major opponent before this battle, but this fight caused her Persona (and Shadow) to form.
- Foregone Conclusion: She only appears in Labrys' story. No points for guessing what happens to herů
- Grand Theft Me: After Labrys non-lethally defeats her, the scientists body-jack her to make her continue fighting, and force Labrys to destroy her.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Blonde and nuturing, she makes an effort to befriend Labrys the moment she sees her, is full of words of wisdom for the younger unit, and is clearly dreading the day when the two will inevitably have to cross swords.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: Averted; she can't actually understand Snowy's barks, but she is good enough at picking up on other cues to know what he wants. It's even how she learned his name.
- Stepford Smiler: Always tries to put on a smile for Labrys and treat her like a little sister, despite knowing that Labrys will in all likelihood be, and eventually is, the death of her.
portable device that can somehow generate a mini-Dark Hour inside the Evidence and Research unit, he was ensnared into the investigation of Dark Hour, Shadows, and many other events that involved the Kirijo Group. While he worked before as part of an investigation unit exposing the Kirijo Group's true motives, he now works with said group on the premise of defeating Shadows.Between the events of Persona 4 and Arena, he was over at Inaba's local police station investigation unit on the serial killer there working as a detective. Initially, he dismissed the topic as too extreme and nonsensical, but the manner of the report and how strange it was followed along with the Shadow Operative's motives. He gives his report to Mitsuru, who then kicks off why she and her friends are a part of Arena.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Like before, he helps the Persona users in any way he can despite not knowing the complete story.
- Rank Up: He was an officer back in P3 but he has since become a detective.
- Understatement: He mentions that the report of the serial killer was too strange and was "done by a new guy" of the force. Aigis remarks that that person might be eccentric, unaware that it was likely Adachi, the serial killer, who gave the report.
- Vindicated by History: In-Universe - It's stated during the story paths of Naoto & the Shadow Operatives that Kurosawa was promoted from Officer to a plain clothes Detective as a result of his aiding S.E.E.S during the events of Persona 3.
- "Oh no, it's all right. I was on vacation too, after all..."
Arcana: PriestessMission Control of the S.E.E.S team in their battle against Nyx, Fuuka is now a student in college occasionally consulting with Mitsuru's new group the "Shadow Operatives". Much like Rise and Mitsuru, her Persona, Juno (formerly Lucia), is able to analyze the weaknesses of Shadows and establish psychic links with other Persona users to communicate with them. While not a fighter in the "P-1 Grand Prix", Fuuka can serve as one of the many optional Combat Commentators, calling out and providing info during battles.
- Badass in Distress: Is kidnapped in Ultimax alongside Mitsuru, Akihiko, and Aigis.
- Big Damn Heroes: Shows up at the end of the Shadow Operatives' scenarios to break the Malevolent Entity's control over Labrys.
- Blush Sticker: A faint splotch of pink on both cheeks.
- Braids of Action: She now has a longer hair tied in braid, through she doesn't participate in the action.
- Combat Commentator: An unlockable option.
- I Choose to Stay: Despite having the opportunity to study abroad, she chooses to stay in Japan for the sake of the Shadow Operatives.
- Mission Control: For the Shadow Operatives.
- Non-Player Character: Much to the frustration of fans. Justified though, in that it's evident that her ability as a navigator trumps Rise's in comparison, kicking off Rise's desire to want to fight in the first place.
- Undying Loyalty: She initially doesn't want to join in the Shadow Operatives but chooses to remain as a member in order to help Mitsuru until the organization becomes more secure.
- Weak, but Skilled: She still doesn't take part in any frontline operations, preferring to use her Persona for support, but she is currently the only character (ignoring P1 and P2) who can easily summon her Persona in the real world without an Evoker.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Downplayed. She doesn't let her parents' desire for her to become a doctor like the rest of their extended family dissuade her from taking engineering in college, but she does admit that the possibility of impressing them by studying abroad at a prestigious college is a tempting one (albeit one she politely refuses).
- Worthy Opponent: The Malevolent Entity, of all people, compliments her for being able to identify its true form despite not being in the TV World.
- All There in the Manual: Kikuno's first appearance was in an audio drama, which explained how she is a childhood friend of Mitsuru.
- Badass Normal: She does a lot more stuff than the usual maid, all without having a Persona like the rest of the Shadow Operatives.
- Hypercompetent Sidekick: Mitsuru's personal assistant / maid Kikuno takes care of most of the logistics for the Shadow Operatives, single-handedly locates and retrieves the Auxiliary team when Mitsuru goes missing, and is trained in piloting a military-grade helicopter.Labrys: It seem that being a "maid" is a very serious and very difficult occupation.
- Ninja Maid: She dresses as a maid, and can operate an attack helicopter.
- The Team Normal: Kikuno cannot use a Persona, so she has to use other means to help the team.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Due to not knowing much about the world outside of the Velvet Room, and lot of what he says comes off as odd.
- The Fool: He wanders in and out of the story, talking to the cast but not getting involved, then leaves to go back to his errand.
- Snipe Hunt: Theodore is not really supposed to find cola, it's just a way to learn more about the world.