Main Character Index
| StrikerS Sound Stage X
| A's Portable
This is the character page for the characters who are introduced in Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVidnote
open/close all folders
The team featuring the four main charactersnote
, which is under the supervision of Novenote
. Initially, Vivio was the sole "apprentice"note
that Nove had until Corona, Rio, and eventually Einhart joined. The children christened themselves "Team Nakajima" upon joining the DSAA Inter-Middle Championship. Aside from Nove, who serves as the coach, other members of the Nakajima family offer their assistance to the group, like Wendi serving as Nove's assistant, or Dieci bringing the group refreshments during training sessions. They are also trained by now Saint Church members Otto and Deed, at Nove's request.
With the sole exception of Corona
, they use Transformation Magic and fight as grown up versions of themselves
. Vivio, Corona and Rio are trained in Strike Arts, while Einhart is a Kaiser Arts practitioner. Despite being in the same team, all four of them have very different fighting styles, as noted by some people during their first tournament.
Tropes shared by the team:
- Action Girl: Pretty obvious in a fighting series.
- The Apprentices: They are trained by Nove, and some of them have other mentors. A theme of the series is that the members of Team Nakajima are still inexperienced and meet people who are stronger and more experienced, so they have to train and develop their skills to become stronger. In the Inter-Middle Championship, they learn what they really want to achieve with their Strike Arts/Kaiser Arts.
- Badass Adorable: Seriously, look at how cute they are.
- Badass Crew: All four of them have an impressive record for newcomers in the DSAA Inter-Middle Championship.
- Five-Man Band: The five heroines of ViVid, Team Nakajima plus Miura.
- The Heroine: Vivio Takamachi, the main character.
- The Lancer: Einhart Stratos, the Blue Oni to Vivio and The Ace of the team.
- The Big Girl: Rio Wesley, the physically strongest girl with the greatest magical power.
- The Smart Girl: Corona Timil (formerly The Chick), who programs the spells of her teammates into her Goliath to copy them.
- The Chick: The missing position to complete this trope. The newest arc has two potential candidates. Ixpellia and Yumina Enclave.
- Sixth Ranger: Miura Rinaldi (for more, see her entry).
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Vivio (sanguine) is the girl who makes friends with others very quickly, has a cheerful personality and is enthusiatic. Einhart (melancholic) is a proud Lady of War who wants To Be a Master. Rio (choleric) is a passionate fighter who has fire and lightning powers. And Corona (phlegmatic) is the harmonic and sweet Smart Girl who has some issues with herself.
- Junior Counterpart: The team as a whole (plus Miura) to Nanoha and her friends. Vivio to Nanoha, Einhart to Fate, Rio and Corona to Alisa and Suzuka in two ways, and Miura to Hayate.
- Line-of-Sight Name: Nove expressed how she didn't want the honor of the team being named after her, but decided to accept it anyway.
- Magical Girl Warrior: They are Magical Girls in a Fighting Series.
- Overshadowed by Awesome: They learn really hard how strong other the participants of the Inter-Middle Championship are and that they're still to weak.
- Power Limiter: The girls from Team Nakajima all train with bracelets that act like training weights, draining their physical and magical energies to help foster their growth. By the end of their training they are wearing four of them each. Their introduction even included a quick Continuity Nod to Nanoha's Training from Hell in the A's manga, where Nanoha used a cruder version with Raising Heart's Pressure Mode.
Note: This section is only for tropes introduced in the ViVid manga. For the rest, see Vivio's character entry in the StrikerS character sheet.
Nanoha's adopted daughter, who made her debut in StrikerS
, now 10 years old and training as a mage
. She practices the martial art known as "Strike Arts" under the mentorship of Nove Nakajima, along with her schoolfriends Rio and Corona. After meeting her own "girl with sad eyes", in the face of Einhart Stratos, she decides to follow in her mother's steps and make life-long friends with her using her fists. She has an Adult Mode similar to the one seen in StrikerS
, though with less power than the original. Vivio uses Modern Belkan magic and Mid-Childan magic, and her Hybrid-Intelligent Device is Sacred Heart
, which she received from her mother in the first chapter. Her skills is known as "Counter Hitter".
- Adaptation Dye-Job: The The Gears of Destiny game as well as its promotional materials colored Vivio's armor with a lighter shade of blue, while in the manga it's depicted with a very dark blue color like in StrikerS.
- Badass: Well, she's Nanoha and Fate's daughter after all.
- Badass Adorable: Probably the most adorable character.
- Badass Bookworm: Surprises her friend Rio, who thought she was a bookworm, with her skill in martial arts. On the other hand, Chantez believes she is best suited to being a scholar, fearing that she will suffer an upsetting defeat in the tournament.
- Handicapped Badass: Her Linker Core was damaged in the Grand Finale of StrikerS, this is the reason why Vivio lacks many of her abilities she displayed in her Sankt Kaiser Mode. Remember, the Linker Core is an actual (magical) organ in this franchise.
- Deconstructed since she loses to opponents she would not lose normally.
- Barehanded Blade Block: Does this while sparring with Chantez.
- Beam Spam: Sonic Shooter, especially Sonic Shooter Phantom Shift.
- Big Damn Heroes: Together with Einhart she executes one for Lutecia during the battle against Fabia Crozelg.
- Bunnies for Cuteness: Vivio has a bunny motif associated with her, fitting her bright and positive personality. Even her Hybrid-Intelligent Device is shaped like a bunny, which resembles very much the plush bunny that Nanoha gave her in StrikerS.
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: It's easy to distinguish the Adult Mode and Sankt Kaiser Mode from each other, since the former has a white jacket, while the latter has a black jacket.
- Cordon Bleugh Chef: In the "Magical Cooking" short side story, Vivio is making cookies for Einhart, but finds the original recipe too plain. So she decides to spice things up with baked caviare and a whole bottle of brandy. Fate nearly gags and Nanoha tells her to her face it's terrible, while smiling. When she actually does follow the instructions Einhart seems to like it.
- Cute Bruiser: She's quite good at martial arts. You'd think Nanoha's starting her a bit early, and should be more concerned about teaching her to do things like make friends. Oh, wait...
- Dark and Troubled Past: The events in StrikerS.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Given who her mama is, this is hardly surprising.
- What is surprising is that she inverts the trope, becoming friends with Einhart and Miura after they defeat her.
- She plays this more straight after the Tournament Arc with Fabia.
- Determined Defeatist: Before her rematch against Einhart, Vivio realizes that Einhart will beat her once again, but decides to put up a hell of a fight nonetheless, if only to earn her respect.
- Dynamic Entry: After recovering from Fabia's curse, Vivio appears in her Adult Mode and punches Fabia in her stomach with Spark Splash.
- Elemental Punch: Spark Splash is a lightning-elemental punch.
- Family Theme Naming: It's revealed that Olivie's nickname was "Vivi".
- Feed It a Bomb: Giant bat devil about to eat you? No problem! Just feed it a Divine Buster.
- Finishing Move: Her Flash Hit is supposed to be this during her fight with Miura, but Vivio has received so much damage that she fails to do it properly, leading to Miura countering Vivio with her Finishing Move.
- Fragile Speedster: After losing her Saint Armor, her defense suffered a massive drop. Chantez even stated that she's unsuited for magical combat, the best position she could have is being a wing guard. However, she's also recognized as being very fast, and she uses this to great effect as a counter-hitter. This trope is greatly demonstrasted during her battle against Miura. Vivio's attacks are less powerful than her opponent's and she rarely deals major damage with a single attack. Even though Vivio's defense skill Sacred Defense allow her to defend herself from the opponents attacks, but if she doesn't get the right timing, Vivio takes a lot of damage. In terms of strength, she might be the weakest of her teammates (Einhart's attacks are very powerful, Rio has Super Strength and the greatest bombardment spells and Corona's gains Super Strength with her Nephilim Fist).
- Fusion Dance: With Sacred Heart.
- Generation Xerox: Although she's technically just adopted, Vivio seems to be going down the same road to friendship with Einhart as Nanoha did with Fate. Bit less antagonism and angst, but it's still there. In addition, she lost to people who share the same characteristics with the people that defeated Nanoha in her childhood - the girl who is more skilled (Einhart) and the girl who hits hard (Miura, who was trained by Vita).
- Genetic Memory: While watching Einhart fighting against Sieglinde in the tournament, she saw a little bit of memories of her ancestor Olivie Sägebrecht for the first time.
- Girly Bruiser: Vivio is a skilled martial artist, but she has a very girly and cute personality outside of combat. Her weapon is even a "plush bunny".
- Good Costume Switch: Her Sankt Kaiser Mode had a black jacket and claws. Her Adult Mode has a white jacket, that resembles Nanoha's Barrier Jacket, and no claws. The black jacket comes back when Vivio is in her Sankt Kaiser Mode, but she's not evil or brainwashed.
- In the Back: Fires a Divine Buster on Miura's back. Doesn't deal that much damage, though.
- In-Series Nickname:
- "Vivi" and "Vivi-chan" by Victoria and Sieglinde, respectively, which might be a nod to Olivie's nickname.
- Sacred Heart is mostly called "Cris".
- Kamehame Hadouken:
- She can use the Divine Buster in the same way as Subaru does, but she can also just fire it from her palm, as demonstrated in Vivio's normal form. Though, it's unknown if she still can use Plasma Smasher like in StrikerS.
