Thanks to the popularity of Lucah's Sims 3 streams with sims based on real life Let's Players, this page has been made as the tropes associated with them would otherwise take over the main page. Note that unless otherwise stated, the tropes refer to the fictional sims and not the real people
open/close all folders
The Taco Bell House
- Born Lucky: Reflecting the real Chugga's notorious good luck, his sim has it as a characteristic.
- Dumpster Dive: Went on one at one point for no obvious reason.
- Friend to All Living Things: Taken to extremes, as he won't leave the horses alone when they're trying to rest.
- Iconic Outfit: His polo shirt.
- No Sense of Humor: Has this characteristic, though The Sims uses it to mean 'makes bad jokes' rather than 'doesn't understand jokes'.
- Phrase Catcher: "EMILE! LEAVE THE HORSES ALONE!"
- Running Gag: People falling asleep in front of him when he's on dates with them, which leads to the real Lucah joking that he's roofied them.
- Shipping: Brought up In-Universe when he has a date with Masae Anela, a real life Fan-Preferred Couple. It doesn't help that the date is one of the more normal and successful among the weird ones that the sims have had.
- The Sleepless: Due to a bug that meant his fatigue meter never moved.
- Guys Are Slobs: One of his characteristics.
- Jabba Table Manners: Has a tendency to lick plates clean a lot.
- Out of Focus: Due to spending most of his time watching TV.
- Thousand-Yard Stare: Has one when he's watching TV. When the real Lucah zooms in on his face, it broke the game, leading to sim-Tim's face becoming a stream emote posted whenever the game breaks.
Sunkist Journey / Clay DoesGaming
- Country Music: Her favoured genre and puts it on the radio all the time.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: Most of the sim's characterisation is more an expression of Texan and 'country' stereotypes than reflecting the real Donna.
- Running Gag: Her spending all her time hot-tubbing, and running around turning radios back on whenever the real Lucah turns them off.
- The Sleepless: Due to a bug that meant her fatigue meter never moved.
- Soapbox Sadie: Literally becomes one in a later stream when she joins a protest ("against dead people" according to the real Lucah) and gives a speech atop a soapbox.
- Ascended Extra: The only member of the Taco Bell house to be based on a videogame character rather than a real person, and is specifically modelled after the original "My Balls" from Lucah's first Barbie LP.
The Burger King House
- Born Lucky: One of his characteristics.
- Casanova Wannabe
- Companion Cube: Like Masae (see below) he is friends with a car...but his is The Alleged Car and named "Sloppy Jalopy", which real Lucah claims is an Unusual Euphemism.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: The overly-complicated schemes to make Clam (Liam x Clay) canon.
- I Coulda Been a Contender: Has this attitude towards the in-game celebrity rock star Johnny Johnson ("and the Llamas"). It doesn't help that Liam's sim bears a slight Celebrity Resemblance to him.
- Identical Stranger: Besides his resemblance to Johnny Johnson, there's also a non-celebrity sim named Shawnee Fox with a wife and child living in the town who's often mistaken for Liam.
- In-Joke: His room has a mirror based on the one that real Liam once used in one of his streams. Lucah also wanted to give him the tyre he used, but couldn't find a model for one.
- Running Gag: Him inviting everyone out on dates, only to then ignore them and just play his guitar.
- His obsession with radios. Whenever real Lucah tries to turn them off, he runs around the house switching them back on. When he was invited around to the Taco Bell house for a party, he pulled an extra radio out of his trunks while hot-tubbing, despite the fact that there was already a radio next to the hot tub.
- Street Musician: Often plays his guitar on the street. And in restaurants. And gyms. And anywhere else he happens to be. Often while he's meant to be on a date.
- Colour Coded Characters: Associated with the colour yellow (and bananas, and fruit in general) due to the real Masae being in the middle of a Donkey Kong Country Returns LP at the time of Lucah's Sims streams starting. Unfortunately, it turns out that real Masae doesn't like any of those things.
