JA young man who is coming to terms with being thrown into something he can't quite understand. Played by nomuru2d.
- Alternate Universe: Hails from one to that of the Wizarding World.
- Driven to Suicide: Backstory-only.
- Evolving Weapon: His Dual Beast weapon.
- Katanas Are Just Better: The Dual Beast's Fusion Katana form.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia
- Only Sane Man: Happens at times.
- Reluctant Ruler: Pretty much shoved into the main group's leader position after Vigil's abduction.
- Wolverine Claws: Dual Beast.
- Yin-Yang Bomb: Is slowly gaining mastery of both his light and his darkness, learning to use them to their fullest. Is also symbolized by Dual Beast.
Vigil (formerly Ignis)A giant of a man, turned into a Nobody as a last ditch effort by his sword to prevent him from dying. Played by Legionnaire.
- Badass Grandpa: He's 54 years old, and one of the first things he did in the RP was climb a Darkside and punch it in the face. Many times.
- Battle in the Centre of the Mind: The first dive to the Heart.
- BFS: The Nobody Sword, which is a Creeper Sword permanently fixed into a Sword Form. Where it came from and why it's that way is a question for the GM.
- Came Back Wrong: Became a much more callous, uncaring prick after he was turned into a Nobody.
- Deadpan Snarker: As a Nobody. When not being a dick.
- Empathic Weapon: The Nobody Sword, a curious blade with Morph Weapon properties and an unusually active guiding intelligence.
- Eyepatch of Power: After it was shot out by a Nobody.
- Foe Yay: Erin's...somewhat focused on him. Probably after failing to kill him three times.
- Lack of Empathy: Comes with being a Nobody.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia/Trauma-Induced Amnesia: Pretty much everything is gone.
- Made of Iron: He's ridiculously durable.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Herod!: Erin is indirectly responsible for turning him into a Nobody, thus giving him a power boost and making him even harder to kill.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Not so much evil as it is "I think I'd do a better job running things."
- Unstoppable Rage: Before his first Dive to the Heart, seeing any Heartless would send him into a fury and he would just charge every Heartless around without caring for his own or anyone else's safety. Following getting stabbed in the Heart by a Heartless and a trip to his Station of Awakening, he mellowed out a bit.
ColletteA teenage girl with separation issues. Played by fourteenwings.
- Book Dumb: She has her moments.
- Break the Cutie: Started out as a Plucky Girl, but is now a Stepford Smiler.
- The Chick
- Combat Medic
- Guns Akimbo
- Heroic Safe Mode: When she found out Vigil was missing.
- The Red Mage
- Stepford Smiler
Maka Albarn and Soul EaterMaka
Soul's Meister. Played by Deadbeatloser22.
- Action Girl
- Badass Adorable
- Badass Bookworm
- Badass Longcoat
- Everything's Better with Spinning: Forms a large part of her fighting style.
- Hammerspace: Can pull a large book out of nowhere if she needs to whack someone with it.
- Megaton Punch / Hyperspace Mallet: MAKA CHOP!!
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Her and Soul.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: When he's fighting solo.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Embarrassing Last Name
- Equippable Ally
- Every Boy Is Cuter With Hair Decs
- Sarcastic Devotee: To Maka
- Sinister Scythe: His Weapon form.
ZeronThe Shadow RepliNavi. Played by Stephan Reiken.
- Alternate Universe: In his background, Zeron now is the combined form of two alternate versions of himself.
- Dark is Not Evil: Zeron uses dark, shadow abilities to get the job done as a good guy. His digital self throws around highly illegal Darkchips which would normally corrupt his soul if it weren't for he was programmed specifically to be immune to those effects.
- Elemental Rock-Paper-Scissors: Zeron's weakness to Solar. Likewise, his Shadow abilities are super-effective on Solar.
- Enemy Within: Zeron's body contains an Eldritch Abomination that threatens to take his soul if he taps into its power.
- Nerfed: Zeron's variety of abilities forced the story to take action, removing his digital counterpart and severely weakening him.
- Super Weight: Type 2 in Normal form, Type 3 in BeastOut Form. Now straight Type 2, post-nerf
Altairen DraconisA reformed hitman hiding from his original home, sent to aid others by Her Highness Queen Sephis. Played by Altairen Draconis
- Altum Videtur: Will speak in Latin from time to time as it is a base language in Realmia.
- Bifurcated Weapon: Able to do so with the two guns he currently has.
- Defector from Decadence: Caused by a My God, What Have I Done?.
