- Chivalrous Pervert: Even a masochist like him has standards.
- Dragged into Drag: Has been into this twice. Each time other characters commented on how dangerously cute he looks.
- Everyone Has Standards: Sure, you may be masochist who enjoys being beaten up by a Tsundere or a shy kindhearted girl with severe androphobia, but you are definitely not a person who would attempt to beat up and rape the said androphobic girl where some Jerkass was solely responsible for the said girl's androphobia.
- Loves My Alter Ego: Initially unknowingly in love with Tatsukichi's crossdressing alter-ego.
- Made of Iron
- Nice Guy
- No Guy Wants to Be Chased: Let alone by his mother and sister.
- Ominous Latin Chanting: His leitmotif whenever his masochistic urges hit the ceiling.
- Power Levels: According to Noa, he has a "Pervert Level" of 30,000, in contrast to the normal 5.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Savvy Guy to Mio's Energetic Girl.
- Too Kinky to Torture: A trope that Mio is rather happy about.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- A-Cup Angst: Especially whenever Tatsukichi's crossdressing persona taunts her flat chest.
- A God Am I
- Because You Were Nice to Me: The source of her growing feelings for Taro.
- Berserk Button: Poking fun of her flat chest.
- Betty and Veronica: The Veronica to Yuuno's Betty.
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Mio appears as cute as can be when Taro first meets her, but that facade is pretty quickly stripped away ten minutes into the first episode alone.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: As her love for Taro develops she begins showing tendencies to be snippy whenever he's with another girl.
- Club President: Of the Second Voluntary Club.
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Hair Decorations: Her headband.
- Older Than She Looks: She's an eleventh-grade girl. She looks no older than seventh-grade
- Rapunzel Hair
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Energetic Girl to Taro's Savvy Guy.
- Second Year Protagonist
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: In the anime at least.
- Shana Clone
- Sitcom Archnemesis: With Tatsukichi's "female" form.
- Tiny Tyrannical Girl
- Tsundere: Type A.
- Why Did It Have to Be Cats?
- Zettai Ryouiki
- Attempted Rape: How she came to dislike men.
- Betty and Veronica: The Betty to Mio's Veronica.
- Cannot Spit It Out
- Catch Phrase"I'm scared of men!" (Every time Taro accidentally touches her physically)
- Cuteness Proximity
- Does Not Like Men
- Last Name Basis: Most characters call her by this.
- Nice Girl
- Tsundere: Type B.
- Yamato Nadeshiko
- You Gotta Have Purple Hair
Tatsukichi Hayama / Tatsumi Antoinette XVI
Voiced by: Rina Sato (Japanese), Meaghan Avocato (English)Taro's best friend and a crossdresser.
- Becoming the Mask: As time passed he's noticeably becoming more and more like his crossdressing persona.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Even as a boy he certainly looks effeminate.
- Girly Run: Particularly in episode 1.
- It Was a Gift: His hobby was inspired by a girl he befriended when he was little.
- Noblewoman's Laugh: Prone to do this when he crossdresses.
- Ojou: In his crossdressing form.
- Wholesome Crossdresser
Voiced by: Yuko Gibu (Japanese), Maggie Flecknoe (English)Yuuno's best friend.
- Bi the Way: Unambiguously too friendly to Yuuno to be mere friends, but is also shown to be attracted to Tatsukichi.
- Happy Ending Massage: She specializes in these.
- Locked Out of the Loop: Regarding Tatsukichi's crossdressing hobby.
- Romantic Two-Girl Friendship: With Yuuno.
Voiced by: Rie Tanaka (Japanese), Genevieve Simmons (English)The school nurse and perhaps the only faculty Mio can get along with very well.
- Ambiguously Gay: She takes pictures of cute girls and keeps them in her collection.
- The Comically Serious
- Cool Big Sis: To Mio.
- Genre Savvy: Regarding the many hijinks the Second Voluntary Club gets into.
- Hello, Nurse!
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Likes taking pictures of girls and keeps a gallery full of them.
- The Stoic
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- A-Cup Angst
- Berserk Button: Never ever make fun of her small stature.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Older Than They Look: Like Mio, she also looks too young to be an eleventh-grader.
- Overnight Age-Up: Keeps with her a bunch of pills which she can use if she wants to look like someone of her age.
- Teen Genius
- Token Mini-Moe: Possibly the youngest looking character in the series.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
- Berserk Button: The very idea of Noa growing up.
- Lolicon: Yukinojo is this trope cranked up several notches.
YoshiokaA Model who is the main reason why shy girl Yunno Does Not Like Men
- Karma Houdini How he gets away with what he did to Yuuno and goes as far as spread rumors of her sleeping around for good measure
- Jerk Jock: this pretty-boy douche is a boxer, and he use these skills to punch poor Yuuno out for not letting him have his way with her
- Slasher Smile: How we greets Yuuma after bumping in outside the streets
- [[Sadist: If punching out Taro is an enjoyable experience, then beating, and raping Yuuno might be an even more pleasant experience]]