Characters: Kongoh Bancho Other Characters
- The Chick: The heart of the group.
- Lovable Coward: She's an absolutely normal teenaged girl who keeps getting caught up in battles between literal superhumans. Her best chance for survival is to get out of the way and take cover.
- Put on a Bus: She rarely makes an appearance once the Dark Student Council starts.
- Promotion to Parent: Takes care of her little sister because their parents are overseas.
- Only Sane Man: Reacts to any given event's awesomeness with exasperation from the ridiculousness of the situation.
- Ship Tease: With Akira.
- Supreme Chef: In the Distant Epilogue, she now owns a world-famous pudding shop.
- Ax-Crazy: He takes baseball far too seriously and takes it on people who even casually mention a sport other than baseball
- Batter Up: Karabi's motif
- Calling Your Attacks: Karafuri Full Swing and Bunt
- Cool Mask: That of an umpire
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Loses to Akira, Rai and Haruka easily
- Irony: The fact that he, a baseball enthusiast, is the minion for the Iai Bancho, a traditionalist samurai, is even lamp shaped by the author
- Red Baron: "Homerun" Bancho, even though he isn't one himself
- Smug Snake: Tries to get Akira to not fight back, it doesn't work obviously
- Starter Villain: While not a Bancho, he's the first enemy from the 23 District Project that Akira defeats
- The Worf Effect: Kinda sad if you're beaten by a kindergardener, but his defeat by Haruka plays it straight
Dr. Kouichirou Kagimiya
Seitaka and Kongara