open/close all folders
The StudentThe Player Character.Associated tropes:
- Badass Normal: The Student defeat vampires, werewolves, and some other abnormalities.
- Char Clone: If you make The Student this.
- Dark is Not Evil: The Student can pilot dark mechs.
- Also you can make the student a vampire.
- Dracolich: If The Student have the Sepulchure mech, he/she can summon Fluffy.
- To Be a Master: Collect the Dragon-heart shards and every Mecha in existence?
- Power Dyes Your Hair: When becoming a vampire, the player somehow gains white hair.
- Protagonist Without a Past: Subverted, the Player Character is shown as attending Soluna University as an ordinary university student... with mechas!
- Hello, [Insert Name Here]: You can give them any name you want.
- Human Alien: You can make the Student this.
- The Hero:
- Ordinary University Student: With Mechs
- Red and Black and Evil All Over: The Student gain a red and black outfit except for the evil when becoming a vampire
- Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World: All in a day's work.
The Student's Star Ship Crew
- Unwanted Assistance: In the latest quest in Planet Romero.
Mysterious StrangerA hooded figure who sells Doom Cells that are used to upgrade Sepulchure (the Mecha) as well as to corrupt a Ghost Hunting MechaAssociated tropes:
- Doomy Dooms of Doom: The Doom Cells that he sells to the player.
- In the Hood: He likes to keep his identify secret as The Blank.
Tek and Scrap
- Cute Team Mascot: Scrap. Twk, twk.
- Mix-and-Match Critter: Scrap, a butterfly mixed with a blue rabbit.
- You Gotta Have Pink Hair: Tek has pink hair.
Braddock SteeleAssociated tropes:
Kingadent SlugwrathAssociated tropes:
- The Quisling: Is selling out his planet to the Shadowscythe, sabotaged the Soluna Defence Force and seeks to eliminate Odessa Pureheart.
- Light is Not Good
- Rewarded as a Traitor Deserves: He is overrun by Shadowscythe after being defeated, and ends up as a head in a jar on the desk of Mr. Z.
Odessa PureheartAssociated tropes:
Dean WarlicAssociated tropes:
Sys ZeroAssociated tropes:
- Brainwashed and Crazy: You have to fight him early on in the saga after he gets assimilated by the Shadowscythe. Only the arrival of Odessa Pureheart is enough to snap him out of it.
- Dark-Skinned Blond: He has dark-brown skin and blonde hair.
Master TsubaAssociated tropes:
Master TwangAssociated tropes:
- Expy: Of Twig.
Hugh MunnAssociated tropes:
- The Mole: He works for The Shadowscythe.
- Punny Name: His name sounds like Human, which was referencing a similar pun from Futurama
CascaThe head of Mystraven.Associated tropes:
JaaniaThe head of Runehawk.Associated tropes:
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: She has blue hair like her Dragonfable counterpart.
XariaFormer head of Wolfblade. She is succeeded by Anastasia after the Shadowscythe abduct and brainwash her into fighting for their side.Associated tropes:
- Green Eyes: Has green eyes.
- Meat Puppet: The Shadowscythe's captain Valoth captured her and made her their own.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: She is never seen again by the player after she is rescued from the Shadowscythe. A comment by the Hero in one quest reveals that she's still recovering from being brainwashed.
AnastasiaThe head of Wolfblade after Xaria's abduction. She continues as leader after Xaria is rescued and recovering from her ordeal.Associated tropes:
Evil Corp/Ebil Corp
Mr. ZAssociated tropes:
- Bad Boss: Maria 13 revealed that Mr. Z is this after being defeated by The Student and it is shown in The 2011 Mogloween Event
- Bad Santa: As Zanta Claws
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Of Ebil-Corp, and he wears a black coat and tie to suit the look.
- Expy: Of Zorbak from all the games.
- Catch Phrase: Mehehehe.
Chairmen PlatinumAssociated tropes:
- Light is Not Good: His Mech looks similar to Kingadent Slugwrath amd like Slugwrath's Mech it also emits Gold Energy
Maria 13Associated tropes:
- Cloning Blues: A series of clones of Maria?
Maria 86Associated tropes:
- Cloning Blues: like The other Maria's
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Or is that purple hair?
Dr Robert JohnsonAssociated tropes:
- Dracolich: Well more of a Dragonoid that looks like a Dracolich
Lord ValothAssociated tropes:
Commander QorAssociated tropes:
- The Dragon: To Lord Valoth.
Shadow Claws'Associated tropes:
The Unknown MasterThe Master of Valoth and Sepulchure as stated in The MechQuest Art Book The Unknown Master is The Bigger Bad of MechQuest The Unknown Master has yet to show upAssociated tropes:
Han Velsing and Shawn VelsingAssociated tropes:
The Vampire Lord Family of Necryptos
Queen AkanaAssociated tropes:
- Game Face: Her face is scary to look at.
- One Steve Limit: Averted, there is another character with the same name as her's.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Her mecha is super powerful and can drain your HP.
- Guide Dang It: How to beat her mecha without a Vampire Mecha.
- All Your Powers Combined: Her powers are literally every single power from all the superheroes on a planet of them.
- Beautiful All Along: As Starstorm, Selina loses the Nerd Glasses.
- Super Power Lottery: Look at All Your Powers Combined to see why she lucked out big.
- Took a Level in Badass: Definitely.
Dr. Billy Boltavolt/TeravoltAssociated tropes:
- Expy: Of Billy/Dr. Horrible, the eponymous character of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.
Wayne Bryce/Mecha BatAssociated tropes:
Game Show Planet
Artix Von KriegerAssociated tropes:
- Expy: Paladin Artix.
- Expecting Someone Taller: He says the same words that Vordred just said in AdventureQuest Worlds.
- Power Glows: His black armor glows golden lines.
- Late-Arrival Spoiler: He arrives four years after the game officially started. Our character's natural response is "WHERE WERE YOU?!"
- Romantic Plot Tumor: With Nurse Helia to boot.
- The Paladin: Acts like a star-captain though
- Tron Lines: His Paladin armor has gold lines everywhere