- The Engineer: When in his De-powered state.
- Guns Akimbo
- Hero of Another Story: Hero of Forever: Infinity Mix.
- Hitman with a Heart: Reformed.
- Shapeshifting: Changes into a half-dragon/human hybrid at higher levels of power.
- Anti-Hero: Type I.
- Badass Normal: He did beat the everlasting crap out Reptile, Mileena, Kintaro and Ermac, one after another. Mind you, he doesn't have any superpowers.
- Bottomless Magazines: Averted, he has limited supply of rounds.
- Combat Pragmatist
- Let's Get Dangerous!: When he twirls his baseball cap forward, watch out.
- No Tropers Were Harmed: The fact that both Kurtis and Elijah have same surname is purely coincidental.
- Police Brutality: He claims he's the one to invent said slogan.
- Punch Clock Hero: Well, it's his job to protect peace and order. By his own will? Not so much.
- Simple Staff: Two police batons are at his disposal and he's more than eager to use them in combat.
- Super Cop
- The Team Normal: His two allies are metal creature armed with absurdly big mace and magical girl with infinite muskets in pocket dimension. And that's just characters from the alleyway...
Rex HunterA Pokémon Trainer with a sarcastic streak, but prone to acts of kindness. He usually carries only four of his team members on hand at a time in order to bond with his members better.
Owns a Flareon (Rascal), Flaaffy (Ohm), Feebas (Naga), Mienfoo (Lian), Graveler (Gaea), Oddish (Dahlia), Scyther (Anya), and a Lapras (Laplace). Played by Hobgoblin
Kurama KitsuneA 16-year old (bordering on 17) with a knack for turning anything he can get his hands on into a weapon and a strong Heart. A hyperactive friend to all living things, he's in a permanently happy mood and carries a wooden sword on his back made by his father, who he promised that he would grow into a good man. Played by Zidane Flame Mouse.
- Circus Brat His older brother,a circus magician,took him in after his parents died when he was seven.
- Farm Boy: Before his parents died,he was raised on a farm around animals.
- Fiery Redhead: Sometimes, he can get a little hot headed,maybe this could be foreshadowing on possible magic element?
- Friend to All Living Things
- Improvised Weapon
Toa TahuTahu, the Toa Mata of Fire, off to fight the darkness that ravaged his home. Power over heat and a head to match. Played by Lizard Of Aus.
- Biomechanical Lifeform
- Brought Down to Normal: Before he even entered the game.
- Elemental Baggage
- Fiery Red Head: As close as you could get without actually having hair
- Flaming Sword: His weapon of choice.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Quite a nice guy to have on your side, in spite of all that his powers imply.
- Mask of Power: Quite literally the translation for 'Kanohi', the masks he wears.
- Playing with Fire
Name: Stacy Lynn Winterborne
Call Sign: Sunburst
Powerset: The ability to create blinding, white flashes originating from her skin's surface at will. Expert martial artist.
Supplimentary Information: Stacy/Sunburst is a bright, energetic young woman who is not above using her looks to distract enemies (her revealing suit is enough of an example). Has been known to "flirt" with her teammate, Super Nova (she has given him the nickname, "Sparky"). It is unknown if her feelings for him are more than platonic. Must research further.
Played by Karl Kadaver
- Action Girl
- Blinded by the Light: Her superpower. She's essentially a human flashbang.
- Leotard of Power: Justified Her power only works properly if she has skin exposed.
- Shameless Self-Promotion: Sunburst is a character from one of Karl Kadaver's original works
Florian KrauseA veteran landsknecht and dopplesoldner, torn from early sixteenth century Germany. He was in the middle of training (or more accurately, chewing out) a few new recruits of his mercenary band, whose ideas of proper swordplay had likely been born of some flea-bitten bard's poorly written romance novel. In the middle his rant, he was spirited away into the Halberd's lower decks. Played by goodisgood214.
- All Just a Dream: Just take a look at what all this is like from his perspective. He's being quite open minded, considering.
- Badass Grandpa: He'd be headed in that direction quickly in modern times, but fits this trope quite nicely as far as Renaissance life-spans go.
- Badass Normal: Takes on all the worlds' issues with not but the swords on his back, and muscles well honed to kill by decades of experience.
- BFS: His weapon of profession, the zweihander. Perhaps the ideal historical example, as well.
- Bling of War: Par for the course for his military order. It's even mentioned on the trope page.
- Happily Married: Back on earth, to the matron of his band.
