Characters: Little Children
open/close all folders
Played By: Patrick Wilson
- I Coulda Been a Contender: He was a quarterback on his High School football team, and also watches teenagers skate while longing to relive his happier youth.
- Sexless Marriage: With Kathy. She's increasingly emotionally distant and doesn't seem all that interested in him.
- Your Cheating Heart: He begins an affair with Sarah while married to Kathy.
Ronald James McGorvey
- The Atoner: For shooting and killing a teenager with a fake gun.
- The Bully: Toward Ronnie, whom he targets in an ill-conceived attempt to busy himself. He vandalizes Ronnie's home and confronts him at night. May calls him out on this.
- My God, What Have I Done?: He realizes with horror what the extent of his harassment has done, upon seeing that Ronnie has castrated himself following his mother's death.
- Pedo Hunt: He takes it upon himself to harass Ronnie.
Played By: Gregg Edelman
Played By: Phyllis Somerville
- Mama Bear: She loves her son, and is willing to stand up to anyone who threatens him.
Played By: Mary B. McCann
- Alpha Bitch: She's extremely judgmental of others and belittling toward her 'friends'. She reacts aggressively whenever someone disagrees with her opinion.
- Gossipy Hens: Part of what makes her the Alpha Bitch, she's a judgmental gossip.
- Think of the Children!: Her whole schtick that allows her to keep the moral high ground.