Characters: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Legendary & Ancient Discoveries
While still in its early stages, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legendary & Ancient Discoveries already has Loads and Loads of Characters. Some are more developed than others, and some are downright Troperiffic. You can see all of them here.
ScepsThe Hero of the story. When the mystery Pokemon appeared in his hometown and launched an attack on Palkia and Dialga, Sceps touched the meteorite-like residue. He then woke up as a Treecko with no memories, and eventually befriended and joined Team Pokesquad.
RyoA Riolu who serves as the leader of Team Pokesquad and Sceps' closest friend.
IronA hard-headed Aron who is a member of Team Pokesquad. Likes to complain.
- Badass: At least when he isn't complaining.
- Butt Monkey: To an extent.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Swears more than any other character.
- Dishing Out Dirt
- The Lancer: To Ryo.
MudA Mudkip who serves as a member of Team Pokesquad.
Other Major Characters
The Mystery PokemonThe main villain. His identity is unknown.
- Big Bad
- Hidden Villain
- The Chessmaster: Responsible for everything that has happened so far.
- Large Ham
HoundoomThe guardian of the Darkness Orb. He works for the Mystery Pokemon.
MantykeMantine's son who was rescued from a dungeon by Team Pokesquad. The gift he gave them as a reward turns out to be the Feather of Life.
SparkyA Pikachu who runs the Summer Town guild. Like Sceps, he was once a human.
- Big Good
- Ship Tease: Implied to be (or formerly be) in a relationship with Lopunny.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Cut Breloom off when he was talking about Sparky's relationship with Lopunny.
- The Mentor
EmpoleonThe second-in-command of the Summer Town guild.
- The Lancer: To Sparky
- Making a Splash: He's incredibly powerful. He obliterated a nigh-indestructible glacier with his Hydro Cannon attack.
- Extra Ore Dinary: Metal Claw.
- Ship Tease: Implied to be (or formerly be) in a relationship with Sparky.
- The Smart Girl: Provides intelligence for the guild.
- The Smurfette Principle: The only female member of the Administrative Team.
DrifblimThe leader of Team Darkshroud. Has an unfriendly rivalry with Sceps.
- Dark Chick
- Ship Tease: With Drifblim.
- The Smurfette Principle: For Team Darkshroud
- Taking the Bullet: Took attacks for Drifblim in Chapter 7. Not that it helped.
MurkrowThe leader of Team Commando. Despises Sceps.
The HonchkrowsTwo Honchkrows that serve as Murkrow's lackeys.
MightyenaThe leader of Team Darkhound. He and Absol are some of Team Pokesquad's best friends.
- The Smurfette Principle: For Team Darkhound
- Team Mom: Acts like this towards Team Pokesquad.
- Lampshaded by Mightyena.
Other Guild Members
The KrabbiesA bunch of Krabbies that worship Empoleon. They think that he's the guildmaster of the Summer Town Guild, and get him to destroy the ice on their frozen home.
- Mistaken Identity: They think that Empoleon is the Summer Town guildmaster.