- Master Swordsman:You don't get double the pay of the regular infantry for not being this. You don't live as long, either.
- Nice Hat: See the aforementioned bling. Complimented by a long black feather
- Old Soldier: He's proud of this.
- Private Military Contractors: He and his fellow soldiers, all Landsknechte, are essentially this, but in the renaissance era.
Aenigmata MorderenA mysterious person who died and wound up, and begins her journey in, the underworld. Wields dual lazer swords that can transform into a whip and a spear. Can switch genders at will. Played by tvtropesnoob, until she died in the Underworld and tvtropesnoob took control of another character.
- Killed Off for Real: Courtesy of the River Styx.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Doesn't know how to swim, and died by drowning. Subverted in that she is fine with being wet; its only when she begins to get submerged at roughly waist height in water or is next to a big body of water that this trope kicks.
MarcusAn alcoholic Italian from Florence in the Assassin's Creed continuity. Played by downpourguy, until he dropped out.
- Accidental Murder: When drunkenly attacking Yen Sid he was knocked back and fell out of a window. This happened not long after entering the story.
- The Alcoholic: Introduced asking Collette for the nearest bar, after arriving at Yen Sid's tower.
- Barrier Warrior: He can produce force fields from static energy, using them to deflect damage or to force back enemies.
- Disney Villain Death: Although not a villain, Marcus died when he attacked Yen Sid and was knocked out of a window at the top of the tower.
KaitoThe only member of the party with a Keyblade. Was played by Apprentice Lawful Good, until he dropped out.
Vincent ValentineThe enigmatic, transforming gunman from Final Fantasy VII. Played by Grey Star.
- Badass Grandpa: 60 years old and still kicking ass!
- Mega Manning: How Vincent is attempting to get stronger. Can do it merely by touch.
Dantae BarcaArrogant warrior looking to save his homeland and have fun doing it. Played by Vanitas.
King DededeAn obese penguin king. Played by Belial.
- Everything's Better with Penguins
- Fat Bastard: Kind of a jerk, for the most part.
- Jerk Ass
- Villainous Glutton: Seen downing a cake in some of his early scenes. Eats all of Cid's food offscreen.
Waddle DeeKing Dedede's servant and a Waddling Head. Played by Belial.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: karakuri instead of robot.
- Katanas Are Just Better: averted.
- Multi-Melee Master
- Schoolgirl Lesbian. Graduated one, actually.
Elijah Solomon StrykerAs his attire suggests, Eli likes to remain faceless. Completely hellbent on slaughtering an equal number of villians, as there were lives taken from his world. If the heroes get in his way, or deny him a kill, his wrath shall be incurred.
Please refrain from editing other people's information. Leave that to the GMs and players. Love, Legionnaire.
- Dual Beast II
- Light & Dark Darts
- Aura Buff
- Aura Channel
- Aura Manifestation (physical appearance alteration)
- Dual Sonic Boom
- Fusion Katana.
- DEF: base 15 - Total 55, with Slight to Moderate growth
- Fighting style: Lightning Bruiser
- HP: base 20 - Total 128, with Moderate to Great growth
- Level 16
- MAG: base 15 - Total 65, with Moderate growth
- STR: base 15 - Total 61, with Moderate growth.
- Dark Darts
- Corridors of Darkness.
- DEF: base 15 – Total 70, with Moderate Growth
- Fighting Style: Mighty Glacier with shades of Magic Knight.
- HP: base 32 – Total 164, with Moderate Growth
- Level: 17
- MAG: base 4 – Total 30, with Slight Growth
- STR: base 14 – Total 70, with Moderate Growth
Maka Albarn / Soul Eater
- Soul Resonance: Witch Hunter, Scythe Form (Soul)
- Fighting Style: Lightning Bruiser
- Level 13
- In all:
- Extreme information retention.
- In Powered State
- Invisible Shield Projection that allows Elemental Encased Bullets
- De-powered state
- Able to create and control made objects: Current objects include; A.L.I.C.E. creatures (Fighing style type: 1-11-5 (Read:AKE) Crucifixion), Velant Turrets.
- Able to heal others with Nanomachines or simple medical supplies
- Powered State
- In Draconic Form
- Controls mana (Shown by blue marks on his arms.)
- Advanced versions of Realmian Magic
- Can wield gauntlets to deal extra damage
- In all:
- DEF: base 18- Total 77.5, with a growth of 4.25 per level
- Fighting Style: De-powered state, Mechanic/Summoner and Medic; Powered state, Gunner/Swordsman; Draconic Form, Brawler.
