- Gag Boobs: The exact size varies from scene to scene but what does stay consistent is that they're quite large.
- Meaningful Name: Raku... rack. Rack as in, her well, rack.
- Older Than They Look: She's an adult, not a teenager. She even went to college.
- Purple Eyes
- You Gotta Have Green Hair: Though it often looks blonde. The finale makes you wonder if it is dyed or not
- Former Teen Rebel
- Gratuitous Spanish: Inexplicably peppers Spanish words in her speech sometimes, notably when she refers to her backpack as a "mochila." This is very out of place considering that the rest of the series is instead peppered with awful Gratuitous Japanese.
- Redhead In Green
- Catch-Phrase: "Nya, rawr~"
- Bi the Way
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Averted
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Kidnapper-kun / Bokutachi
- Camp Gay
- No Name Given: For most of the series. In the finale we learn his name is Bokutachi
- Punny Name: His real name is Bokutachi. Boku means I or me, and tachi is used as a slang term for a man that tops in a homosexual relationship.
- As a side effect though, his name translates to "us" or "we". Which makes you wonder who names their child after a plural first person tense.
- Stalker With a Crush
- Gag Boobs: Even bigger and more ridiculous than Raku-chan's!
- Hello, Nurse!
- Hypocrite: Quoth a comment on Episode Nine:"I need complete silence." *commences ear rape*
- Magical Girl: Yes, seriously.
- Miko: What has Magical Girl form takes the appearance of.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Naughty Nurse Outfit
- No Name Given
- Panty Shot
Raku-chan's college friends
- Catgirl: Subverted: She's a cocker-spaniel.
- Cute Mute: Possibly justified as the episode she was in never actually aired.
- Ms. Fanservice: She only wore a bikini.
- What Could Have Been...: She was going to be Koneko-chan's sister, but the episode she was in was never aired until Yoli-chan decided to show it, almost a year after the final episode.