Characters: Naruto Evolution
There are many characters in Naruto Evolution, and they differ from the canon characters in many ways.
open/close all folders
The Konoha 12 and Mentors
"Believe it believe it believe it believe.....it!"A hyperactive young ninja that lives in a penthouse but hates his life.
- Idiot Hero: He doesn't even know how to tie his shoes.
- Jerkass: Hits Intro over the head with a trash can lid for no reason and puts her into a coma.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: He unleashed the Sandman upon the world. This proved to be a bad idea.
"I shall have revenge, and when I do it will be vengeful."An angsty young ninja with a Nine-tailed fox sealed inside him.
- Revenge: He wants revenge on Mighty Shimura, who killed his family, and Choze Akuro, who is a douche.
- Sealed Inside a Person-Shaped Can: Has the Nine Tails inside him.
"Sasteke, I love you!"A mercenary hired by Hiashi Hyuga to kill Naruto and Anko. However, she instantly falls for Sasteke when she sees him and forgets about the mission.
- Death by Adaptation: Killed by Sasteke, unlike the canon Sakura.
- Love at First Sight: Falls in love with Sasteke the second she lays eyes on him.
Kakashi of the Mysteries
"..."A man who doesn't talk, but does have the mysterious Rinnegan eye.
- Fear of Thunder: He hides under a bed when a storm starts.
- The Quiet One: He doesn't talk at all in the movie.
"Goddamnit I hate the French!"A mercenary hired by Hiashi Hyuga to kill Naruto and Anko.
- Adaptational Villainy: He is a villainous mercenary in this film.
- Death by Adaptation: He is killed by Sasteke, but his canon counterpart Kiba is still alive.
"I'm not some sweet, innocent bitch!"Hiashi Hyuga's daughter, and Nojo's first opponent in the Ninja World Tournament.
- Lame Pun Reaction: She's defeated because one of Nojo's puns is so bad that it KOs her.
"I am the night!"The Leaf Hidden Village's resident superhero. Wears a beetle mask, rides a motorcycle, and fights crime.
- Big Damn Heroes: Appears to save Hanto from her abusive father.
Queen KurenaiQueen of an Evil Empire slowly spreading it's way around the world. Supplies Tobi with some weapons.
- Laughing Mad: Evilly laughs after talking with Tobi on the phone.
"Ninjas are the only ones who can surpass more ninjas!"Sasteke's opponent in the Ninja World Tournament. A smug boy with plans to take over the world.
- Headphones Equal Isolation: He doesn't realize he's fighting in the tournament because he's busy listening to music.
"Roll it out!"A mercenary hired by Hiashi Hyuga to kill Naruto and Anko.
- Genius Bruiser: He seems like dumb muscle, but he actually knows how to make bombs and reprogram artificial intelligence.
- Karma Houdini: Despite his horrible crimes, life gets better for him at the end of the movie because his boss takes over the Leaf Village.
"I've got connections you couldn't dream of."The daughter of Inoichi Yakuza, leader of the Leaf Hidden Village's yakuza.
- Robot Master: She built Anko, a robot with full artificial intelligence.
"Let's stick to routine."A cop investigating the Yakuza Clan.
- Affably Evil: Actually cares for Naruto and banters with Aoba as he destroys the Fire Lord's tower. But he is still evil.
- By-the-Book Cop: Claims that he likes to stick to routine.
- Corrupt Cop: Takes bribes from the Hyuga Clan.
- Evil All Along: Is actually a murderous thug working for Hiashi.
- Slasher Smile: Sports one as he casually murders one of the Hyuga Clan thugs for no reason, even though they were working together.
"Hiya! Hard work works!"A giant mecha pilot participating in the Ninja World Tournament. He has a few secrets.
- Dark Secret: He's not a human. He's a bear.
- Latex Perfection: He's actually a bear wearing a really convincing human suit.
"Eye am the supreme. You cannot advance."The son of Hiashi Hyuga. He does not agree with his father's evil ways, and is participating in the Ninja World Tournament so that he can win the right to challenge his father and defeat him. After saving Naruto from some assassins, he joins the quest to stop the Sandman.
- As You Know: In one of his early scenes, he explains to Kakashi that Kakashi has forgotten everything that happened to Rin after Obito died.
"I think I might have used one too many shuriken."A girl playing with weapons in the tower of Hiruzen Sarutobi.
- Small Role, Big Impact: By smashing the glass case protecting the book of satanic rituals, she paves the road for the Sandman's release.
"My old bones tell me to work hard for the springtime of youth!"A fanatical old man who mentors Rocky Lee.
Other Leaf Village Members
"Go Team Naruto! Only you can save the world!"The ineffectual leader of the Leaf Hidden Village. He is pretty much a puppet for his aide, Aoba Croze. However, he is played by Samuel L. Jackson, so he can still kick ass.
- Black Dude Dies First: The first major character to bite it.
- Puppet King: Just a front for Aoba Croze, the true leader of the Leaf Hidden Village.
Aoba CrozeThe true power behind the Leaf Hidden Village.
- The Leader: Basically the real power behind the Leaf Hidden Village.
Hiashi HyugaThe evil leader of the Hyuga Clan, and the father of Nojo and Hanto. Plans to take over the Leaf Hidden Village and then the world.