- In The Gears of Destiny, her Limit Break is Sacred Blazer, that has a similar performance as Divine Buster, though this spell have yet to appear in the manga.
- Kung-Fu Kid Wizard Jesus: Mixes Strike Arts with her own magic. And she happens to be the clone of the woman who got her own church.
- Limit Break: Sacred Blazer in The Gears of Destiny, which deals 45% basic damage, that is average.
- Love at First Punch: Like most aspects of Nanoha and Fate's relationship, this is being repeated to some degree by Vivio and Einhart. Unlike Fate, Einhart actually did punch her across the room. Vivio's reaction: "Awesome!!"
- Magical Girl Warrior: Probably the straightest use of this trope you're likely to see in Nanoha.
- Non-Indicative Name: Sacred Heart does not have any hearts. Vivio decided to name it like that after Nanoha's Raising Heart.
- Older Alter Ego: Her Magical Girl Warrior form. Nanoha actually was the one who ordered this gimmick with the only condition that Vivio use this exclusively in combat training, and not for fun. It is also different than the Sankt Kaiser Mode, notably in power.
- Pink Means Feminine: Many of her clothes are pink, including her training outfit.
- Power-Up Full Color Change: Vivio's white jacket turns to its original black color when she is in her Sankt Kaiser Mode.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red oni to Einhart's blue.
- Redemption Demotion: In StrikerS, Vivio was capable of going toe-to-toe with Nanoha, a decorated military wielding the very latest in technomagical hardware. A few years later, and she enters a juvenile martial arts tournament where she's utterly outclassed by several opponents. She's ultimately loses to Miura, who is also a first time participant and as far as we know has no Ancient Belkan lineage. Justified since she took some damage from StrikerS that caused her to be weaker, thus being less effective.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With Einhart, with quite a bit of friendly rivalry mixed in. The fact that Einhart has the memories of Claus Ingvalt, who was in love with the original Sankt Kaiser might have something to do with it.
- Round House Kick: Revolver Spike, a spell she learned from Nove.
- Senpai Kohai: In chapter 8 states that Einhart is more of a senpai rather than a friend at the moment, but calls her "Einhart-san" rather than "senpai".
- Shared Unusual Trait: She has red and green eyes because Sankt Kaiser Olivie, the person from whom she was cloned, also possesses those features.
- Shock and Awe: Can execute Spark Splash, an electrically charged punch. She is Fate's daughter too, after all.
- Shoryuken: Accel Smash, one of Vivio's Signature Moves is an uppercut. Sankt Kaiser Vivio's enhanced version is Accel Smash W.
- Shotoclone: As you have read the tropes above, Vivio possess a Kamehame Hadouken spell (Divine Buster), a Shoryuken spell (Accel Smash) and a Round House Kick/Hurricane Kick spell (Revolver Spike).
- Due to the game mechanics of The Gears of Destiny, Vivio is not a traditional shotoclone there. Divine Buster is her grab move, Accel Smash is her high long range move (it's the same as Nanoha's Divine Buster or Fate's Haken Saber), and Revolver Spike is her block move.
- Signature Move: Aside from Divine Buster, Vivio's aforementioned Accel Smash is her signature move. It also has an enhanced version when Vivio is in her Sankt Kaiser Form: Accel Smash W.
- Spirited Competitor: Vivio loves practicing Strike Arts and, like her Nanoha-mama, greatly enjoys magical combat in general.
- Super Mode: Her Sankt Kaiser Form eventually returns.
- Super Reflexes: Gains this when she's using Sacred Heart, letting her react, dodge, and deflect attacks that move too fast for her to see.
- Took a Level in Badass: From the crybaby in StrikerS to Badass Adorable in ViVid.
- Weak, but Skilled: Due to her immense power drop in the end of StrikerS, Vivio might be weaker than her teammates in terms of power and strength, but she is still a very skilled fighter, having better Curb-Stomp Battle results than Rio and Corona during the preliminary and rivaling Einhart is terms of actual combat.
- What Beautiful Eyes: Even though Einhart initially thinks Vivio looks weak, her eyes are "burned into her memory".
Einhart Stratos a.k.a Heidi E.S. Ingvalt a.k.a Hegemon Ingvalt
Voiced by: Kana Asumi (Asteion)
Had a cameo in chapter 1 and debuted in chapter 3. The main rival
, a girl who is said to be a descendant of an Ancient Belkan king, who goes around defeating martial artists, and has a particular interest in Vivio and Ixpellia. She turns out to be the alter ego of a girl who attends Vivio's school, but in the middle school campus. After a while, Nove convinces her to competite with others in mock battles and tournaments. Einhart is a user of True Ancient Belkan magic, and she later receives her Hybrid-Intelligent Device Asteion
from Hayate Yagami, Reinforce Zwei and Agito to enter the Inter-Middle Championship. She's very proud of her battle style, Kaiser Arts
, which she wants to prove as the strongest style. Her skill is known as "Severing Wind". In ViVid
, Einhart is 12 years old, two years older than her teammates.
Tropes related to Einhart:
- Academic Athlete: Chapter 64 reveals that her grades in every subject is A.
- The Ace: Seems to be this in Team Nakajima, being more experienced than the others and possessing great skills. It helps that she curb-stomps her tournament opponents better than her teammates do. However, Vivio is very close to reach her.
- Affectionate Nickname: Einhart gets the nickname "Har-nyan" by Sieglinde.
- Angst: She doesn't show it, but she hates "herself" for being unable to protect Olivie in the past.
- Badass Adorable: She's a lot more emotionally vulnerable than you'd think from watching her kick ass left, right and center.
- Bad Dreams: She is tormented by their constant occurrence.
- Be Yourself: Slowly, she has been asserting independence in her own life from the shadow of Hegemon Ingvalt. One punch at a time.
- Big Damn Heroes: Together with Vivio she executes one for Lutecia during the battle against Fabia Crozelg.
- Blow You Away: Some of her magic appears to be wind-based.
- Breaking the Bonds: Her spell Unchain Knuckle allows her to break any bind and shield.
- The Cameo: Appears in chapter 17 of Force when Lily asks who Vivio is.
- Catch and Return: Haōryū - Senshō Hanote , which lets her catch multiple energy shots with her hands without dissipating them, letting her throw them back to their owner. And then she returned Nanoha's Exelion Buster by punching it back at her. And then she caught a freaking Rocket Punch and threw it back to Corona's Golem.
- Chekhov's Skill: The water cutting trick she learns turns out to be the basis of the Nakajima family's Unchain Knuckle technique, which she figured out how to do on her own in the middle of a fight.
- Cool Mask: While brawling in the streets, wears a visor until Nove asks her to remove it. See also One-Way Visor below.
- Cry Cute: She cried in a flashback in chapter 6 when she told Nove about Claus' regret about not being able to save Olivie. And later in the beginning of chater 7, when she awakes from one of her nightmares.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Her first battle against Vivio. In the tournament, she won three of her wins with a single blow in the first round. Then, she fights former tournament champion Sieglinde Jeremiah and gets curb stomped.
- Cute Kitten: Her Hybrid-Intelligent Device Asteion is a leopard kitten.
- Dead Guy Junior: She gives her Device the same name that Olivie was going to give to a baby leopard that became still-born.
- Defeat Means Friendship: An unusual inversion in that she wins the decisive fight against Vivio but still decides she wants to be friends with her.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Part of her character development is mellowing out of her tough shell. For most part of the series, she never smiled, even in artworks, but she starts smiling since chapter 61.
- Determinator: "Even if my body is crushed, and no matter how much of my blood is shed - I will hold on to that which I must protect! That is the will of the Hegemon!" Also doubles as a Badass Boast.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Even though the kingdom in question is no more. Einhart is a direct descendant of Ingvalt himself, as evidenced by her inheriting his silvery-green hair, heterochromia and even memories. She also uses the title of an ancient Belkan ruler.
- Evil Overlord: Subverted. She is first introduced as the self-proclaimed Haō, which can be translated as "Hegemon", "Supreme King" or "Overlord", who assaulted martial arts masters. Then it turns out that she is the descendent of the true Haō, and Einhart just wanted to prove her skills.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: The first time she uses Asteion to transform, he adjusts her Adult Mode's hairstyle to match her normal one.
- Expy: To Fate. Though, it's downplayed. A part of Einhart's role is having a Romantic Two-Girl Friendship with Vivio, like Fate to Nanoha. That is the reason why many promotion art show Einhart together with Fate, despite they have little to do with each other.
- Failure Knight: Having the memory of Claus Ingvalt, she dreams his memory of having lost Saint Olivie every night. Hence her goal of becoming the strongest fighter in existence, so that nothing she loves will ever be taken away. She demands this from everyone, including Vivio... who is as close as possible to being present-day Olivie.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Besides the heterochromia, she has a rather uneven lock of hair going across her face.
- Fingerless Gloves: Part of her Knight Armor.
- Finishing Move: Her Haō Dankū Kennote can be considered as this, as she has defeated Nove (who planned her "loss"), Vivio and Corona with it. It's also her Full Drive Burst in The Gears of Destiny.
- Fusion Dance: With Asteion.
- Genetic Memory: As the descendant of Claus Ingvalt, she has inherited his memories. This is treated as extremely unhealthy for her pysche.
- Girlish Pigtails: A major difference to her male ancestor Claus, who looked like her when he was younger.