- HP: base 25- Total 125.75, with a growth of 7.75 per level
- Level: 14
- MAG: base 18- Total 77.5, with a growth of 4.25 per level
- STR: base 18 - Total 77.5, with a growth of 4.25 per level
- Fighting Style: Ranged Specialist, Tank.
- Level 12
- Slight telekinesis (ie. Only over metals),
- Guns Akimbo
- Fire Ice And Lightning shots.
- Dark and Light shots (courtesy of J).
- Protect and Shell shots.
- Cure spell.
- Fighting Style: Fragile Speedster, Gunner.
- Level 12
- Star: Shoots out an orb of magic that causes non-elemental damage that ignores armor. Can control with mind up to a certain amount of feet. After that, control is somewhat limited.
- Expert with any weapon except firearms; especially proficient in swords, staffs, bows, and spears.
- Heal: If I have to explain this, I'm gonna chase after you with an axe while laughing like Kefka. It heals people
- Flight: Read the above explanation, minus the spoiler.
- DEF: base 8 – Total 36, with Slight to Moderate Growth
- Fighting style: Magic Knight.
- HP: base 20 – Total 88, with Slight to Moderate Growth
- Level 14
- MAG: base 14 –Total 68, with Moderate to Great Growth
- STR: base 10 – Total 40, with Slight to Moderate Growth
- Firearms's usage
- Analytical mind
- Fighting Style: Combat Pragmatist: Will use anything to achieve victory though his armament is usually more than enough. Other than that, the Jack-of-All-Stats with no particular strenghts or weaknesses. Utilizes various martial arts in CQC, most notably Combat Sambo and Krav Maga.
- Level: 14
- Health Drain [All of Mordekaiser's spells drain a small amount of health when activated. This is typically given back in the form of damage absorption by his shields, but constant use of his spells prevents him from regaining life naturally. At least at low levels, when his life-regen is terrible. Throws him in a negative curve, when sometimes usings his spells constantly on weak Mooks and stuff will slowly but surely drain his life.
- Iron Man - All of Mordekaiser's magical abilities, when they do magic damage, imbue on Morde an amount of shielding proportional to that damage. More damage, more shields, etc. He has a limit to the amount of shielding he can get, which is fairly easy to hit with multiple opponents. This limit grows as he levels, and typically it is very unimpressive at low levels. His shields also fade away at about 8% per second regardless of whatever he is doing so they do not last for long.
- Mace of Spades - Enchants his Mace, Fists, or any weapon made of metal by giving it metal shards flowing around it. When the weapon strikes an enemy alone, the magical metal shards add bonus magical damage to the strike. If there are enemies within about 10, 15 feet, the metal shards will split the bonus magic damage, doing some to whoever is struck by the weapon, then flying out to strike the others for the same amount of magic damage.
- Creeping Death - Morde activates this ability at will to create a swirling ring of metal shards around himself or an ally. These serve two purposes. First, they deal mild amounts of constant magic damage to anyone right next to the effect (that damage going, however small, into his Iron Man ability). Second, they serve as a magical buff, reducing the damage that person takes from both magical and physical sources by being there to help soften the blow so to speak.
- Siphon of Destruction - Morde brings his hand/fist up and sends out this magic, striking all targets in a cone area reaching about 20 feet at the end of the cone and spreading to about a 45 degree angle or so. This is a powerful ability as its effect is near instant (After he raises his hand up to cast the spell), causing metal shards to appear and tear at all targets in the area. There is also a synergy with this as the more targets he strikes he gets a flat bonus to the amount of Iron Man shields he obtains.
- Children of the Grave (Ultimate Ability. Currently LOCKED) - Morde calls forth his magic and curses his target for about 10 seconds, dealing a light amount of magical damage based upon the targets max health and a double of that damage spread over the duration of the curse. If the target dies while under this curse, their soul is forced to fight for Morde for 30 seconds during which time it will have any intrinsic abilities of its target but only able to use basic attacks. (When Morde uses this and gets a hold of a Cryo Phoenix, the Soul can also resurrect itself once if killed before the time limit. It has the same physical power, physical defense, magical resistance, and anything passive like if the creature normally had poisoned claws its claws would be poisoned so long as it doesn't need to be 'turned on'. Results will vary.). This is a very powerful ability and of course, that is why he doesn't have it yet.
- Fighting Style: Mage, Tank.
- Level: 13
- Great speed, with the ability to Flash Step under proper circumstances.
