- Enemy Mine: They teamed up with the future Guardians of the Galaxy when everyone was attacked by their Infinity War doppelgangers.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Not usually, but they were played this way in their one appearance
- Rogues-Gallery Transplant: They never actually fought the Avengers, just the Guardians.
Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius)
Gargantua (Edward Cobert)
- Phlebotinum-Induced Stupidity: He was a S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy graduate, and earned a PhD. in biochemistry, before he self-tested Project: Lazarus. Now he's a giant with limited intelligence.
- Size Shifter: Although he can't shrink past 20–25 feet.
Jackhammer (Matthew Banham)
- Drop the Hammer: One for each hand.
- Genius Bruiser: Jackhammer is an accomplished engineer and inventor.
Oddball (Elton Healey)
- I Know Madden Kombat: An expert at juggling, pitching, and catching, with superb coordination, and is highly skilled with thrown objects.
- Improbable Weapon User: Custom made juggling balls, marbles.
Powderkeg (Frank Skorina)
- Made of Explodium: He can sweat a nitroglycerin like compound which can detonate on impact.
- Megaton Punch: Super Strength + explosive sweat = Punch Of Kill Everything.