- Good Thing You Can Heal: While they were only simulated injuries, in her fight with Sieglinde, Einhart gets broken bones and dislocated joints in every one of her limbs several times over, thanks to her Healing Factor.
- Healing Factor: Since Einhart is already plenty powerful on her own, her Device, Asteion, was designed to give her damage mitigation and restoration capabilities instead of assisting in her offense.
- I Have the High Ground: Does this before her fight with Nove.
- I Just Want to Be Badass: Einhart's exact goal isn't very clear, even to her. Aside from her wish to prove the superiority of the Kaiser Arts, she also wants to be strong enough to protect her loved ones from anything. This was also Claus Ingvalt's dream, which he could not realise in his lifetime, so she sees it as her duty to carry on his legacy.
- Identical Grandson: She looks very similar to Claus when he was younger.
- In-Series Nickname: Asteion is mostly called "Tio/Teo".
- It's Personal: Her match against Sieglinde, the descendant of Wilfried Jeremiah who made Olivie strong. Einhart becomes so enraged, she fights with a Hot-Blooded attitude.
- Kung-Fu Kid: She is trained in Kaiser Arts.
- The Lancer: To Vivio in Team Nakajima.
- Let's You and Him Fight: Fights fellow team mate Corona during the Inter middle tournament as they were in the same participant group.
- Lightning Bruiser: Hits hard, hits fast, and won't go down easily.
- Limit Break: Haō Dankū Ken in The Gears of Destiny, which deals 45% basic damage, that is average.
- Luminescent Blush: Gets this sometimes when embarrassed.
- Made of Iron: And how. She can take a lot of damage and still gets up. It also helps that Asteion enhances her defense and heals her.
- Megaton Punch: Her Haō Dankū Kennote can be used as this, but she can also use this as a karate chop or as a palm strike. Even these variants are very powerful.
- Mismatched Eyes: Her left eye is blue, her right eye is purple.
- My Kung-Fu Is Stronger Than Yours: Einhart's main motivation is proving that her Haōryū Kaiser Arts is the strongest.
- Naïve Newcomer: The straightest example in ViVid, since she's unfamiliar with the pre-ViVid cast and she learns about things that the readers don't know. For example, she didn't hear of the Inter-Middle Championship, but her teammates did.
- Not So Stoic: She tries to keep cool and level-headed, but when she started to get her ass handed to her by Seiglinde, Einhart quickly started to flip out and turn into a reckless berserker.
- Of Corsets Sexy: Apparently part of the St. Hilde middle-school girls' uniform.
- Older Alter Ego: Like Vivio, she has an Adult Mode.
- One-Way Visor: In the initial chapters, she wore a visor which looks very similar to those of the Mariage, Ixpellia's Night of the Living Mooks from the Ancient Belkan Era.
- Overly Long Name: Heidi E.S. Ingvalt or better Heidi Einhart Stratos Ingvalt.
- Heidi E.S. Ingvalt is more or less the official designation of her Adult Mode.
- She really introduces herself as Heidi Einhart Stratos Ingvalt to Ixpellia in chapter 63.
- Parental Abandonment: Einhart's parents have not been seen, and in Chapter 9 she mentions she has "always been on her own", suggesting she is Conveniently an Orphan.
- Rage Against the Reflection: Downplayed. In chapter 7, after she gets a nightmare about Hegemon's inadequacies, she gently touches a mirror, no doubt dismayed about "her" lack of strength. The only bitter consolation is that, by all means, she's more powerful than the present incarnation of Olivie.
- Rapunzel Hair: Both as a child and her Adult Mode.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The blue oni to Vivio's red.
- The Remnant: Subverted. Nove assumes her reasons for wanting to fight Vivio and Ixpellia was because to her the wars of Ancient Belka never ended, but Einhart denies this saying she only wants to prove the superiority of her Kaiser Arts.
- The Rival: She seems to consider both Vivio and Ixpellia as such. At the beginning of the season.
- Friendly Rival: She quickly becomes one to Vivio, and has already give up on Ixpellia, as Einhart has found another way to compete with other people.
- Unknown Rival: To Ixpellia at the beginning, because Ixpellia lies in a coma.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With Vivio, not unlike how Fate and Nanoha were at their age. The lack of a major story arc in ViVid also helps focus more on their relationship.
- Serious Business: Einhart is a liiittle too tense when it comes to martial arts.
- Shared Unusual Trait: Blue and purple eyes. Must be a common trait among Belkan royal families.
- Sliding Scale of Free Will vs. Fate: Did she learn fighting and becoming friends with Vivio because it was her choice, or is it force on her due to her ancestor causing Genetic Memory on his descendants and because it's the only way to stop having the same nightmare every night?
- Spell My Name with an "S": Einhart's name is spelled as "Einhard" in The Gears of Destiny. Which one is the correct spelling is unknown. Also, sometimes, fans spell her name as "Einhalt"note or even "Einfalt"note , both of them being actual German words rather than names. And the trading card game spells her name as "Einhald", but considering that the game uses multiple variations of Alisa's name, it's not a very reliable source.
- In Asteion's case, many fans spell his name as "Asteon" or "Astion".
- Spirited Competitor: She went around picking fights with the best martial artists she could find in the hope of finding a Worthy Opponent. She also walked out disappointed during her first match with Vivio, because she wasn't giving it her all.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Usually distant and polite, even when pounding someone into paste, she tries very hard to be The Stoic but she does get easily flustered and blushes at times.
- Super Toughness: Her offensive defense spell, Kōtai no Kata "Gazan"note , turns her body as hard as steel, and the power of any physical attack will become damage to the attacker.
- Through Her Stomach: In the side story "Magical Cooking", Einhart assumes Vivio is great at cooking, since she Has Two Mommies and all, and that her food "fills everyone who eats it with happiness". She then asks if Vivio could make some cookies for her, while looking quite embarrassed. Vivio on the other hand greatly exaggerates her skills in an effort to impress Einhart. The whole plot plays out like in your typical romantic comedy.
- To Be a Master: What she wants to prove with her Kaiser Arts.
- Tomboyish Name: "Einhart" is pretty much the manliest name a girl ever can get.
- Training from Hell: Vivio wonders what kind of training Einhart went through, and a scene in chapter 7 shows an almost impossibly heavy barbell on a rack.
- Vehicular Theme Naming: After the Lancia Stratos HF.
- Waif-Fu: Her Adult Mode is extremely slender. Nevertheless, she can punch someone across the room and even gives Nanoha a run for the money in close combat. She rarely uses magic and didn't even have a Device until chapter 19.
- When She Smiles: She finally does so in chapter 61... and it is gorgeous.
- Since then, she starts to smile more often.
- The Worf Effect: Her defeat at the hands of Sieglinde was there to show the latter's talents weren't an Informed Ability. Also justified in that her opponent won the Inter-Middle Championship two times and was far more experience than she is.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A in her Adult Mode.
Debuted in chapter 1. One of Vivio's school friends, whom she met around the end of third grade. Unlike Vivio and Corona, she's not a fan of books. However, she's a talented martial artist, creating her own style based on her family's techniques and various spells she formulated on her own. Unlike most elemental magic-users, she's capable of using two elements at once - fire and electricity. Rio uses Modern Belkan magic and her Intelligent Device is Solfège
, which she had before the start of the series. Her battle style Shunkou-kennote
includes hand-to-hand combat, armed combat and bombardment magic, but she is also trained in Strike Arts. Her skill is called Enrai Henkan
, her Dual Magic Conversion Affinity. In ViVid
, she's 10 years old like Vivio.
Tropes related to Rio:
- Animal Motif: Both, tiger and dragon.
- Badass Adorable: Her fighting style makes her definitive this.
- Beam-O-War: With Harry.
- The Big Girl: Rio possesses superhuman strength and has the greatest magical strength among her teammates.
- Chinese Girl: Her Device's standby mode and her Barrier Jacket have distinctly Chinese elements.
- Clothing Damage: She gets the worst of them among her teammates during the tournament, and she's one of the characters who receives the worst damage.
- Cool Sword: Either her Device, Solfège, is able to transform into a sword or it can just equip Rio with a sword.
- Cute Bruiser: Can throw down with Corona's golem summons just fine, thank you. She's also the strongest member of Team Nakajima in terms of physical and magical strength.
- Cute Little Fangs
- Elemental Powers: She mentioned during the training camp that she chose to use both fire magic and lightning magic. Using different elemental magic simultaneously is apparently not a common mage skill, evidenced by Teana, Subaru, and Sein's surprise upon learning this.
- Elemental Punch: Some of her spells.
- Expy: Initially to Alisa, whith both having an energetic nature. However, Rio's grades are lower than her friends, but is very good in sports and has purple hair, which makes her a bit of an expy of Suzuka.
- Fingerless Gloves: Part of her Barrier Jacket.
- Genki Girl: Arguably "genkier" than Vivio.
- Glass Cannon: Rio has incredible brute and magical strength and deals a lot of damage. However, judging from her battles, she receives a lot of damage.
- Gratuitous French: The name of her Device is French for a type of music technique.
- Hair Antennae: Could reflect her dual Magic Conversion Affinity.
- In-Series Nickname: She calls Solfège "Sol".
- Kung-Fu Kid Wizard: Her battle style combines both hand-to-hand combat with bombardment magic, which she uses together with Strike Arts.
- Older Alter Ego: Has her own Adult Mode.
- Pink Means Feminine: Her Barrier Jacket is a pink qipao.
