Characters: Once Bit Your Sister
This character sheet is for <once bit your sister>.
MireliBorn in Ambermill, currently living with her mother and father in Elwynn Forest. She's a warlock, but tends to avoid blaring that fact when in big cities like Stormwind. May or may not have a Thing for Tor. Hint at it and die, kthnx.
- Chaotic Neutral
- Last Stand- How the mun plans to write in her Horrible Timeline Split Future.
- Screw Destiny- Not her's. Tor's.
- Simple Staff- Mireli's weapon of choice.
- Stable Time Loop- though she's more living in one than actually causing it. (For now, anyway.)
- Tsundere- Firmly in the Type A category
- Well-Intentioned Extremist- She's not as bad as SOME people, but she'll do whatever it takes to achieve her goals.
- Came Back Wrong. Because really, don't they all, in one way or another?
- Broken Smile
- Stepford Smiler (her default mood)
TorcuilBorn in Northern Lordearon, not far from Hearthglen and now living in Elwynn Forest with his aunt and uncle. Torcuil is a paladin, and technically a Knight of the Silver Hand, but not a part of Tirion's reformation of the Order. In short, it's complicated and involves some Time Travel.
- Badass Mustache
- Church Militant or could be a Warrior Monk
- Drop the Hammer - Tor's preferred weapon, and the Silver Hand weapon of choice.
- Future Me Scares Me - His future self is a grumpy bitter Death Knight, and he doesn't know how he becomes that.
- Lawful Good
- Middle Child Syndrome - Older brother and a younger sister.
- The One Guy
- The Woobie
- Your Days Are Numbered - And the Death Knight isn't saying when it's gonna happen.
- Berserk Button - Don't imply that he was part of the Scourge willingly. He takes it very personal.
- Blessed with Suck - Homeland destroyed and family dead, Scarlet Crusade, The Scourge, and the finally, the next trope.
- Hearing Voices
- I Am What I Am - He doesn't like being a Death Knight, but he can't exactly change it.
- Jerkass Fašade - He's not always a jerkface, but is one most of the time (pretty much around anyone that isn't Luneira). Quite possibly a Knight in Sour Armor too.
- Knight Templar - To a degree. He is formally a member of the Scarlet Crusade, and he doesn't advertise this fact.
ShaharraSHE'S TOTALLY DRUNK
- Hard-Drinking Party Girl lolololol
LuneiraYO HER ALIVE VERSION ONLY SHOWED UP LIKE TWICE
- YO TROPE HER ANYWAY
- YO ADD SOME TROPES HERE
LeileannA strange, short-haired warrior chick who runs into the group every now and again. She's incidental to the group's antics; so far, she's been witness to two major events (Garnet's death-by-zombie and getting Shaharra drunk in the Gallina Wineries).
- Wrong Genre Savvy. A LOT.
- Fearless Fool, especially when it comes to the truly dangerous locations of the world.
- Hero Ball
- Indy Ploy (only during her own adventures in the wilderness)
- Cute Bruiser - except not really cute and not really a competent bruiser, either
- Chaotic Neutral
- Fille Fatale - Subverted I guess? Because she's terrible at it?
- Son of a Whore - Actually, her mother runs a brothel in Theramore. Explains a lot, doesn't it?
- Spin-Offspring - Uh, if there's still anyone that missed the memo that she's Galehaut's daughter...
Doc has some guysONE OF THEM IS A ZOMBIE AND THE OTHER IS A GNOME
- IDK WHAT THEIR NAMES ARE BESIDES MALTE
I think Tess has an elf, too.YO SHE HUGS PEOPLE