Voiced by: Reiko Mutoh
- But Now I Must Go: At the end, she decides to quietly leave home and rebuild her life as she sees fit
- The Ojou: Of the Spoiled Sweet type
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin
- Spirited Young Lady: Very much so. She doesn't mind using dresses that are seen as too Westernised and drives her own car, which was unheard of in the Tokyo of The Roaring Twenties.
- Uptown Girl
Takao Itou, alias Taka
Voiced by: Nachi Nozawa
- Badass in a Nice Suit
- Big Brother Mentor: To Sara's brother Junichirou
- Knight in Sour Armor: Is a kind-hearted man deep down, but cynical as fuck after all the shit he's seen.
- Man in White
- Near-Rape Experience: At the hands of Nami's mother when he was younger.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome
- Troubled, but Cute
Voiced by: Hiroko Suzuki
- Break the Cutie: The plot does almost everything in its hands to break her. And it almost succeeds.
- Meido: As Akiko's personal maid.
- Nice Girl
- Shameful Strip -> Near-Rape Experience: By some Yakuza.
Voiced by: Shinji Ogawa
Voiced by: Kouji Tsujitani
Voiced by: Toshihiko Seki
Voiced by: Rei Sakuma
- Cute Bruiser: Implied, she's seen training at Kendo
- The Cutie
- Tomboyish Ponytail
- Yakuza Princess: And remarkably nice for a girl who's quite aware of what her family is into.
Voiced by: Osaku Saka
The Marquis and Marchioness of Hanyuu
Voiced by: Masaru Ikeda and Seiko Tomoe
Voiced by: Reiko Yamada
- Mrs. Robinson: Attempts to rape a teenaged Taka who was almost catatonic.
Voiced by: Seiko Tomoe
Sara and Junichirou's mom
Voiced by: Yu Shimaka
Voiced by: Yukiko Gotou