- Power Makes Your Hair Grow: Her Adult Mode.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair grows to this size in her Adult Mode.
- The Red Mage: Rio has both fire and lightning affinity, despite a mage has usually only one affinity.
- Red Oni: To Corona's Blue.
- Shaping Your Attacks: Sōryū Enbunote , a shooting spell that allows Rio to create a Flame Dragon ("Enryū") and a Lightning Dragon ("Rairyū").
- Shout-Out: Her Enryu and Rairyu spells are obvious references to the same-named robots of GaoGaiGar fame, and using them together gives her an attack that looks virtually identical to GekiRyuJin's Xiang Tou Long attack.
- Super Strength: Is able to tear a large part of the ring they were fighting on and carry it over her head, which is even considered as one of her (named) techniquesnote . Vivio mentions that she's the physically strongest member of Team Nakajima.
- Super-Strong Child: As first demonstrated when she tosses around Corona's Golem.
- Zettai Ryouiki: In her Adult Mode.
Debuted in chapter 1. Vivio's school friend since first grade. Unlike Vivio and Rio, she isn't very good at either magical or unarmed combat. However, there is one thing she excels at - Doll Control
. After Vivio praised her skills, she trained this talent of hers until she could create a giant golem named Goliath from out of the ground and deftly manipulate it like her own body. Corona uses Mid-Childan magic and her Intelligent Device is Brunzel
, which she received from Lutecia during the training camp. Besides Strike Arts, her battle style is Golem Creation and later Meist Arts
, and her skills are Golem Manipulation and Nephilim Fist
. In ViVid
, she's ten years old like Vivio.
Tropes related to Corona:
Listed after their chronological appearances
Voiced by: Kanae Itō (Drama CD)
Debuted in chapter 17. One of several introduced participants in the Inter-Middle Championship and arguably the fifth main character of ViVid
. She's a first-timer like Vivio and is in the same preliminary group as her. One of Zafira's strongest pupils, she also received training from all the Wolkenritter, as reflected by the names of her attacks and the design of her Barrier Jacket, with wrist and hip protectors like Signum's. Miura uses Mid-Childan magic, her battle style is the Yagami-ke Ryu Strike Arts note
, her skill is called Bakkennote
, her Device is Star Saber
. In ViVid
, she's 12 years old like Einhart.
Tropes related to Miura:
Debuted in chapter 17. A girl from the Saint Church who, like many of the Saint Church, calls Vivio "your majesty". She is a student of Sister Schach, but enrolls in the Inter-Middle Championship without her permission and with help from Sein. She has yet to learn much of the Church's etiquette. Unlike most knights, Chantez uses Mid-Childan magic, which makes her Armed Device Phantasma
unique. Her style is Sōken Jūtsunote
and her skill is called Agile/Super/Dreadful Speed
. In ViVid
, she's 14 years old like Lutecia.
Tropes related to Chantez:
Debuted in chapter 17. Another of the note-worthy participants, and a very popular one, who achieved the fifth place in the City Tournament and is now participating for the fourth time. Leader of a Gang in a Mid-Childan Highschool and a 2nd year student. Holds a grudge against Victoria Dahlgrün for defeating her in the last tournament. Harry uses Mid-Childan magic, her battle style is self-made magic combat called Garyuu Madousen
, her skill is called Kinsetsu Shahougekinote
, and her Device is Red Hawk
. In ViVid
, she's 15 years old, being the youngest of the five major veterans.
Tropes related to Harry:
- Badass Longcoat: Part of her Barrier Jacket.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her Sailor Fuku, her sportswear and her Barrier Jacket.
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Breaking the Bonds: Shatters Els' Chain Bind with ridiculous ease. The chains and handcuffs from Els' Device Vanisher, on the other hand, required more creativity to escape.
- Chain Pain: Her Device, Red Hawk, is a chain that allows her to fight her opponents in middle-ranged and keep them from moving, even if she don't wrap them. Red Hawk has also an immense heat, so being wrapped by it is quite painful.
- Combat Pragmatist: She'll use any trick, so long as its within DSAA rules, to win.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Her three loss in the previous tournaments. By Micaiah, Sieglinde and Victoria.
- Delinquent: She and her group are an obvious Affectionate Parody of this.
- Determinator: Admits that this is a trait she and Rio share in the middle of their battle.
- Elemental Punch: A few of her spells. One of them is Black Hawk, a spell with greater power than her other Elemental Punches. Her Pile Bunker is also a punch, but also a shooting spell, being more like a Ki Attack.
- Everyone Calls Him Barkeep: Almost everyone calls her "Banchou" ((Gang) "Leader", "Boss").
- Fiery Redhead: She has even the fitting Magic Conversion Affinity.
- Foil: To Victoria. Both are Mighty Glaciers in battle style who are veterans to the DSAA, Harry is a Fire-based Boisterous Bruiser who seems to come from a normal background who acts as she feels while Victoria is a Lighting-based Lady of War who is an Ojou that reserves her personality. Naturally, they don't see eye-to-eye.
- Fragile Flower: She's tougher than most other examples, but you still shouldn't mention who defeated her in the last tournaments.
- Genki Girl
- Gratuitous Japanese: On the back of her Barrier Jacket. The announcer even lampshades that it's written in another world's llanguage.
- Hard Head: Manages to injure Rio's fist by headbutting her incoming punch.
- Hot-Blooded: She's an excited fighter and has the fitting Magic Conversion Affinity.
- Joshikousei: She's even introduced with her Sailor Fuku.
- Ki Attack/Kamehame Hadouken: Harry knows shooting and bombardment spells. Unlike the other martial arts practitioners, she relies more on her bombardment spells than her Full-Contact Magic.
- Lightning/Fire Juxtaposition: The fire to Victoria's lightning. See also Foil above.
- Made of Iron: She focuses most of her magic in offense rather than defense, but she's able to take a lot of damage because she's a Determinator, that's the reason why she's not a Glass Cannon.
- Mighty Glacier: She hits like a truck because according to Micaiah, she focuses most of her magic on offense. She's able to take hits because she's the kind of fighter who refuses to go down easily.
- No Shirt, Long Jacket: Her Barrier Jacket. She wears a Sarashi instead.
- Now That's Using Your Teeth: Beats Els by biting down on one of her chains and dragging her in for a knockout punch.
- Ocular Gushers: She's a bit... sensitive in regards to the aforementioned incident.
- Oh, Crap: During her match, she's confident that she can break Rio's binds easily after being caught... until she sees her opponent tearing a part of the arena and effortlessly lifting it over her head, intent on throwing it at her.
- One-Hit Kill: Harry's "Erupting Volcanic Blaze" attack. The attack dealt damage equal to more than 150% of Rio's starting Hitpoints! No wonder she wanted to keep it up her sleeve.
- Playing with Fire: Her Magic Conversion Affinity.
- Red Baron: Buster Head.
- The Rival: To Victoria Dahlgrün and Els Tasmin.
- Sailor Fuku: Her school has them despite it's on Mid-Childa.
- Sarashi: A part of her Barrier Jacket. Keeps her decent since she's not wearing anything else under that coat.
- Slobs Versus Snobs: The slob to Victoria's snob.
- Spell My Name with an "S": So is her name supposed to be Harii or Harry or Hallie or Halley or...
- Shout-Out: Her signature attack is called Gun Flame.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: Thought the Starlight Blade was bad? She saved her eruption attack for Rio when she was at mere thousand or so Hitpoints. The attack did over 22,000 damage. And unlike Miura's Bakken: Seiōhanote , it was implied she could have used that attack at any time.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: A ponytail devided into Girlish Pigtails.
- Use Your Head: With her limbs unable to block Rio's punch, she responds by headbutting it, and manages to injure it in the process.
- Variable-Length Chain: Her Device, Red Hawk, is the chain wrapped around her left hand.
- Vehicular Theme Naming: Subaru Tribeca.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: She and Victoria tend to snap at each other whenever they come within distance, but there doesn't seem to be too much malice with it. Then again, holding a grudge at all was practically unheard of in Nanoha before.
- Whip It Good: Can utilize said chain as a whip to inflict damage and bind.
- Worthy Opponent: Eventually sees Rio as this after their match.
- Would Hurt a Child: "If we're to meet in a match, I won't hold back and will take you guys down with all my strength, okay?"
Debuted in chapter 17. Descendant of a third Belkan Emperor, the Thunder Emperornote
Dahlgrün. She achieved the third place of the City Tournament and is now participating for the sixth time. She hopes to encounter Vivio and Einhart in the Inter-Middle Championship to prove she and thus, the Thunder Emperor is the strongest. She's also friends with the former tournament champion, Sieglinde Jeremiah, and hoped to get to fight her before she dropped out the previous year. Victoria uses apparently Ancient Belkan magic which is known as "Dahlgrün", her battle style is the Raitei Shikinote
, her skill is called Jinrainote
, and her Device is Blaue Trombe
, apparently an Armed Device. In ViVid
, she's 17 years old, being the second oldest major participant.
Tropes related to Victoria:
- An Axe to Grind/Blade on a Stick: Her Device, Blaue Trombe, is a poleaxe that has a hidden Laser Blade.
- Back-to-Back Badasses: With Corona when they are facing Fabia's trident devils. They are also the only duo who are not defeated by her.
- Badass: The highest she has gotten in DSAA rankings was third in the City Tournament, so she isn't to be scoffed at.
- Battle Ball Gown: Her Knight Armor.