- Abusive Parents: Repeatedly tries to kill his kids Nojo and Hanto.
- Adaptational Villainy: In canon, he's kind of a jerk, but ultimately a good guy. Here, he's the most evil character in the Shonen Jump Cinematic Universe.
- Big Bad: Seems to share the title with Jack Frost, Tobi, and the Sandman, but by the end he's definitely on top.
- New Era Speech: Makes multiple speeches about how he will become a supreme dictator and destroy everyone else. Is applauded.
- Those Wacky Nazis: He's also a Nazi.
"One Moon's Eye Plan coming up!"Naruto's personal butler. He makes great noodles.
- Mundane Utility: His assessment of the Sandman's Kill Sat is that it could help him make better noodles.
"Muhahaha! Darkness is power!"Naruto's very evil teacher.
- Evil Laugh: Laughs evilly as he brings Naruto veggies.
"Before you believe in me, believe in yourself."Naruto's not at all evil teacher.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Dies to protect Naruto from the Sandman.
"Riiiiiiiin!"Kakashi's teammate from the past. He was the most badass ninja in the village, but he was tragically killed by tainted food. Promised that if anything ever happened to Rin, he would return as an evil mask wearing dude.
- Cool Mask: Promised to turn evil and have an awesome evil mask. Subverted. He never gets that mask, because he's not Tobi.
- Face-Heel Turn: Always promised to turn evil one day. Subverted as he died before he got the chance. Appears to be double subverted when Tobi appears, because Tobi was Obito in the manga. However, triple subverted when Tobi isn't him.
- Fauxshadowing: Despite repeatedly flashbacks to him talking about how he will become evil, and many people mentioning that if he was still alive he would become an evil mask wearing guy, he isn't Tobi. Thank god.
RinKakashi's teammate from the past. Kakashi can't remember what happened to her after Obito died.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: Nobody knows, as Kakashi forgot what happened to her.
Anko MitarashiA male robot on the run from Hiashi Hyuga.
Jack FrostA woman who seeks revenge against the ninja government after they killed her children to film a propaganda piece.
- An Ice Person: She has the power to freeze people solid.
- Freudian Excuse: The government killed her kids, so it's totally okay for her to attempt to destroy the world.
- Heel-Face Turn: At the end of the movie she stops being evil because she saw a cat cry.
- Senseless Sacrifice: Freezes herself to stop Anko, even though she could freeze people without freezing herself beforehand. And it's negated two minutes later when Asuman nukes the tower she was in and kills everyone she was trying to protect.
- Stranger Behind the Mask: She's nobody we know. That doesn't stop Nojo from yelling, "It's you!" however.
KankuraJack Frost's former roommate, who helps her get revenge in exchange for sandwiches.
- Unexplained Recovery: Kabuto tears off his arm. It grows back.
TomatoJack Frost's backstabbing niece.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: We never find out her fate after Asuman catches her.
TobiA mysterious masked ninja who seeks destruction on a global scale.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Tobi is Teno Tei, who had appeared for one scene prior.
- Not His Sled: Tobi is not Obito Uchiha. Thank god.
- Samus is a Girl: This masked dude? Actually a chick.
- Villain Team-Up: Tobi and the Sandman team up upon realizing that they are both evil.
Baki of the DarkA sand ninja who aides Tobi.
- The Dragon: Basically seems to be Tobi's second in command for the few scenes he appears in.
Madata IchikoA legendary evil ninja from the past who wanted to destroy the villages.
- Death by Adaptation: Sort of. Unlike his canon counterpart Madara, he actually stays dead.
Ichigo JonesThe main character of the upcoming film The Legend of Bleach: THE HEART. He appears in a small cameo role (receiving soul reaper powers from the radioactive remains of The Sandman) to advertise his movie.
- Sequel Hook: Exists to set up The Legend of Bleach: THE HEART.
The SandmanAn ancient evil unleashed by Naruto. He travels across the world spreading destruction, and Naruto is forced to chase after him and defeat him.
- The Assimilator: He can absorb people and become more powerful by doing so. Baki found this out the hard way.
- Fusion Dance: Combines with the Eiffel Tower to become a Kill Sat.
- Kill Sat: He essentially turns the Eiffel Tower into a giant death laser that blows you up from space.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: Was sealed away until Naruto was tricked into unleashing him.
Sonic the Hedgehog
"This movie went way past cool and right into terrible!"A blue hedgehog who briefly appears.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Calls Naruto out for being a whiny bitch.
GokuThe protagonist of Dragon Ball Evolution. He's vacationing in London for some reason.
- Mr. Exposition: Spends all his screentime telling Naruto about the Saiyan Biker Gang and its leader Vegeta.
- Sequel Hook: Exists to set up Dragon Ball Z Evolution 2: Rise of the Saiyan Biker Gang.
SokkaA character from The Last Airbender. Appears in London.
- Mr. Exposition: Spends all his screen time telling Naruto about the Saiyan Biker Gang.
"Yes we can!"The President of the United States of America. He's actually a space alien sent to Earth at birth, and he wants to start a global war because he thinks the inhabitants of his home planet will be able to see it from space and come to him.
- President Evil: He wants to cause a global war. Because aliens. That's not a good president.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.