Characters: Nobody Dies Trials Of Kiri Harasami
Kirima Harasami"Find m-me whoever s-switched the signs. A-ask them - politely - why they th-thought it w-was an amusing idea. Inform them - f-firmly - that it was n-not."A member of Shinji's class, once Kiri was just a normal, bullied, shy little girl. And then Rei moved into her class, aged 8. And then Hatchi "adopted" her as her "sidekick". And kidnapped her for her birthday party. Her closest friend thinks she's an Evil Genius. Things go downhill from there.... and yet because of that, she has a little more self-confidence. And could kick your ass... if she didn't hate violence.In the Yomiko future timeline, she has taken Aoba's former job. This is about in line for her luck.
- Berserk Button - Don't tell her that she looks adorable when she's angry. Don't complement Kuro around her. Don't bring up issues when she's told you that she doesn't want to speak about them. These are all things that Sasoriko has established to set her off.
- Butt Monkey - She's nice, soft, and really wants people to be nicer to each other... oh, and for Hatchi to leave her alone. That's not going to happen.
- Moe - She's a moeblob. Just... one who's been adopted as a side-kick by Hatchi Ayanami.
- Sidekick - She's Hatchi's Ayanami Girl, despite her protests, and the fact that she doesn't want to be one, or have to keep up the training routine.
- Speech Impediment - Stammers normally. Loses the stammer when angry, focused, or talking about cooking.
- Waif-Fu - When she gets focused, and stops acting like Kiri, she can take on four bullies older than her, and win. However, she did end up rather badly beaten.
Sasoriko YochiGlares, and then flicks her hairLikewise a member of Shinji's class, Sasoriko is intense, and a bit creepy, but nevertheless is probably Kiri's closest friend, despite her somewhat... warped view of the world. Due to a few misunderstandings, she believes, and has for years, that Kiri is a secret Chessmaster Magnificent Bastard, and she's one of the few people who can see through the mask. Occasional incidents where Kiri has tasered people, or set Rei on them, have not helped this impression.
- A-Cup Angst - She's actually bitterly cynical, and so the fact that she's short and flat, and people sometimes say that she's cute, is rather annoying to her.
- Conspiracy Theorist - She knows the truth is out there, and she's perceptive and bright enough to pick up that some things don't quite fit together. And in her defense, she lives in Nobody Dies; there really are large secret conspiracies. She's just missing some important parts.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette - Pale, short, and very intense.
- Lethal Chef - She's just terrible. Her family is rich, she never learned how to cook, and that's why she does things like not realize that you need to put water in with the rice when boiling it. She has explicitly complained about the social assumption that Feminine Women Can Cook.