Voiced by: Hitomi Nabatame (Japanese), Xochitl Ugarte (Latin American Spanish)The new delivery girl for the Onimaru family ramen shop.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Miki has a very hot temper, a poor short-term memory, and she literally cannot focus in making deliveries without being distracted by helping stray dogs, beating Bit-Part Badguys or chasing insects.
- The Bully
- But for Me, It Was Tuesday: Deconstructed when Miki doesn't remember Kankuro, the guy she bullied as a kid.
- Evil vs. Evil: Her and Megumi.
- Girlish Pigtails
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath
- In Vino Veritas: Getting drunk turns her from a crude tomboy to the very portrait of a Yamato Nadeshiko.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: May be brash, but she actually does care a lot.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Megumi's blue.
- Schoolyard Bully All Grown Up
- The Slacker: Deconstructed. Miki is a Woman Child who only took the job of Kanban Musume (Poster Girl) of her mother's Ramen restaurant because she could slack all she wants there, lying to herself that her job is exciting (she's practically a Burger Fool). When she has her day off, she doesn't know what to do… because she never delivers the ramen on time, has little money, no TV nor videogames.
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist
- Woman Child: Though 20 years old, she still pretty much has the mind and maturity of a 12 year old child.
Voiced by: Ami Koshimizu (Japanese), Norma Echevarria (Latin American Spanish)Miki's long-time rival and the delivery girl for the bakery directly across the street from Onimaru.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing
- Consummate Liar: Miki cannot make Megumi confess the truth no matter how hard she tries. Deconstructed when Megumi cannot tell the Awful Truth to a child that believes Megumi is the real Hell Bunny.Megumi: I was already halfway into the lie, how could I stop?
- Evil vs. Evil: Her and Miki.
- Improbable Weapon User: She, and her elementary grade teacher, use chopsticks as kind of flying knives.
- In Vino Veritas: Just as Miki becomes a lady-amongst-ladies when drunk, Megumi becomes more like a yakuza in a similar state.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Large Ham
- Noblewoman's Laugh
- Rapunzel Hair
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue to Miki's red.
- The Rival
- Schoolyard Bully All Grown Up
Voiced by: Sayuri Sadaoka (Japanese), Cristina Camargo (Latin American Spanish)Miki's mother.
- Abusive Mom: Played for Laughs.
- Drunken Master: When she is drunk, she turns to be a drunken kung fu master.
- I Was Quite a Looker: Makiko was quite beautiful back during her early motherhood; the monumental stress of raising so wayward a daughter as Miki no doubt bloated her into the way she is today.
- Why Are You Not My Son?: She feels this way toward hard-working Kankuro instead of lazy Miki.
- Manchild: Case in point, rather than let go of his grudge of being bullied in his teens he wants to physically beat the former bully.
- Unfinished Business: He wants to get revenge at Miki before he starts entering job market.
- Unknown Rival: Miki can't even remember his name.
- Verbal Tic: He almost always adds "nya" at the end of his sentences.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: He practice the saying "To defeat your enemy, you have to know them" at one point in anime by dressing like Miki and observing how she behaves at "work".