- The Berserker: While she battles like a Lady of War at the start of a match, frustrate her enough and she will show the ferocity of the Thunder Emperor.
- Bifurcated Weapon: She could split her Blaue Trombe into a Laser Blade and a one-handed axe.
- Breaking the Bonds: Shatters Els' Chain Bind with ridiculous ease.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Sort of, at first one can think she's just a boastful Ojou making prideful claims about being one of the strongest contestants of the tournament destined to fight Vivio and Einhart, once she puts on her armour and her fight starts, we can see how true her words are after we witnessed the Thunder Emperor crushing Chantez in her first onpage fight.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Soundly defeats Chantez during their fight after deciding she's had enough of her tricks. In fact, she replicates the effect of a literal stomping pretty well by smashing her face into the arena's stone floor. One of her previous battles also shown her winning without a single loss of Hit Points, implying this is her usual style.
- As seen in a short flashback, Victoria got some bruises by Harry last year, but Harry mentions that Victoria was clearly having the upper hand and dominated their match, that's why Harry doesn't want to repeat her fiasco.
- Dramatic Thunder: Used during her introduction, when she declares that she, the descendant of the Thunder Emporer, is superior than other descendants of the other kings.
- The Dreaded: Implied to be a minor one to Harry whenever the latter is reminded about their loss to Victoria.
- Establishing Character Moment: Her introductory scene shows her as an Ojou in a dress sitting at a table with cakes while her butler serves tea, but she's training with a dumbbell and the room is full of training apparati. Then she stands up and makes a boast about being the descendant of the mighty Thunder Emperor and a Dramatic Thunder falls in the background... but she also admits that she has only a tiny bit of the Thunder Emperor's blood.
- Every Proper Lady Should Curtsy: To Hayate in chapter 47.
- Foil: See Harry's entry.
- Genius Bruiser: It didn't take her long to predict Chantez's trickery, thus showing excellent analytical skills. She's also fluent in Ancient Belkan.
- Hidden Weapons: The lower half of Blaue Trombe hides a Laser Blade in its shaft.
- In-Series Nickname: Victor.
- In the Blood: Sister Sein expresses surprise at Victoria's composure since descendants of the Thunder Emperor should not be that refined. Turns out, she's right.
- Lady of War: Until her patience becomes thin.
- Lightning/Fire Juxtaposition: The lightning to Harry's fire. Also see Foil above.
- Lonely Rich Kid: Only lives with her butler Edgar, though she does have friends in her fellow rivals.
- Meaningful Name: "Victoria" is Latin for "victory". Her nickname "Victor" is Latin for "winner".
- Mighty Glacier / Stone Wall: Probably the first prominent one since the start of the franchise, which is Vita's specialty. During her fight with Chantez she displayed a preference for strong defenses and outstanding attack power over speed. She doesn't care if you can hit her, but when she hits you, you WILL get hurt. Demonstrated during her fight with Chantez, who spammed Victoria with a series of powerful blasts and a flurry of bladed attacks. Almost all of them connected, and ALL of them only dealt sub-par damage to Victoria. After which she takes down the crafty Saint Church nun with two powerful attacks.
- Ojou: She is a descendent of an Ancient Belkan ruler, no less. She even lives in a Big Fancy House and has a butler named Edgar.
- One Woman Army: Some of her techniques are meant to be used against armies. And she uses them in one-on-one battles.
- Only Friend: It's heavily implied she is this to Sieglinde due how closer she is to Victoria than the others.
- Power Makes Your Hair Grow: Apparently. Pictured above, her hair just reaches her waist in her civilian form. However, during her battle against Chantez, her hair is noticebly longer.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: Part of her Knight Armor.
- Red Baron: "Thunder Emperor"
- The Rival: To Harry Tribeca. In chapter 22 they had to be restrained, so as not to start an unofficial fight during the tournament preliminaries.
- Shock and Awe: Her Magic Conversion Affinity.
- Slobs Versus Snobs: The snob to Harry/Hallie's slob.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Because most fans (and fan translators) don't have an Ü on their keyboard, they spell her name as "Dahlgrun", "Dahlgryn" or "Dahlgryun" which are incorrect. "Dahlgruen" (Ü=Ue) is the correct equivalent to Dahlgrün.
- Spin Attack: Form Ninety One: Army Destroying Obliteration.
- Spoiled Sweet: Despite initially looking like a stereotypical stuck-up Ojou, she's friendly and often tries to reach out to the introverted Sieglinde, and often worries about her welfare.
- Vehicular Theme Naming: After Dahlgren Alwex Volvo Ko-HZ.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: She and Harry tend to snap at each other whenever they come within distance, but there doesn't seem to be too much malice with it.
- Workout Fanservice: Chapter 21 opens with the normally modestly dress Victoria working out in a sports bra and short shorts ensemble.
- Yellow Lightning, Blue Lightning: She uses blue lightning. Ironically, the Dramatic Thunder during her introduction is yellow.
- Zettai Ryouiki: As seen in Harry's flashback, Victoria had grade A stockings as a part of her Knight Armor a year ago, but now has Proper Tights with a Skirt.
Debuted in chapter 17. Former champion of the Inter-Middle Championship. She dropped out in the middle of the last one for unknown reasons. Even so, she is still regarded as the best teenage fighter in the world currently. Despite her shy and timid personality, she is quite popular among the veteran combatants. Now she's participating for the fourth time. Like Vivio, Einhart and Victoria, Sieglinde is a descendent from the Ancient Belkan Era. She's best known among all the fighters as one who has never lost a match. Sieglinde's magic is Jeremiah Klatsch
, probably the martial arts under the Ancient Belkan "Black Jeremiah" style, her battle style is Soukou Madou Senginote
, her skill is called Tetsuwannote
and her Device is called Strong Arm
. In ViVid
, she's 16 years old.
Tropes related to Sieglinde:
- Absurdly Sharp Claws: Geistnagelnote . She uses it while wearing Strong Arm, but since she can use Geistqual without her Device, it might be possible she can use this spell without Strong Arm.
- The Ace: Obviously. She's the former Inter-Middle champion, who not only won the City Tournament, but also the World Tournament and Inter-Dimensional Tournament. All other veterans never won the City Tournament (for obvious reasons).
- Adorkable: She is rather socially awkward and adorable for someone who is The Juggernaut in the DSAA.
- Armor-Piercing Question: "Why don't you ever smile?" to Einhart, which causes the receiver to pause for a moment.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: According to her, she got a basic idea of how Einhart's fighting style goes despite three out of four of the matches she watched ended in a single blow.
- Badass: She lives up to the hype by being the first fighter to subject Einhart to a Curb-Stomp Battle. note
- Beam Spam: Her shooting spell Gewehrkugelnote .
- Beware the Nice Ones: She's socially awkward, but is overall a nice girl. She's also the DSAA Inter-Middle champion, who can and has destroyed all her opponents in battle. She also wanted to have a fun match with Einhart and wanted to help her, but didn't have a whole lot of patience when they start losing their cool and turned into a berserker.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Averted. Despite being already an overpowered Inter-Middle participant, she still trains herself whenever she can.
- Chekhov's Gun: One of her flashback showed her standing in front of a defeated Micaiah. With Glowing Eyes of Doom. It seemed to be just an artistic tool, but her eyes glow again during her match against Einhart. That glowing shows that she doesn't hold back anymore and she's now using her spell Geistqual, with that she also defeated Micaiah.
- Compressed Hair: How does her hair fit under her hood of her leisure suit?!
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Micaiah and Einhart got to experience why she had never lost a battle before in this fashion.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Has a predominantly dark colored Barrier Jacket, black hair and her Essence of the Jeremiah is black, but really is a sweet girl.
- Defeat Means Friendship: She states that this is how she became friends with Harry and Victoria. She must've taken lessons from Nanoha.
- Defeating the Undefeatable: She never truly lost her title of the DSAA Inter-Middle Champion. Her single recorded loss was due to her not appearing for her match.
- Of Black★Rock Shooter, with her long, black Girlish Pigtails.
- Apparently of all three Aces. She's an overpowered young girl with dark magic and has connection to the Ancient Belkan Era like Hayate, prefers black clothes, has long Girlish Pigtails and an Adorkable personality and is a multi-talented combat mage like Fate, and she has a similar friendliness like Nanoha including being a Warrior Therapist who befriends other people and having a devlish persona.
- Face Framed in Shadow: In her initial appearance.
- Finger Poke of Doom: Can use a Finger Gun shot to temporarily stun her opponent.
- Fingerless Gloves: Again, part of her Barrier Jacket.
- Foil: To Einhart. While Einhart is an extremely serious fighter who fights for the honor of her ancestors and seeks strength, Sieglinde is already stronger than most teenagers and fights because of fun.
- Girlish Pigtails: They are freaking long. How can they fit under her damn hood?
- Genetic Memory: Carries with her the memories and battle experience of all the previous Jeremiahs in history. At most, she has about 500 years worth of memories. This makes her technically the most experienced human fighter in the series, as the Wolkenritter are magical constructs.
- However, Sieglinde memories are mostly limited to the battles, but she has no memories of her ancestors in person, that is why she only sees herself in her memories.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom: When she defeated Micaiah in the last tournament, and later during her match against Einhart.
- Gratuitous German: Her spells.
- Hereditary Hairstyle: She has the same cross-shaped strand of hair like her ancestor Wilfried.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: Claims both Harry and Victoria are better than her and is not somebody to be admired. Victoria has different thoughts on that.
