Venus de Milo
Check it out, another one found! The female Ninja Turtle, from the Next Mutation series. Wears a light blue mask (with braided tails) and fights with iron fans and mystical orbs. Don't ask Peter Laird about her.
Appears in: Next Mutation.
- Action Girl: Took out the Shredder with her magic and can keep up with the others in terms of fighting.
- Blunt Metaphors Trauma: Well, she is new to American culture.
- The Chick: Certainly the most girly and in tune with her feeling of the group.
- Fifth Turtle/The Smurfette Principle: Introduced as the team's newest turtle who happens to be the team's only female member.
- Funny Foreigner: She never did manage to learn that the Turtles lived in the "sewer" and not in the "toilet."
- Girls Need Role Models: The only reason for Venus de Milo's creation in the first place.
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: Behind her shell, no less. Usually the first thing mentioned by those who hate her.
- But fan drawings love to emphasize them. Really, Venus isn't a Base Breaker, her breasts are!
- Kung-Fu Wizard: She is a shinobi who inherited some mystical 'chi magic' abilities.
- Lady of War: Venus is a proper lady who kicks all sorts of shell.
- Literal-Minded: Her usual reaction when it comes to expressions.
- Non-Mammal Mammaries: It's more like her shell is curved in.
- Odd Name Out: She's the only one to share a name with an artwork. Sort of justified since the closest we would get for a female name is Artemisia Gentileschi.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Her real name is Mei Pieh Chi.
- Retcon: During her introduction, Venus was somewhat clumsily inserted into the Turtles' already-established origin.
- Weapon of Choice: Battle Fans.
Once the world was ruled by dragons...until they were sealed away in a magic mirror. Now they are free, and the Dragon Lord seeks to reclaim what he once ruled!
- Big Bad: Of this series anyway after the Turtles finally defeated the Shredder while also unintentionally releasing the Rank.
- The Corrupter: He was once the only bad member of the Rank, until he turned the rest of them against mankind.
- Evil Overlord: The ill-tempered dictator that leads the Rank and wants to reclaim the Earth for the dragons.
- Power-Up Food: The Dragon Lord wants to eat the turtles, so he can have the "magic" that made them what they are, believing it will make him stronger.
- Non-Mammalian Hair: Seen when he's not wearing his helmet.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: Easily the most evil reptile in the show.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: The Rank were imprisoned in an enchanted mirror before breaking free in the Five-Episode Pilot.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Very similar to the Shredder.
The Dragon Lord's sidekick and wizard.
- Co-Dragons: Shared the role with the Rank Lieutenant who leads Dragon Lord's army. Made room for Dr. Quease after he joined the Rank.
- Dirty Coward/Non-Action Guy: He's a simpering wimp with no fighting abilities whatsoever.
- Evil Laugh: A wicked cackle done when he's actively doing evil or he thinks he has the upper hand.
- Smug Snake: He sucks up to the Dragon Lord but would have no problem usurping him if given the chance.
- Squishy Wizard: The go-to dragon if Dragon Lord needs a potion. He's a low threat when it comes to battle.
- The Starscream: Wick became this to the Dragonlord in the episode "King Wick" after accidentally drinking a potion that gives him new powers. He uses his new powers to steal Dragonlord's powers and become the new leader of the Rank, but eventually is tricked into losing his powers.
The field leader of Dragon Lord's army.
- Co-Dragons: Shared the role with Wick and later Dr. Quease after he joined the Rank.
- Mauve Shirt/Satellite Character: Doesn't have much characterization or backstory in his own right. Aside from his purple veil, his only known for being an underling for the Dragon Lord in the Rank.
- Mook Lieutenant: He differs from the other dragon soldiers in that he wears a magenta veil over his mouth in contrast to the others' purple veils.
Dr. Cornelius Quease
world renowned scientist and expert on mutation, and other fields. Mocked in the scientific community, he was lured into the Rank's forces in exchange for funding for his science experiments.
- Broken Pedestal: For Donatello who saw him as a genius.
- Co-Dragons: With Wick and the Rank Lt. once he was brought in by the Dragon Lord.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Dr. Quease tries to invoke this by pointing out his method of destroying his nearly robotic clones of the Turtles is painless. Naturally the Turtles disagree.
- Eye Scream: Though it's played up. He TORE ONE OF HIS EYES OUT FOR A SCOUTING ROBOT. He later has to destroy it to get Venus' DNA. This just seems to merely annoy him since he just clones a new one. An earlier episode had Dragonlord threaten to suck out the eyes of one of his minions.
- Mad Scientist: This guy had little issue on experimenting on live subjects, finding ways to feed the turtles to the Dragon Lord and ripping out his own eye (see Eye Scream above).
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate: An actual doctor, but no less insane.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: Dr. Quease is also similar to Baxter Stockman, namely in that both are mad scientists.
A big game hunter who specializes in endangered animals.
- Berserk Button: Bonesteel hates it when he is called "Bonehead".
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Despite being acknowledged as stupid, he is a very experienced tracker and its mentioned he's really only having trouble with the turtles because they're smart enough to fight back.
- Evil Poacher: He hunts and captures endangered animals for profit.
- I Call It "Vera": Has many weapons with girl's names. The Turtles even lampshade it.
- The Straight and Arrow Path: His crossbow, Marylou, being his Weapon of Choice.
- Taxidermy Is Creepy: In a couple episodes, he has a stuffed monkey on a swing. Played for laughs, though.
- Vampire Hunter: Simon used to do this, it came in handy when he had to deal with Vam-Mi. Could also be a Shout-Out to Castlevania due to him being a Vampire Hunter named Simon.
A yeti from the Himalayas who became a gangster.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Always dressed in a lime green suit with a black shirt and red tie.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: In the show, Silver says he's the last of the Himalayan Yeti alive.
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Gangster : Implied that he started feeling good when it distracted him from being the last of his kind. Now he enjoys stealing money.
- Evil Is Hammy/Evil Laugh: Silver certanly has a flair for bravado.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: Silver: I clawed my way from the Bigfoot ghettos of the Himilayas to the Big Apple.I'm the only one of my kind left in the world and no mere turtle is going to stop me!
- Greed: All of his schemes revolve around stealing valuables.
- Sadistic Choice: In his first appearance, he gave the other four turtles the choice of either going after him as he made his escape or rescuing Venus from being blown to bits by the bomb she was locked with in a bank vault. Donatello rescued her in the nick of time.
- Surrounded by Idiots: His underlings are incredibly stupid, much to his annoyance.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Bananas.
- Last of His Kind: His given excuse for being a gangster.
A Chinese vampire that was imprisoned by Venus de Milo's master Chung I for 17 years without her heart.
- Arc Villain: She was the main villain in the multi-part episode "Unchain My Heart".
- Beat Still, My Heart: She was sealed away for 17 years without her heart and tried to restore it until she crumbled to dust.
- Co-Dragons: She is assisted by a pair of vampires that look like children, Bing and Chi-Chu. Bing resembles a boy and has a rather deep voice and Chi-Chu resembles a girl.
- Killed Off for Real: Notable for being the only antagonist to be permanently defeated, as she turned to dust when the Turtles prevented her from getting her heart back.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: She was locked inside her coffin for 17 years without her heart.