Director of Hariana Inquires in Dnnac Ledo, mother of Annala and Forge, and wife to Ponix.
- Did You Just Scam Cthulhu?: She tricks Order himself into not only wasting resources and freeing elves, but also preventing him from ever invading her village again.
- Mad Scientist: Her day job is bending the laws of physics until they break in her laboratory. When Nolien mana mutates into a unicorn, she gleefully experiments upon him to learn about the new breed.
- Morality Chain: One of her aides has the sole purpose of reigning her in when she goes too far with the mad science.
- My God, What Have I Done?: The true immensity of her gamble at the climax of Mana Mutation Menace doesn't hit her until after its over.
- This decision will haunt me for the rest of my eternal life
- The Nicknamer: She doesn't bother learning the real names of her laboratory aides. Instead she calls them "(insert letter) Guy", (A Guy, B Guy, C Guy etc.) even if they're girls.
- Overly Long Name: The names she gives to her inventions are so long that her husband joked it takes longer to say them then describe what they do. One example is the "Noitearc Powered Orderly Transmission Jammer".
- Parental Substitute: She is a second mother to Kallen because she adopted the girl at a young age and was already an Honorary Aunt at that point.
- Red Baron: "The Witch of Dnnac Ledo". The title primarily comes from how she ruined the life of Harry Butchin to advance the science of medical mana mutation and didn't show remorse afterward. To wit: to get around a ban on exporting elven technology to humans, she convinced him to abandon his body and transfer his soul to a suit of Animated Armor. After a defect in the technology led to Harry Butchin's patients developing monsanity as a side effect, she stood aside while his medical practice failed, his reputation was trashed, and he was chased by angry mobs. This pushed him over the Despair Event Horizon and he cast aside his identity to become an Elite Mook by the name of "Nulso Xialin". In addition, she often does frightful things in her laboratory that involve Baleful Polymorph.
- Shipper on Deck: She is eager to see her daughter married off to Eric.
- Toilet Humor: According to Kallen, she could alter someone's genetic code to make them pee lemon juice and find it hilarious.
- Utopia Justifies the Means: She wants to cure mana mutation victims, mend the relations between elves and mortals, put an end to the elven slave trade, weaken Order's power in Tariatla and make sure Order can never ever threaten her home village. To do this, she risks the safety of her home village, the freedom of her family, and her own life on The Bet with Order.
The ambassador of Dnnac Ledo. He's also the husband of Nunnal, and the father of Annala and Forge
- Ambadassador: His job is diplomacy but he can also kick ass if negotiations go south. The chapter where he suits up is named after Clausewitz's "War is politics by other means" quote.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Ponix Enaz is Dnnac Ledo's ambassador-to-everywhere and also a strange, puzzle game-obsessed, ditz. Despite these quirks, he's helped maintain peace between elves and mortal races for centuries on a planet where both sides are so scared of each other that they'd jump on any chance to go to war again. In the words of his daughter, "Yes, he is (a flake) but he's a good ambassador".
- The Ditz: He's constantly forgeting to fully shapeshift back into his elven form and thus leaving strange body parts laying out, providing Too Much Information, or being so absorbed by puzzles that he neglects what's around him.
- Gass Hole: He's not allowed to eat beans in public.
An apprentice blacksmith in Dnnac Ledo. He's the twin brother of Annala and the son of Ponix and Nunnal.
- The Apprentice: He's learning how to forge items from Sonic the blacksmith.
- Fantastic Racism: It's nothing as severe as Meza but he has a dislike for mortal races, calling them "temp" that shed dead skin cells.
- Meaningful Name: It's double subverted; Eric assumes the name "forge" comes from blacksmithing and makes several puns based on it, but Forge tells him he is wrong. His name is actually a combination of two famous elven pranksters.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: He takes an immediate dislike to Eric simply because Eric is dating his sister.
- Sibling Seniority Squabble: He insists that he is elder twin despite Nunnal telling him neither is older than the other every time it comes up. He still acts like Annala's big brother because of his Big Brother Instinct.