Characters: Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation
Venus de Milo
Check it out, another one found! The female Ninja Turtle, from the Next Mutation series. Wears a light blue mask (with braided tails) and fights with iron fans and mystical orbs. Don't ask Peter Laird about her.
Appears in: Next Mutation.
- Action Girl
- Canon Foreigner
- The Chick
- Funny Foreigner: She never did manage to learn that the Turtles lived in the "sewer" and not in the "toilet."
- Girls Need Role Models: The only reason for Venus de Milo's creation in the first place.
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: Behind her shell, no less. Usually the first thing mentioned by those who hate her.
- But fan drawings love to emphasize them. Really, Venus isn't a Base Breaker, her breasts are!
- Kung-Fu Wizard
- Odd Name Out: She's the only one to share a name with an artwork. Sort of justified since the closest we would get for a female name is Artemisia Gentileschi.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Her real name is Mei Pieh Chi.
- Retcon: During her introduction, Venus was somewhat clumsily inserted into the Turtles' already-established origin.
- The Smurfette Principle
- Weapon of Choice: Battle Fans.
Once the world was ruled by dragons...until they were sealed away in a magic mirror. Now they are free, and the Dragon Lord seeks to reclaim what he once ruled!
A big game hunter who specializes in endangered animals.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Despite being acknowledged as stupid, he is a very experienced tracker and its mentioned he's really only having trouble with the turtles because they're smart enough to fight back.
- Evil Poacher
- I Call It "Vera": Has a whip he calls Susanna and a crossbow named Marylou.
- The Straight and Arrow Path: His crossbow, Marylou, being his Weapon of Choice.
- Taxidermy Is Creepy: In a couple episodes, he has a stuffed monkey on a swing. Played for laughs, though.
A yeti from the Himalayas who became a gangster.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Gangster
- Greed: All of his schemes revolve around stealing valuables.
- Sadistic Choice: In his first appearance, he gave the other four turtles the choice of either going after him as he made his escape or rescuing Venus from being blown to bits by the bomb she was locked with in a bank vault. Donatello rescued her in the nick of time.
- Surrounded by Idiots: His underlings are incredibly stupid, much to his annoyance.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Bananas.
- Last of His Kind: His given excuse for being a gangster.
A Chinese vampire that was imprisoned by Venus de Milo's master Chung I for 17 years without her heart.