Characters: Jellyneo Altador Cup Vii
All the characters who appear in Jellyneo Altador Cup Vii
; appropriately placed into folders named after their Roleplayers. Inactive players will eventually be removed, however!
open/close all folders
Antola is considered one of the heroes
of the roleplay. He is often known for his magical abilities
and, although alongside Derly
Zachariah "Zax" Bannet
- Only Sane Man: While there are plenty of other sane characters, this generally applies since the main person he is compared to is Tico.
- Crazy-Prepared: Apparently he brought supplies in case of a mutant petpet invasion to a sport event. That is one of several examples.
- Deadpan Snarker
Caleb/Ultimate Life Form
Valkaine 'Valka' Vickles (nee Sparks)
One of the first anti-saboteurs, Valka is a trainee with Team Roo Island. She seems to be a tough and cool type, but really has quite a bit of inner insecurities. She was kidnapped by Star Corporations as a child and was genetically altered by them (in addition to being essentially split in half...long story). The anti-saboteurs are some of the only friends she has, due to the fact that many ostracized her for her magical abilities. Her past is never far from her, especially due to the fact that her bully of an ex-boyfriend tried to get on a team and Hassow Tsukimura is still out for her. Due to this, she's somewhat prone to depression. However, she's very protective of her husband and friends, and brings it upon herself to end Hassow's reign of terror. She fights using light magic.
- Badass in Distress: Yes, she does get chased/kidnapped a lot. But when she's actually in a battle, she shows that she's far from a regular Damsel in Distress.
- Beneath the Mask
- Broken Bird: Seems to show up more in this roleplay as opposed to the previous one. Then again, with Hassow having gotten a job as a Committee member, this makes sense.
- Dark Magical Girl: She definitely works for the good guys and has morals, but she also has immense past issues.
- Deadpan Snarker: Has taken on more of this type of personality in this sequel.
- Deprogramming: Can perform a magical version on Faerie Stars.
- Enemy Within: She has a dark form, Kaine, which is largely the reason Star Corporations is after her.
- The First Cut Is the Deepest: She and Layton would have nowhere near the relationship drama they do if it weren't for her ex, Clay.
- Fragile Flower: Say anything bad about her magic, and she will break down. Especially if Clay is involved somehow.
- Friendless Background: Due to people finding out she's an Actress.
- Friendly Rivalry: With Tandrak and Lyvon. Lately, though, she's beginning to warm up to both of them.
- Happily Married: To Layton.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Understandable when you're still scarred from your magic-hating ex-boyfriend finds out about your magical abilities and dedicates his life to turning everyone against you.
- Living Battery: Those in Star Corporations see her as merely one for Kaine. The anti-saboteurs, on the other hand, view her essentially like a regular human being.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Her real name is Valkaine (and is normally referred to by enemies as 'the Valkaine Project' or 'Trainee 19'), but the anti-saboteurs call her Valka since it sounds more 'humanlike.'
- Rebellious Princess
- The Power of the Sun
- Violently Protective Wife: Humorously enough, both her and her husband, Layton, are this way if anyone threatens the other.
Feldon "Dinksy" Collibridge
Feldon "Dinksy" Collibridge
The Nanka Sisters
Cecilia "Tiny" Nanka
The youngest of the Nanka sisters and Darigan Citadel's Goalkeeper
The team of Star Trainees created to replace Team Darigan Citadel.
"As long as Valka's dead, I'm fine with anything."
—pretty much Clay's motto for life
Captain of Team Starmoon. The only reason he is still allowed in the Cup is due to a loophole Hassow created that fallen trainees could become Star Trainees. While he feigns loyalty to Hassow, he secretly hates magic and only joins the team so that he can have his dream job and fulfill his desire for revenge. In his opinion, those with magic are nonhuman and do not deserve to live. Was kicked out originally for brutally assaulting Valka. He's a notorious fanboy of Layton's, but at the same time does everything he can to make his idol's wife, Valka, into even more of a Broken Bird
Another member of Team Starmoon. She has been targeted as a candidate to be a Faerie Star since she joined Star Trainees. The only problem is that she was forced to all along. No matter how much she wants to leave the team, Hassow refuses to let her. Strangely enough, despite being a Starmoon member, she is friends with Mirsha.
- Cowardly Lion: She's actually a relatively confident person compared to some of the other characters, she just lacks assertiveness and seems has many fears.
- Girly Girl: To Mirsha's Tomboy.
- Meaningful Name: In animals, an 'omega' is the lowest-ranking member of the society. While Hassow values her for her potential as a Faerie Star, her submissive personality makes her seem like the omega of Team Starmoon (with Clay as the alpha).
- Oblivious to Love: Sees Trent as a friend and has no idea he has a crush on her.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Her own roleplayer often misspells her last name as 'Vale,' strangely enough.
- Spoiled Sweet: She comes from a rich family, but you'd never know it from her demeanor.
- What Could Have Been: Alexandria originally intended her to be an Emotionless Girl, but after rereading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, she wanted to write a character like Neville Longbottom, hence Omega's current personality.
- Yamato Nadeshiko
A group of four Grundos sent to investigate recent events at the Colosseum.
The Fonnets (Excluding Derlyn)
Roy Fonnet Senior
- Papa Wolf: The first time he is truly revealed to the audience that he is the Roy Fonnet, he attacks Clay for harassing Derlyn. Best part: He has one arm.
Roy Fonnet Junior
- Big Brother Instinct: He often acts like Derlyn's older brother. In fact, it looks like he is her older brother. He is actually the younger brother, however.