- Identical Grandson: She looks very similar to her ancestor Wilfried.
- In the Hood: Seem to want to keep her face concealed, justified as she wants to remain inconspicuous due to her fame as being undefeated in the tournament.
- In-Series Nickname: Sieg.
- Kansai Regional Dialect: Harry wonders if she and Hayate are from the same place.
- Ki Attack/Kamehame Hadouken: She knows shooting spells and bombardment spells. One of her really dangerous spells, Geistqualnote , is a tornado-like attack with immense destructive power.
- Lightning Bruiser: She hits very hard, can move so fast that the opponent cannot even react and her defense is very tough. And that's before she fully released her Strong Arms. Einhart never stood a chance.
- Master of All: Among all participants, she's great in close range, long range, and zero range combat. Her physical and magical attacks are powerful and destructive, her defense is much more than solid, and her speed is the higher than anyone's.
- Meaningful Name: Sieglinde is an actual German name, comprised of "Sieg" meaning victory, and "lind" meaning soft/mild/gentle.
- Megaton Punch: Speerfaustnote .
- Nice Girl: You'd expect someone who won the tournament to be prideful, but she is a very sweet-hearted person.
- Not So Different: At the end of chapter 40, she thinks that she and Einhart are alike. It turns out that she also has inherited the memories of her ancestors, but unlike Einhart, who only has Claus's memories, Sieg carries with her all the experience and battle prowess of all the Jeremiahs throughout history.
- Off With Your Head: What one of her ancestors did to enemies with a single kick, but since Sieglinde's Generic Memories give no details to her ancestors, she only sees herself fighting other people in her memories.
- One-Man Army: A flashback shows her ancestor slaughtering a battalion of knight cavalry with their Strong Arms.
- Person of Mass Destruction: She apparently comes from a long family line of these.
- Power Fist: Her Device, Strong Arm, can take the form of two gauntlets.
- Power Incontinence: A flashback in Chapter 44 showed she didn't have a good hold of her massive power, which left a massive hole in a mansion wall.
- Rapunzel Hair: A little too long to fit under that hood.
- The Rival: To several other participants. To Victoria, Harry, Micaiah, and later to Einhart. While she has a Friendly Rivalry with all of them, she's still the greatest target everyone wants to defeat, especially Micaiah.
- Shrinking Violet: Harry and Els discuss this trope in that they couldn't tell if she was this or not due to her nature to avoid others.
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: Her Barrier Jacket.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Is her family name spelled Jeremiah or Eremiah? The katakana of her name is close to the Japanese spelling of Jeremiah (Her family name ends with the "a" character while Jeremiah ends with the "ya" character), but her card in the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha INNOCENT Card Battle Game lists her full name in English as Sieglinde Eremiah. Then again, the cards have several inconsistencies with other known romanized names.
- The "J" in Jeremiah is pronounced as the consonant "Y". The Japanese don't have syllabels like "ye" or "yi", that's why they pronoune her name as "Eremia".
- Of course, some of her German spells suffer from this trope.
- Stripperific: Her Barrier Jacket.
- Super Power Lottery: She has 500 years of combat experience. What is she doing in a tournament for preteens?!
- Blessed with Suck: Although she isn't very fond of having her power since it caused her problems in the past.
- Trademark Favorite Food: As the picture shows, she is shown looking Adorkable with a jumbo-sized container full of popcorn whenever an imagine spot of her comes up.
- Less than trademarks, she also loves onigiri and oden.
- Tranquil Fury: Whenever she uses Geistqual.
- Warrior Therapist: Another odd parallel to Nanoha. She offered Einhart a chance to talk to her after the match after she mentioned rambling in the middle of the round once more, hinting she makes a habit of this. She even mentioned getting to know Victoria and Harry in a similar manner.
- Willfully Weak: Her fighting style is meant to force opponents into submitting so she doesn't have to use her full power. How strong is she actually?During their match, Micaiah suffered actual injuries after getting directly hit by Sieg's Geistqual, implying it was strong enough to go through the DSAA injury simulation system.note
- World's Best Warrior: The strongest teenage girl in all the worlds and dimensions.
- Wrestler in All of Us: That's right, the "strongest girl in all the worlds and dimensions"... mainly uses wrestling/judo throws. However, when she goes berserk, it's revealed that those are simply her least lethal moves. Her ancestors sought to be able to destroy human flesh with their bare hands during an age of weaponized warfare, and her flashbacks would tell you that they were pretty successful.
Debuted in chapter 20. Yet another participant in the Inter-Middle Championship with an impressive track record, who once achieved the third place in the City Tournament and is now participating for the eighth time. Micaiah is a swordfighter and an assistant instructor at a local dojo. Being a personal friend of Nove, she agrees to train with Einhart in preparation for the tournament as a favour and also to get some practice herself against "pure striker" types. Her match with Miura is the first shown in detail. Micaiah uses Modern Belkan magic, her battle style is Battou Iai
, and her Device is named Seiran
, apparently an Armed Device. In ViVid
, she's 18 years old, being the oldest of the major participants.
Tropes related to Micaiah:
Debuted in chapter 21. The last of the major veteran participants, who is participating in the 0079 DSAA Inter-Middle for the fifth time. Her best result in the past is city-wide 8th-runner-up. She's the representative of her high school and has a strong sense of justice, one of the reasons why she dislikes delinquent leader Harry, who defeated her in the last tournament. Els uses Mid-Childan magic, her battle style is Barrier Mage, her skill is called Rule Master
, and her Device is named Vanisher
. In ViVid
, she's 16 years old.
Tropes related to Els:
- Adjusting Your Glasses: By the left arm.
- At Arm's Length: Poor Els is short enough for the younger Harry to do this to her.
- Butt Monkey: Seems headed this direction, as she's shown little respect by Harry and Victoria, and watches in shock as they almost effortlessly break out of her binds.
- Chain Pain: Her Device Vanisher is a pair of handcuffs with a really long connecting chain.
- Dark Is Not Evil: She has black hair, a black Barrier Jacket and many of her other clothes are dark colored, but she is a girl with a great sense of justice.
- Flight: Knows flight magic. Well, she's learning it.
- For Great Justice: Huge believer that justice will prevail, which is why resident Delinquent leader Harry irks her a lot.
- Hypocritical Humor: Reprimands both Harry and Victoria for almost starting a fight outside of the ring, before Sieglinde points out that invoking magic, namely the binds she used to restrain the two, outside the ring is also bad.
- Joshikousei: A second-year student.
- The Knights Who Say Squee: She goes into Fangirl mode when she meets Hayate in the flesh. She also begged to be Sieglinde's second, even though she didn't need one.
- Meganekko: One of the few mages who wear glasses.
- Older Than She Looks: Because of her short height, she looks like a middle school student, but she's a year older than Harry and is the same age as Sieglinde.
- Pointless Band-Aid: Had these at the start. They were all over her arms on her first appearances, then replaced with one on her knee during her match against Harry. They eventually disappeared.
- Red Armband of Leadership: Wears one together with her student uniform and her Barrier Jacket.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: She's not really dangerous.
- The Rival: To Harry.
- School Uniforms Are the New Black: Her Barrier Jacket looks like an altered version of her school uniform in black.
- The Short Guy with Glasses: She's the shortest amongst the tournament veterans and the only one who wears glasses.
- Student Council President: Came to her match wearing her school uniform and is introduced as such.
- They Call Me Mister Tibbs: Insists that Harry use Japanese Honorifics on her because she's older, but Harry refuses.
- Variable-Length Chain: Her Device Vanisher is a pair of handcuffs whose connecting chain could be extended. She could also create multiple copies of the attacking end of the cuffs in various sizes and launch them from multiple portals, allowing her to immobilize a target with ease.
- Vehicular Theme Naming: After TVR Tasmin 280i.
Debuted in chapter 22. One of the first-time fighters in the Inter-Middle Championship
. She is identified as a witch, a True Witch, in contrast to the standard mages of the franchise. She remains a mysterious character long after her introduction, barely appearing for several chapters. She finally takes actions in the Infinity Library arc, where she assaults the other major Inter-Middle participants. Fabia turns out to be a descendent of a Cat Girl Cute Witch
, who was among circle of Olivie Sägebrecht's friends. Her skills are called Devil Tamer
and Enchant Curse
, and her Device is the Witch Broom Hell Gazer
. In ViVid
, she's 13 years old.
Tropes related to Fabia:
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Her bat devil is capable of doing this to eat Fabia's targets, then spit out their shrunken, captured forms. The trident devil is also able to grow like that.
- Badass Cape: Her Adult Mode.
- Badass Adorable: A Cute Witch, who easily curb-stomps most of the other major Inter-Middle participants, curses Sieglinde, corners Victoria and Corona and almost defeats Lutecia, qualifies for being this.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her Adult Mode's costume.
- Bat out of Hell: One of her devils looks like a cartoon bat and could grow to giant size to eat her opponents whole.
- The Beast Master: A Devil Tamer to be more exact.
- Blade on a Broom: In her Adult Mode, Fabia's Hell Gazer has a spike on the end.
- Blondes Are Evil: Well, her ancestor had blond hair, too.
- The Brute/The Big Girl: Her trident devil is the combat-orientated devil, using a trident and bombs. It also seems to have the ability to duplicate itself; either that or Fabia has an army of them.
