Characters: Mr. Bean
- Anti-Hero: Type I
- Drives Like Crazy
- Genius Ditz
- Large Ham: Manages to be this even though he rarely speaks and never shouts.
- Limited Wardrobe
- Man Child: He sleeps with a teddy bear. In the first episode, he puts two dolls on the table when he sits down to take an examination. In general he is of the more common, Fish out of Water type, although his strangeness goes beyond childlike and into the realm of truly bizarre.
- No Social Skills
- The Voiceless: He rarely ever speaks. Slightly more often he will make various sounds that are vaguely ''word-esque''.
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist
- Walking Techbane: Or at least, when he's dressed. Unless he's naked, he completely screws up tv signals and tends to break stuff or cause unexpected effects.
- Shock and Awe: "Back to School Mr Bean" seems to imply that this is some sort of static electricity effect.