Make Your Move
has seen home to many eccentric personalities over the years, some incredibly ordinary and generic. Due to the fact that chronicling every single moveset would be neigh impossible,
this page will only list MY Mers
(people involved in the community).
- Bigger Bad - Though, really, it depends on who you're asking.
- Split Personality- He insists Thice is an entirely different personality from Phatcat.
- Troll- Mainly in his "Thrice" persona.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot- Censor bypasses all the time, and rarely goes a sentence without at least one swear word.
- Butt Monkey: And how! He's been the subject of so many Photoshops and "Horsey Boner" jokes that it's amazing he hasn't straight up killed everyone yet.
- Workaholic - Is usually private chatting, doing work from home, working on a moveset, and discussing joint sets at the same time.
- Redemption Quest - His reason for returning in MYM 10(The 10th contest).
- Stepford Snarker - Always. In the chat, in the thread, in real life...
The Sundance Kid
- Accidental Misnaming - Is frequently called DM due to being thought to be an alt of Darth Meanie early in his career.
- Butt Monkey - Has recently become this, the level of which is almost on par with Plorf.
- Genius Ditz - He frequently misses obvious things and often can come across as pretty stupid, but his set making skills are highly regarded.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot- On occasion.
- Unfortunate Names - Nate has had his username generally declared as the worst in the entire community.
- This is a direct result of Nate not changing his go-to username since the age of nine.
Sonic the Baron