- Cartoon Bomb: Her triedent devils and striped devil are capable of pulling these out.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Gets a brief introduction and seemingly forgotten for more than a year outside of some quick shots and the occasional ensemble pic, with Sieglinde Jeremiah getting a Character File before her. Then she's shown spying on the gathered cast when they talk about Ancient Belka.
- Confetti Drop: Amusingly, Fabia's striped devils pulls out a basket full of confetti from somewhere to celebrate her victory during her introduction.
- Cry Cute: Chapter 51 and 52, after her loss by Vivio, Einhart and Lutecia.
- Crystal Ball: Uses one for scrying purposes.
- Curb-Stomp Battle:
- Though, almost every tournament battle of her is not shown on-screen, but it seems that she won every battle quickly and without taking any damage. One of her opponents was shown to be in tears and hugging her trainer, suggesting Fabia is terrifying to face.
- In the Infinity Library, she easily defeats/traps Harry's gang, Harry herself, Els, Rio, Micaiah, Einhart, Miura and Vivio, thanks to her curses. Fortunately, Lutecia arrives to save Vivio and Einart (and Miura), who recover from the curse and save Lutecia from Fabia and fight the latter.
- Curse: Enchant Curse is one of her mentioned specialties during her introduction. Fabia uses her devils to curse her opponents with various effects.
- Curtains Match the Window: Has gold eyes to her blond hair.
- Cute Witch: In her normal form.
- Dark Is Evil: Her witch attire is black and she's not a kind girl.
- The Dragon/The Lancer: The bat devil is this to her; its assistance is the main reason how Fabia curb-stomps her enemies in the Infinty Library.
- Eaten Alive: One of her devils does this to her targets.
- Emotionless Girl
- Empty Piles of Clothing: Those eaten and shrunk by her devil leaves these behind.
- Evil Genius/The Smart Girl: The striped devil uses curses that effectviely decrease her enemies' battle power.
- Familiar: Has more traditional ones with her devils.
- Flying Broomstick: Her Device is identified as a Witch Broomnote called Hell Gazer. Rather than flying on it, when Fabia is in her Adult Mode and Hell Gazer has a spike on it, she uses it as a projectile weapon.
- Fountain of Youth: One of the spells cast by her striped devil. Used to inconvenience Sieglinde.
- Fusion Dance: Merges with her demon familiars to access her Older Alter Ego.
- Fun Size: Her three devils are very small and look like cartoon characters, but her bat devil and trident devil can grow into gigantic devils, but they still look the same as before.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: Her Adult Mode can manifest devil wings that grow.
- Hot Witch: In her Older Alter Ego.
- I Know Your True Name: One of the prerequisites for her shrinking and bottling curse is the true name of her target. When it seemed like it didn't completely work on Vivio, she assumed that she got her true name wrong.
- Incredible Shrinking Man: Anyone Eaten Alive by her bat-shaped devil gets cursed with this and is trapped in a bottle. Breaking the bottle undoes the curse.
- Impossibly-Low Neckline: Her Adult Mode.
- Knight of Cerebus: Chapter 48 finally has her taking center stage by effortlessly taking out around half of the ViVid cast, including Einhart and Sieg.
- Obviously Evil: Upon seeing her, Church Knight Sister Chantez mentions that she's probably her exact opposite both personally and professionally.
- Ojou Ringlets: She certainly has the regal personality for it and her ancestor is shown to be within the circle of friends of Sankt Kaiser Olivie, Hegemon Claus Ingvalt, and Wilfried Jeremiah. And was also a Cat Girl for some reason.
- Older Alter Ego: Reveals one in Chapter 50.
- Our Demons Are Different: As a Devil Tamer, she has several imps flying around her at all times.
- Power Gives You Wings: Her Adult Mode has devil wings. If she gives her all, her wings grow larger.
- Prongs of Poseidon: Type II. The purple devils have tridents. Those aren't really dangerous, unless the devils become giants and the tridents grow as well.
- The Quiet One: She rarely talks.
- Robe and Wizard Hat: Wears a robe and a tiny witch hat. Slightly less tiny in her Adult Mode. And she switches robe for a Stripperific outfit.
- Stripperific: Her Adult Mode covers these tropes: Impossibly-Low Neckline, Bare Your Midriff and Zettai Ryouiki.
- Supernatural Gold Eyes: Comes with the territory of being a True Witch, which is explicitly mentioned to be different from the common Mage and very rare. In addition, her ancestor was a Cat Girl.
- Terrible Trio: Fabia has three devils: the bat devil, the trident devil and the striped devil. Though, it's unknown if she has either an army of trident devils or the trident devil is able to dublicate itself.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: Her striped devil and trident devils' fighting style.
- Transformation Ray: One of her stripe devils' spells. She uses it on Rio and Micaiah's Devices to turn them into harmless flowers.
- Vehicular Theme Naming: After koda Fabia
- Wicked Witch: She has the outfit, the broom, the evil-looking familiars, and the curses, and she's the first outright villain in Vivid.
- Wrong Context Magic: Her True Witch status, although the possibility did not truly come out of nowhere - Caro's Summons were hereditary and did not rely on a Device, though it helps. Fabia's devils presumably augment her Linker Core the same way a Device would.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Her Adult Mode has grade A.
Linda, Luka & Mia
Debuted in chapter 17. They are Harry's classmates and gang who follow her around wherever she goes. Linda is the blond girl wearing a surgical mask, Luka is the small girl with shades, and Mia is the tall girl with long hair. They are actually participants of the Inter-Middle Championship, too, but they are never seen fighting; in fact, they are basically only Harry's cheerleaders and are never treated as fighters at all.
Tropes associated with Linda, Luka and Mia:
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Mia, who is apparently more mature than the other two and looks similar to Micaiah.
- Badass Long Coat: Luka and Mia wear white coats resembling Harry's. Linda wears also the same coat as the other two when she's not cheerleading. As confirmed in chapter 51, these coats are indeed part of their Barrier Jackets.
- Bare Your Midriff: Their Sailor Fuku and gang outfits.
- Beauty Mark: Linda has a Beauty Mark under the left side of her mouth, but it's rarely visible because of her mask.
- Cool Shades: Luka is rarely seen without it, as a part of her delinquent design.
- Cool Mask: Linda wears a surgical mask as a part of her delinquent design.
- Delinquents: They and Harry are obviously an Affectionate Parody of this. They have even gang outfits which fit Harry's Barrier Jacket.
- The Ditz: Linda and Luka sometimes forget Harry's weak spot.
- Face of a Thug: Despite their appearance as female delinquents, they are actually nice girls, which is part of the Affectionate Parody. When Corona and Rio encounter them for the first time, they thought the three girls are going to be angry, but instead they apologize for Linda's Funbag Airbag, even it's actually Corona's fault.
- Faux Action Girls: Of the informed type.
- Funbag Airbag: Corona meets them by crashing into Linda's "airbag".
- Girlish Pigtails: Linda.
- Joshikousei: How they and Harry are introduced.
- No Name Given: Their names were never mentioned in the story until chapter 48 (but only one of them).
- No Shirt, Long Jacket: All three of them have them as parts of their Barrier Jackets. They do wear Sarashis though.
- Pettanko: Luka is flat-chested in comparising to the other two.
- Sailor Fuku: Their Sailor Fuku are even designed like delinquent-type Sailor Fuku.
- Satellite Characters: They are just Harry's gang... and that is all.
- Sarashi: Like Harry's Barrier Jacket, they wear only a chest-covering Sarashi under their coats.
- Sidekicks: To Harry. They follow her around everywhere and everytime.
- Those Three Gals: They are never seen alone and don't have much of importance.
- Token Mini-Moe: Luka is notably smaller than her friends.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: Luka has a side-ponytail on the right side of her head.
- You Gotta Have Indigo Hair: Mia.
A participant who is defeated by Chantez in chapter 25.
Tropes associated with Lilina:
A participant who is defeated by Lutecia in chapter 25.
Tropes associated with Elsa:
Debuted in chapter 67. A long range specialist and a film actress, Erie participates for the fourth time at the Inter-Middle who was also a city finalist in the past. She's a participant in block 4 like Vivio, Miura and Micaiah.
Tropes associated with Erie:
Ancient Belkan Era
Sankt Kaiser Olivie Sägebrecht
The last Kaiser of Belka, the central figure of the Saint Church, one of the greatest combat mages of all time, and the woman from whom Vivio was cloned.
Tropes related to Olivie:
- Artificial Limbs: She lost both of her arms in her early childhood. She first greeted Claus without the artificial limbs on her.
- Battle Ball Gown: Her Knight Armor.
- Crystal Dragon Jesus: The Jesus analogue of the Saint Church.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: As shown in a flashback, the battle between her and Claus Ingvalt ended with him beaten up and struggling for consciousness, and her apparently not having taken any damage.
- Every Proper Lady Should Curtsy: Did this when she met Claus for the first time, even without her arms.
- Everyone Calls Him Barkeep: We first learn of her in StrikerS, but she's only referred to by her title until chapter 3 of ViVid, where her name was finally revealed to be Olivie. Apparently nobody remembers any of the other Kaisers.
- Expy: Of Saber, in both appearance and backstory. Though, this is unintentional, as Word of God denies, that Olivie is based of Saber.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: She was a handicapped girl with a weak magical constitution, and in the time when she lived, this is reason enough for her to be disqualified from the throne. Nobody anticipated that she would become the queen second to none in combat.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: Einhart remembers her personality as "bright like the sun, and subtle as a flower".
