Characters / Kamen Rider Coronet
Kamen Rider is the term used to label those who have escaped experiments conducted by Team Galactic. At least 7 have been found across the world alone. Some have been even commissioned to become Kamen Riders if they wanted to, but many have become these without the experimentee's consent.
Shingou Yarino/Kamen Rider Coronet
"As my girlfriend said, the power you learned... I can feel it emanating from you."
Shingou is a man who recently had his girlfriend disappear in the Torn World 3 years ago. Evidently from the above quote, she's Cynthia. He escaped the Galactic Veilstone Building after him and 6 others were kidnapped and experimented on: Shingou wanted to know what exactly happened to him. Is Kamen Rider Coronet.
This character provides examples of:
- A God Am I: Albeit unintentionally, Shingou ends up becoming Arceus. Arceus!Shingou ends up having a split personality thanks to Dialga, Palkia and Giratina.
- Alien Geometries: Pretty much, Shingou in his Spatial Forme can alter space so as to break the laws of physics, make things bigger than they appear, etc.
- Floating Platforms: In the Fragmental Forme of Coronet, combined with this, Shingou can actually enable certain landscapes to resemble that of the Torn World.
- Break the Haughty: This is what Giratina-induced Mind Rape does to you.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: His actions may get people riled up, but Shingou's doing it for the benefit of mankind/Pokekind.
- Knight in Sour Armor: Shingou believes all people are selfish and that the world is bleak, but his true feeling is that as long as people keep who they love happy, that makes the world much better to live in.'
- Meaningful Name: Yarino means people of the spear. Shingou lives in Hearthome City, which is near Mt. Coronet, its title being the Spear, along with its Pillar. Therefore he becomes Kamen Rider Coronet.
- Multiforme Balance
- Temporal Forme: Isn't really good with short-range, but special-type ones are better.
- Spacial Forme: By far the fastest with defenses looser, but can alter space and surroundings.
- Fragmental Forme: A little slow, but makes up for it with some flying and morbidity.
- Oranyan: He loses Cynthia and becomes a jerk to all the girls that try and be with him. He gets better, though.
- Time Master: In his Temporal Forme, Shingou has a power that resembles that of Kabuto's Clock Up. He can rewind or fast-forward time at will, at any speed.
- Time Stands Still: For those of you who don't know what a Clock Up is, it involves stopping time for one minute tops. This is where Shingou uses his finisher called the Roar Of Time in his Temporal Forme.
Sirius Vesalius/Kamen Rider EthER
Sirius is a man who escaped Orre after ceasing all relations with Teams Snagem and Cipher, defeating their leaders. Using the Snag Machine, Sirius can become a pseudo-Rider called EthER with any Pokemon in his party. Usually its his Lucario, but has a Heatran as well as a Milotic in his party, since he's from Hoenn.
- Anti-Hero: Of the Type II Variety. He's quite cynical and yet still has some optimism left.
- Bright Slap
- Canon Immigrant: Well, at least for Coronet. From Colosseum.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Sirius, whenever angry, can't control the urge.
- Dating Catwoman: Sirius has Galactic Admin Mars as his rebound girl, and on-off girlfriend.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Wavsphere Forme: Pretty fast and strong, but lacks defenses yet gains more power as damage increases.
- Moltava Forme: Not good up close, but better long-range and is well-leveled in terms of defense.
- Beauter Forme: Bad with physical moves and damaging, fairly fast but much better with special ones.
- New Powers as the Plot Demands: Sirius knows how to harness the power of each Pokemon due to the fact that he's practically grown up with them.
- Battle Aura: While in his Wavsphere Forme, Sirius ends up harnessing it. And like his Lucario, Sirius's Snag Machine gets practically decorated by blue aura.
- Playing with Fire: Well, in his Moltava Forme.
Shirona/Cynthia/Kamen Rider Vandelle
"Seeing you has shaken me to my very core."