- Proficient weapon improvisation. Always carries a wooden sword shaped like The Power of Understanding from Scott Pilgrim, made by his dad, he cherishs it deeply, the body is mainly wood. No magic, yet.
- Fighting Style: Fragile Speedster, eventually Lightning Bruiser.
- Level: 14
- Abilities: TBD
- Fighting Style: Item-Fu (Rex uses any items he has in his bag to defend himself; he also has some basic self-defense skills that he learned from his mother)
- In the PC: Gaea/Graveler, Anya/Scyther, Alfonse/Natu, Naga/Feebas
- Levels: TBD
- Pokemon Team: Rascal/Flareon, Krystal/Zoura, Ohm/Flaaffy, Lian/Mienfoo (traded Farfetch'd for it)
Men and Women In White
- Big Bad
- Black Cloak: Inverted.
- Combat Pragmatist: Not afraid to fight dirty. Or leave traps.
- Fan Nickname: Whitecloaks for short.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red Oni, compared to Genian's Blue Oni.
- Small, Annoying Creature: At least, from his world. He's pretty much the equivalent of a pixie, and while trying to be helpful, often ends up causing more harm than good.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Yasmine.
- Whip Sword
- Foe Yay: With Vigil. Straddled him whilst throttling him. Kinda creepy, since he's 54 years old.
- Genre Savvy: Rather than just seal Vigil in a cave and walk off, one of them instead waited outside in case he got back out, then strangled him to death. She even came back to check on the body, just in case he came back to life again.
- Improbable Weapon User: She has the ability to make a copy of any weapon she sees. Comes with the territory.
- Made of Iron: Literally. Shapeshifter, y'know.
- Unstoppable Rage: Don't piss her off.
- Tranquil Fury: Seriously, if she's already pissed off, don't badger her.
- Voluntary Shape Shifting: This is one of her powers.
- Zen Survivor
- Creepy Monotone
- Dissonant Serenity: Able to remain calm, even as he watches worlds literally fall to pieces around him.
- Drop the Hammer: A size-shifting hammer, able to grow to the size of the house.
- An Ice Person: Very skilled in the use of Blizzard Magic.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue Oni to Brock's Red.
- The Stoic
- Super Strength: Able to lift and throw in the realms of three dozen tonnes.
- Black Magic: Using the same system of magic as Final Fantasy.
- Great Big Book of Everything: Or so he says. It has provided all data needed to date, but its' limits have not been tested.
- Shout-Out: His name is a shoutout to Rincewind.
- The Dragon
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: She still bears the scars through her chest and stomach.
- Xanatos Speed Chess: A master at this when needed.
The ChallengersAn enigmatic set of entities. Very little is known about them, and what is known doesn't bode well; originally incredibly strong, physically and mentally, Guardians of the Keyholes on each world, the Men and Women in White are attempting to awaken Challengers on each world in order to corrupt them, turning them into a Heartless and Nobody similar to what Organisation XIII was attempting during the events of Kingdom Hearts II. Currently known Challengers are as follows:
- Corrupted Entei: Sinnoh.
The TattersThe last living remnants of Organisation XIII, their souls living on after death, similar to the methods employed by the Keyblade Wielders in the Graveyard. Powerful enough to briefly take corporeal form, Sora and Co have been hunting them on the side, attempting to slay them to help Terra escape his imprisonment at the Keyblade Graveyard. Currently way, way, way out of the league of the player character's skill levels.
Revelations of Inner MenaceAn monstrous Heartless, currently responsible for the disappearance of Cid and the heavy injuring of Roxas when it caught him in the middle of a fight. A combination of a Heartless and a Revenant (a rotting, decayed corpse sustained by Alchemy), almost nothing is known about the creature so far.
- Body Horror: As you watch it, you can see its' body literally rotting and falling to pieces as you watch. Its' skin is literally charcoal, and can be peeled away to let you see the flesh underneath it.
Original NP Cs
The SentimentOne of the spirits of past Keyblade Wielders inhabiting the Keyblade Graveyard, little more than a disembodied voice. Nothing is known about it, but it seems willing to offer advice to those who need it.
CassiusA young man with command over the darkness. Formerly played by Vanitas, before he was turned into an NPC and Vanitas took control of other characer.
- Dark is Not Evil: Just a jerk.
- Deadly Dodging: A master of this.
- Death Is Cheap
- Funbag Airbag: He enjoyed it.
- Go Out with a Smile: Subverted.
- An Ice Person
- Playing with Fire