- Companion Cube: Is friends with a car named Big Lemon.
- Mundane Wish: Taken to extremes when the real Masae was in the stream and it was her birthday, and so the real Lucah let her sim fulfil some of her current wishes...unfortunately for Masae, what the sim mainly wanted to do was clean things.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Has one for her formal outfit, and for some reason seems to wear it in completely inappropriate situations (such as playing football with Chugga).
- Out of Focus: Appearing as a pet cat rather than a human sim means that she isn't seen that much.
- Who Names Their Kid "Dude"?: An odd example - she had kittens at one point, but while they were given fairly normal names, the fact that they were assigned the last name "Freak" resulted in some weird combinations.
The Milf and Cookies House
- Ascended Meme: The house name is allegedly based on how (real) Villene's husband consistently mispronounces "milk and cookies" with unfortunate results.
- Contest Winner Cameo: All the sims in the Milf and Cookies house are Twitch chat members who won a prize draw to appear in the Sims setting.
Vincent 7 Sonic
- Badass Bystander: Attempted to save the old Taco Bell House when real Lucah was trying to get BRAD and Hank to burn it down.
Caffiene (sic) Coated
- Informed Attribute: Brought up by real Lucah when she notes that Caffiene is one of the most attractive sims she's made when in her human form, but she only ever seems to appear in her werewolf form, so nobody can tell.
- Our Werewolves Are Different
The White Castle House
The Pizza Slut House
The Oral Garden House (the Mod House)
- Evil Twin: Patrick has asked to be made into Oral Garden, and thus Lucah decided to make him as his evil twin.
- Screw Yourself: There has been a moment of time where Lucah and chat wanted Dark Patrick to hook up with his light self. They crumpled in the hot tub. Vincent and Tom were watching them from the backdoor.
Tom Fawkes (TomFawkes)
Khead 161 (Khead161)
Vincent Sin (VincentSin)
Page OfHeart (PageofHeart)
Ten Mar (Tenmar)
Night Doge (NightBot)
- Celebrity Resemblance: To Kanye West, according to real Lucah (who often calls him by that name).
- Embarrassing Nickname: "Booker the Hooker".
- Heel-Face Turn: Real Lucah regards him as having done this since becoming a ghost, as he clears up after himself in the Taco Bell house and generally gets on with the other sims, unlike Jazlyn.
- Irony: After being drowned in a pool by having access to the sides cut off by an army of gnomes, the first thing he did as a ghost was to possess a gnome.
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: Was killed off for the fact that he had abandoned his pregnant girlfriend in the in-game backstory.
- Dirty Cop: Broke up Jon's Juice Kegger party and sent the guests home...then proceeded to start drinking and doing keg stands himself.
- Karma Houdini: Real Lucah tried to kill him off for the above, but he teleported out of the 'Box of Shame' she built around him.
BRAD THE MAN (CDIGames)
- Ascended Extra: Was made as a throwaway sim to burn down the old Taco Bell house, but ended up as a recurring character.
- Bold Inflation: His name.
- Hair Today Gone Tomorrow: A weird example - as the creation of the sim was rushed, he sometimes has hair and sometimes is bald depending on what outfit he's wearing.
- Pyromaniac: Intended to be this in order to burn the house down, but it didn't really work out.
- You Don't Look Like You: Due to real Lucah not knowing what he looks like.
Hank He's Korean (KoreanWonderBoi)
- Ascended Fanon: Real Lucah created a sim based on Barbie (specifically the version from the horse riding games she's LP'd) because the fans demanded it.
- Ascended Meme: Real Lucah was originally just going to give her the surname "Girl" but was persuaded to reference her own Sassy Black Woman-esque catchphrase.
- Ash Face: For a while after Tyler used his "Hothead" prank on her.
- Leitmotif: Aqua's "Barbie Girl". Of course.