Characters: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 AEU
open/close all folders
A respected Colonel from the AEU known for her brilliant strategies. She is the love interest of Patrick Colasour and is constantly pursued by him. When the three world powers unite to fight the Gundams, she become friends with HRL colonel Sergei Smirnov. In the second season, She joins the A-LAWS. It is also revealed that she and Celestial Being's strategist Sumeragi Li Noriega, or better said Leesa Kujou, are past acquaintances. Near the end of the series, she left A-LAWS and fight alongside Celestial Being against the Innovators. In the end, she is promoted to Brigadier General
and marries her long-time suitor Patrick.
Voiced by Minami Takayama
(Japanese) and Cathy Weseluck
- Nice Hat: Ditches it once she became part of the ESF army.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: She figured out VERY quickly Patrick had a thing for her, but doesn't openly reveal she knows until he makes it blatantly obvious. During that time, she artfully used his crush to positively motivate him to follow orders.
- Opposites Attract: Her and Patrick, although it's very much one-sided on his part. Until she's later shown to reciprocate.
- They Call Me Mister Tibbs: Patrick refers to her by her rank, even after he starts actively trying to woo her. And even on their wedding day!
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: According to flashbacks, she and Sumeragi are like this.
- Worthy Opponent: She sends a complimentary message addressed to Kujonote after one battle.
of AEU, who's prevailed in 2000 simulation battles!
... Well, okay. To make it short, this guy is the resident loser of the series, whose barks are bigger than his bite. He first appears in an exhibition of the Enact and got owned by Setsuna. Later on, he reappears to fight the Gundam again... and got blasted by Tieria without him even trying. He is known as a playboy, but when he meets his new commander Kati Mannequin (and got punched in the face for being late), he instantly fell in love for real and found a new goal in life: to win her heart. He almost defeats Tieria in the desert battle, but got beaten due to the interference of the Trinities.
Fortune does smile at him, when the Veda temporarily goes offline; he uses the chance to attack Tieria, but was covered by Lockon. Regardless, that particular attack marks Patrick's only success as he damages a Gundam, and even robs Lockon off his right eye
. After much more fighting, he is blasted to smithereens, but was lucky enough to survive. Apparently, this stuck with him: being known as the man who survived a total of 7 encounters with Gundams earned him the nickname The Immortal Colasour
(Colasour the Indestructible
in the English Dub).
Despite his record of defeats he is not actually a bad pilot. During the desert battle he evades an Tieria's attack from near point-blank range and during the space battle using a GN-X he does a good job evading hits from Lockon.
Voiced by Kenji Hamada
(Japanese) and Trevor Devall
- Badass Boast: Until recently, just... the boast.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Especially when he's trying to impress Kati.
- Book Dumb: He's not particularly bright, but is an exceptionally skilled pilot.
- Born Lucky: Say what you want up his losing streak, surviving the entire series with the amount of near fatal attacks he has you could probably trap him in one town then get every resident to fire machine guns at him and the chances are he will still be breathing.
- Butt Monkey: From episode 1, whenever he takes the field against a Gundam you know what's about to happen.
- Can't Catch Up: Compared to the other enemy aces he falls behind in effectiveness in season 2 as he is never able to acquire a better unit beyond a GN-X (the lowest tier of a GN powered suit). That's not to say he's a bad pilot, but he isn't quite as flashy and is never able to quite regain the effectiveness he had in the season 1 finale.
- Genius Ditz: He's the AEU's top pilot. This appears to be his only real skill other than being seemingly unkillable.
- Genki Guy: Being a Butt Monkey does not lessen his energy one bit.
- Lethal Joke Character: He's a total goofball whose piloting skill is in-universe Informed Ability... and he takes out Lockon's eye, setting him up for his eventual death.
- Likes Older Women: Kati is about 4-5 years older than him.
- Love at First Punch: Literally! Kati punches Patrick for being late to a meeting. He falls in love with her from then on.
- Technically speaking, it was the second punch that did it, but since it came almost immediately after the first one...
- Miles Gloriosus: "King of Mock Battles."
- My Master, Right or Wrong: Towards Kati.
- No One Could Survive That: The writers loved toying with this one.
- Opposites Attract: His admittedly one-sided crush on Kati. Which is later shown to be not quite so one-sided...
- Overshadowed by Awesome: He's not the AEU's best pilot for nothing. He's just... well, just not on the same level as Graham or Ali.
- Plot Armour: The Gods of plot armour smile upon him like none other.
- Put on a Bus: After the 4 months Time Skip, he and Kati was nowhere to be seen. Then he got out and kicked mucho ass... until getting blasted again. Nonetheless, Orange-kun taught him well.
- Red Baron: Colasour the Indestructible. Subverted that it doesn't note his badassery, it's a mocking insult on his survival rate against Gundams without actually defeating them.
- He converts this into Colasour the Ridiculously Lucky after marrying Kati at the end of season 2.
- Subordinate Excuse: After meeting and falling in love with Kati, he follows her whenever she changes posts.
- Small Name, Big Ego: First episode he boasted of his accomplishments while the suit he was piloting was being torn limb from limb, and that was just the first episode.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Gets to lay down the law and even make his inevitable unit-trashing look awesome for the finale, which finally wins his beloved Kati's heart.
- Undying Loyalty: Undying you say?
- Unknown Rival: To Tieria in the first season.