The characters of the manga series I'm Here!
A girl with zero presence, Shrinking Violet
Hikage seriously desires to make friends.
One of the most popular guys in school who is the first to notice Hikage and reveals that he's been watching her all this time.
Hinata's best friend and an equally popular guy in school. Teru is more serious than Hinata, but he somewhat tries to help Hikage.
- Betty and Veronica: Black Rabbit/Teru is the Betty to Hinata's Veronica, but it can be interchangable once Black Rabbit is revealed to be Teru; Black Rabbit/Teru can be considered the Veronica, given Teru's jerk-like personality.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Did Not Get the Girl
- Dogged Nice Guy
- Hair Decorations: A male example. Teru wears two X-shaped clips on each side of his head.
- First Guy Wins: Played with, but ultimately subverted.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Hinata.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy
- Jerkass Fašade: The reason for his Kick the Dog moments towards Hikage were actually to protect her, especially when she tries to fide Black Rabbit, who turns out to be Teru.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Mysterious Protector: Is somewhat one to Hikage, but he wavers between protecting her and letting her fight her own battles. He continues to protect her as Black Rabbit as well.
- The Reveal: Teru is Black Rabbit.
- School Idol
- Troubled, but Cute
- Tsundere: Often goes back and forth between helping Hikage and acting like a jerk to her. He was also a bit of one towards Hinata when they were children, insulting him and then complimenting him afterwards.
- The Unfavorite: Teru towards his parents during their divorce — his mother even telling Teru that without him, their marriage would have been easier — which led him to believe that their divorce was his fault.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: Teru and Hikage weren't technically childhood friends, but he knew her longer than Hinata and had been talking to her as Black Rabbit since at least elementary school.
Black Rabbit (Teru Mikami) and MegaPIG (Aoi Nanjō)
Hikage's two online friends who have always supported her.
A classmate of Hikage's that she befriends.
A girl who often bullies Hikage in an attempt to get her away from Hinata.