- Handicapped Badass: The queen deemed second to none in combat had no arms, and even before she got her Artificial Limbs, she was more than capable of foiling and killing hidden snipers with her perfectly serviceable legs and a well-aimed rock.
- Heroic Sacrifice: It's implied that she arranged her own death and the loss of the Saint's Cradle in order to bring an end to the Saint King Unification War.
- In-Series Nickname: Vivi, apparently the basis for "Vivio".
- Jeanne d'Archétype: A young girl who suddenly found herself leading an army, and eventually dying in her attempt to end the war, with her sacrifice inspiring other people to follow her cause and eventually leading to her being remembered as a holy figure.
- Kick Chick: The lack of arms in early childhood did not stop her from being a deadly fighter. It only mostly limited her to two limbs.
- Kung-Fu Jesus: The Jesus analogue of the Saint Church was also known as the strongest warrior of her time.
- Mismatched Eyes: Her left eye is red, her right eye is green.
- Ojou Ringlets: The same ones that frames Vivio's face, as befitting her royal stature.
- Pink Means Feminine: A portray shows her with a pink dress.
- Posthumous Character: Having died during the Saint King Unification War, most of her scenes are shown through flashbacks or various records of Ancient Belka.
- Prim and Proper Bun: Unlike Vivio, her hair is styled in this manner, helping to contrast the legendary queen who led her army in battle, and her clone who was adopted and raised as a normal girl.
- Shared Unusual Trait: She has red and green eyes just like Vivio, because she is the person from whom Vivio was cloned.
- She Is the King: Of the gender neutral title variety.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Her surname was often spelled as "Segbrecht" among the fans, but it's "Sägebrecht/Saegebrecht".
- Tareme Eyes: Similar like Vivio. Oddly enough, she has these kind of eyes even when she's older, despite Vivio's Adult Mode and Sankt Kaiser Mode have Tsurime Eyes.
- True Blue Femininity: Her Battle Ball Gown has blue colors, a color scheme similar to Vivio's Adult Mode or Sankt Kaiser Mode.
- The Unchosen One: She wasn't expected to be a ruler, as noted below. She took it upon herself to end the Unification Wars once and for all by committing a Heroic Sacrifice.
- Unexpected Successor: Due to her disability and weak body, she was not the anticipated heir, nor never even considered as a candidate. to be the next leader of the Sank Kaiser alliance, and in fact was sent as a political hostage to a rival kingdom as a child.
- World's Strongest Man: When she was alive, she was known as the queen deemed second to none in combat.
Hegemon Claus G.S. Ingvalt
Claus G.S. Ingvalt
The prince of Shutra, a kingdom during the Saint King Unification Wars, where Olivie was sent as a political hostage. He and Olivie had a close relationship during her stay. He became the first Hegemon of Shutra, at the same time Olivie became the next Sankt Kaiser. Considered to be a fighter with the strength of a thousand men during his lifetime, the only person he could not surpass was Olivie herself, eventually losing to her, before she went on and ended the Unification wars.
He is also Einhart's ancestor, and she inherited all of his memories, magical talent, and some physical traits, namely his silvery-green hair and heterochromia.
Tropes related to Claus:
- Badass Cape: Wears one in almost every scene we see him in as an adult.
- Bishounen: More obvious in his younger years where he looked like a male version of Einhart.
- BFS: Wields a sword almost as wide as he is.
- Cool Pet: Had snow leopards for pets, as the people of Shutra considered them to be excellent guards.
- Failure Knight: His failure to stop Olivie's sacrifice drove him to seek the true strength to protect those that he wished to protect.
- Mismatched Eyes: His right eye is purple, his left eye is blue.
- My Greatest Failure: Failing to end the war and stop Olivie's sacrifice. This affected him so badly that his descendants were haunted by the memory of his failure for a full century after the Saint King Unification wars. Even Einhart has dreams of his defeat from time to time.
- One-Man Army: Implied with his reputation as a warrior with the strength of a thousand men.
- The One Guy: He's the only known male character (excluding Zafira) of the Ancient Belka Era. Olivie, Wilfried and Ixpellia are all female.
- Posthumous Character: As with most characters who lived at the time of Ancient Belka, his story is only shown through the various records of the time and the occasional descendant that inherited the Genetic Memory of their Belkan ancestors.
- Shared Unusual Trait: He and Einhart both have silvery-green hair and heterochromia.
- Spell My Name with an "S": It's either Claus or Klaus.
- Warrior Prince: The prince of Shutra was eventually remembered in stories as a legendary hero.
- World's Strongest Man: For a time after Olivie's death, he was considered the strongest fighter. This was short lived however, as he died shortly after Olivie.
Debuted in chapter 42. The ancestor of Sieglinde Jeremiah and a close friend of Olivie Sägebrecht and Claus Ingvalt. Wilfried was also The Mentor
of Olivie and the one who made her Artificial Limbs
. Much like Sieg, Wilfried tended to come and go randomly, thanks to being part of a nomadic tribe.
Tropes related to Wilfried:
- Badass Cape: Wore one in nearly all appearances.
- Barefisted Monk: As with all successors of the Black Jeremiah style.
- Big Brother Mentor: Ried's roughly around Olivie's age despite being far more experienced in fighting. She's actually a Big Sister Mentor.
- Bifauxnen: Turns out to be one.
- Dark Is Not Evil: Like Sieglinde, Wilfried is just clad in black.
- The Drifter: Wilfried is described by Olivie as a mysterious traveller she met, and is mentioned as coming and going every few months.
- Eccentric Mentor: While a great martial arts mentor, Ried has some weird quirks such as suddenly disappearing without notice every few months or so.
- Genius Bruiser: Besides being from a line of powerful fighters, Wilfried was also a skilled metalsmith who created Olivie's Artificial Limbs and is frequently shown writing a memoir.
- I Have the High Ground: Seems to like staying in high places like trees and crumbling walls.
- In-Series Nickname: Also known as Ried.
- In the Hood: Much like Sieg, Wilfried was frequently depicted covered in a hood before Chapter 52.
- It Runs in the Family: When Einhart mentions Ried's tendency to come and go without warning, Victoria snarks at Sieg regarding how she inherited that particular trait of her ancestor. The Jeremiahs being a nomadic clan likely has something to do with this.
- Japanese Pronouns: In Chapter 54, Ried turns out to be a girl despite using "boku".
- One Steve Limit: There is a reason why Wilfried's nickname is not "Fried".
- The Quiet One: Is shown as this in Einhart's memories.
- Posthumous Character: As with all characters from Ancient Belka that aren't The Ageless.
- Short Hair with Tail: Is revealed to sport one in Chapter 52, as befitting a well-known fighter.
- They Died Because of You: Claus initially blamed Ried for the Heroic Sacrifice of Olivie since Olivie was originally the last in line for the Cradle due to her weak constitution before she became The World's Best Warrior under Ried's tutelage, leading to her becoming the king of the Cradle and her Heroic Sacrifice. However, as Einhart and Vivio note, this is really more of his grief and anguish talking, and he doesn't truly blame his friend for this.
- Tomboyish Name: "Wilfried" is as manly as "Einhart".
- Troubling Unchildlike Behavior: Calmly killed a group of bandits in Chapter 52 while being at around the same age as Vivio.
Debuted in chapter 51. Fabia's ancestor and a friend of Claus, Olivie and Wilfried. She was a southern forest witch of Shutra and a mischievous young girl who liked to play pranks.
Tropes associated with Crozelg:
- Cat Girl: She had cat ears and a cat tail, which gives her the nickname "Witch Cat".
- Curtains Match the Window: Like her descendent, she had blond hair and gold eyes.
- Cute Witch: Much cuter than her descendant.
- Doomed Hometown: Due to the escalating wars, the forest she lived in was destroyed.
- Genki Girl: Much to Claus chagrin, he had to tame her.
- In-Series Nickname: Claus called her "Cro".
- Lap Pillow: One of the scenes in Chapter 52 depicted her sleeping on Klaus' lap while Olivie and Reid watched, illustrating how close she was to Olivie's group.
- Only One Name: Her given name has to be revealed yet.
- The Prankster: What she did to other people.
- Tag Along Kid: To Claus, Olivie and Wilfried.
The grandfather of Rio and Linna and a master of Shunkou-ken
, debuted in chapter 68.
Tropes associated with Lei:
Rio's older cousin and a Shunkou-ken
Assistant Instructor, debuted in chapter 68.
Tropes associated with Linna:
A young maid of the Shunkou-ken
dojo, debuted in chapter 68.
Tropes associated with Tao:
- Anime Chinese Girl: Her appearance fits the stereotype the most.
- Meido: She's the housemaid of the dojo and she has also an apron skirt upon her qipao.
A female student of the Shunkou-ken
dojo, debuted in chapter 68.
Tropes associated with Yen:
A female student of the Shunkou-ken
dojo, debuted in chapter 68.
Tropes associated with Shwe:
Debuted in chapter 17. He is Victoria's young butler who serves her for years. He's her advisor for the Inter-Middle Championship and reports her with information regarding her rivals. He also knows Sieglinde when the three were children.
Tropes associated with Edgar:
Debuted in chapter 64. Yumina is a student of St. Hilde Magic Academy's middle school and Einhart's classmate. She is a fan of martial arts.
Tropes associated with Yumina: