Characters: High School D×D: Devils
aka: High School Dx D-Devils
Characters belonging to the Devil faction of High School DXD.Other Character Pages:
- The Occult Research Club
- The Student Council
- Angels and Fallen Angels
- The Khaos Brigade
- Other Characters
open/close all folders
The Four Great Satans
Tropes relating to all four of them
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Issei even wonders how all four of them can even run Hell's affairs.
- Asskicking Pose: As the Satan Rangers.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: They've all earned their credentials to be the Four Lords of Hell by kicking ass and taking names.
- Badass In Charge: Everyone of them, but the most notable one is Sirzechs.
- Four-Temperament Ensemble: Sirzechs (Choleric), Serafall (Sanguine), Ajuka (Melancholic), and Falbium (Phlegmatic).
- Large Ham: When acting as the Satan Rangers but especially Sirzechs and Serafall.
- Paper-Thin Disguise/Master of Disguise: Issei's not fooled with how all five of them are acting as the Satan Rangers, so he's the former. Rias genuinely doesn't know that those five are her brother, her sister-in-law, and the other three lords of Hell.
- Satan: Its only in Title since they are not the original Satans.
- Super Sentai: It's as hilarious as one can think of.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: The original four Great Satans died in the Great War along with God, the four current Satans are just their replacements.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: All four plus Grayfia in a Sentai suit shot down an evil spirit. It tore the the entire sky and ripped open a new dimension.
Sirzechs Lucifer (Gremory)
- Voiced by: Junichi Suwabe (Japanese) and Alex Organ (English)
- The Ace: Back in the day.
- All-Encompassing Mantle: When he appears in the anime. Guy's got style.
- Badass: Even for an ultimate devil, Sirzechs apparently is so special because he's one of the supposedly three super devils that exist in this world.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Boke and Tsukkomi Routine: The boke to Grafyia's tsukkomi.
- Cassandra Truth: "Actually, she's (Grayfia) my wife." Grayfia then tells people that she's the head maid of the Gremory household. Yes, they're both married.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Considering he's the one who made the suggestion to Issei to use "Gift" on Rias' breasts...
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Any of his fights, including the one with Issei. And he wasn't even taking it seriously!
- Dating Catwoman: Back in the day, him and Grayfia were enemies because he was from the new generation devils and Grayfia was a servant of the original Lucifer.
- Eldritch Abomination: What the true form of his Power of Destruction looks like. This was enough to scare Hades, the god of the dead.
- Glowing Eyes of Doom
- Gone Horribly Right: In the same case as the Hoist by His Own Petard example below, Sirzechs originally championed the Oppai Dragon series to bring a source of hope and inspiration to the children of the Underworld. The fact that his son prefers Oppai Dragon to Satan Red, ie Ise over his own father, depresses him greatly.
- Happily Married: To Grayfia.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Played for Laughs when he asked his son which one he prefers: Satan Red or Breast Dragon. His son prefers the Breast Dragon. The hoist part? He was the one who pushed for that series in the first place.
- Inexplicably Identical Individuals: Really looks like a male version of Rias. Of course, that's where the similarity ends.
- Insane Troll Logic: He once spent what is implied to be several days (if not a few weeks) straight stalking Issei as Satan Red in an attempt to take back Millicas' admiration from Oppai Dragon. It is exactly as insane as it sounds.
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Nice Guy: He's quite mellow, to say the least.
- Promoted Fanboy: In-Universe. He wanted to compose his own music for a long time. Issei's show, "Breast Dragon" made it possible for him.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to Grayfia's blue.
- The Rival: According to Serafall, him and Ajuka were rivals back in the day to the point they even competed for the title of Lucifer.
- Shape Shifter: He can change into a cat if he wishes. This is how he met and made Souji his Knight.
- Switching P.O.V.: The light novel only shows us the conversation between Lord Phenex and Lord Gremory after Issei defeats Raiser while Sirzechs went away. In the anime, it shows his and Grayfia's perspective on the reason why he handed out the griffon to Issei and his thoughts on the Welsh Dragon joining the devil faction.
- Tranquil Fury: You do NOT want to piss this guy off at all.
Serafall Leviathan (Sitri)
- Voiced by: Ai Shimizu (Japanese) and Stephica Nishalencia (English)
- Action Girl: Her reaction towards Bandersnatches invading the Underworld? "A spear that can kill a god? Screw that, I'm going!" And she freezes a Bandersnatch right after that.
- Berserk Button / Big Sister Instinct: Threaten or harm Sona near her and she will murder them.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Cool Big Sis
- Cosplay: As a Magical Girl.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Not invited to the school observation? She'll just wage war on Heaven to blow off steam.
- Elemental Powers
- Genki Girl: Fits this to a T.
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: Her introduction in the anime has her saying she wouldn't mind having sweet hot sex with Sona, her sister. In her own words, some Onee-sama! So-chan! yuri yuri action.
- Girlish Pigtails
- The Glomp: Towards Sona.
- Incest Subtext: If you can call Serafall proclaiming reuniting and embracing in a "yuri" way subtle. Especially when done in school and in front of others.
- Nice Hat
- Person of Mass Destruction: According to Sona, a simple wave of her staff can destroy Japan four times over.
- Say it With Stars
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Is a lot more cheerful compared to Sona.
- The Smurfette Principle: The only female Satan.
- Vapor Wear: Doesn't wear a bra under her shirt.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A. She is only a Tsundere away from getting Grade S!
Ajuka Beelzebub (Astaroth)
- Voiced by: Junichi Yanagita (Japanese) and Jerry Jewell (English)
- Badass: You really do not want to mess with him if you value your life. Same case with Sirzechs, he's considered a super devil.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: He can curb stomp an army while sitting down in his chair.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Sirzechs.
- Mad Scientist: Created the Evil Pieces system, and modifies it For the Lulz.
- Mistaken for Terrorist: He's accused of being one of the terrorists in Volume 6 despite the fact that he was also attacked. Might have something to do with one of the members of his former house working for the Khaos Brigade.
- The Rival: According to Serafall, him and Sirzechs were rivals back in the day.
Falbium Asmodeus (Glasya-Labolas)Considered as the military genius but hardly does any work and just passes his work to either his servants or to other people.
- Brilliant but Lazy: Passes off his work to his servants.
The Gremory Family
- Voiced by: Show Hayami (Japanese) and Andrew Chandler (English)
Venelana Gremory (née Bael)
- Voiced by: Mari Shiraishi (Japanese) and Monica Rial (English)
- Early-Bird Cameo: She makes an appearance (albeit with unspoken lines) in chapter 21 of the manga. She doesn't make her appearance until Volume 5 of the novels.
- Generation Xerox: Looks just like her daughter except with brown hair.
- Older Than They Look
- Red Baron: Brunette Madame the Extinct
- Shipper on Deck: Ships her daughter to Issei.
- Voiced by: Ari Ozawa (Japanese)
- Brutal Honesty: Ouch.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Has enough demonic power to give even Issei and Kiba a run for their money. Well, at least until they stopped holding back.
- Royalty Super Power: Inherited his father and aunt's Power of Destruction.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Gave Xenovia a long lecture on how to use her Ex-Durandal's powers (to Kiba's joy to the point of crying Manly Tears) and is even thinking about which members he wants in his peerage.
- The Wise Prince: Justified since his parents are the rulers of Hell.
- Voiced by: Saori Seto (Japanese) and Krishna Smitha (English)
- Boke and Tsukkomi Routine: Always the tsukkomi whenever Sirzechs does something outrageous.
- Braids of Action
- Cain and Abel: She's the older Abel while her younger brother Euclid is the younger Cain.
- Cool Big Sis: To Rias, the stern type.
- The Comically Serious: Anytime she starts to appear, there will be hilarity. Must be why Issei defers to her greatly.
- Curtains Match the Window
- The Dreaded: She can make Sirzechs' entire peerage scared just by showing up. One of them happens to be a giant that can breathe fire!
- Expy: Looks almost identical to Sakuya Izayoi.
- Foreshadowing: Her In Vino Veritas moment with Issei? The one where she mentions her family? It's going to be one of the main highlights of the 14th Volume, specifically her brother.
- Game Face: When a gigantic Issei tells her that he's got a plan but needs her and the entire servants of Sirzechs' help, she puts this face on.
- Gray Eyes
- Happily Married: To Sirzechs.
- In Vino Veritas: In the Hot Springs short story, it is revealed her personality switches under the influence of alcohol.
- Lady of War
- Meaningful Name: Her last name, Lucifuge, is taken from Lucifuge Rofocale, a demon who is Lucifer's right-hand man. Given her family history of serving the original Lucifer and her service to Sirzechs, the current Lucifer, it's only natural.
- Not So Different: Remember when Sirzechs wants to be called "Onii-chan" by Issei and she whacks him with a paper fan? In a Hot Springs Episode, she's alright with Issei calling her "Ane (elder sister)" at private times.
- Only Sane Woman: Whenever she joins in the antics of the Four Great Satans. And even then, sometimes she's weird seeing as she suggested to Rias to let Issei touch her breasts to power up.
- Paper Fan of Doom: Whips it out whenever Sirzechs says something stupid.
- Red Baron: The Ultimate Queen
- The Rival: To Serafall back in the day for the title of Leviathan.
- Statuesque Stunner: She stands at 5'10" according to official material.
- The Stoic: In head-maid mode. Nothing phases her even if Sirzechs does something stupid.
- Not So Stoic: As soon as she becomes Rias' sister, she'll sternly lecture Rias for a very long time. Not to mention, she'll release an aura so powerful, everyone in the room feels like they're going to die.
- Switching P.O.V.: The light novel only shows us the conversation between Lord Phenex and Lord Gremory after Issei defeats Raiser while Sirzechs and Grayfia went away. In the anime, it shows hers and Sirzechs' perspective on the reason why the latter handed out the griffin to Issei and the latter's thoughts on the Welsh Dragon joining the devil group while Grayfia notes that he's happy about it. It probably reminded them of their circumstances back then.
- The Tease: The catch? She has to be drunk.
Sirzechs Lucifer's Peerage
EnkuA Qilin who is Sirzechs' Pawn.
Okita SoujiOne of the founding members of the Shinsengumi who has been reincarnated into Sirzechs' Knight. He is also Kiba's swordsmaster.
- Berserk Button: Really hates it when he's compared to Bahamut.
- Breath Weapon: Could have taken out Jabberwocky if it weren't for its Healing Factor.
- Worf Barrage: As a result.
- Cloning Blues: Is a clone of Surtr.
- I Owe You My Life: After being created, he couldn't control his power so he went on a rampage till Sirzechs calmed him.
- It Was a Gift: He's the one who gives Issei his familiar: a flying ship called the "Skithblathnir".
- Playing with Fire
BeowulfA descendant of Beowulf who became Sirzechs' other Pawn due to him losing against Sirzechs.
- Butt Monkey: He is treated as a lackey by the other members.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Considering he's supposed to be one of the strongest Pawns in the devil society...
- Defeat Means Friendship
Glowing Fish of the Deep Se BahamutSirzechs other Rook who has been mentioned in the afterword of Volume 8.
- The Unseen: So far, aside from comments of the Lucifer group who apparently was more useful than Surtr Second.
Tropes relating to them:
- Animal Motifs: The Phoenix. See Meaningful Name below.
- Playing with Fire
- Healing Factor: Coupled with Good Thing You Can Heal.
- Meaningful Name: Marqius Phenex in the Ars Goetia is described to have the appearance of the immortal bird, Phoenix, and the Phenex Family share the same motif and abilities as the Phoenix.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Inverted. The original uses the Phenex spelling, keeping with the Ars Goetia motif of the 72 Pillars. Funimation's subtitled streams use the Phoenix spelling, which doesn't help much since both words use the same katakana note .
- Then again according to The Other Wiki, Phoenix is an alternative spelling for Phenex.
- Arc Villain: He is the main antagonist of Volume 2 (Episodes 6-12 of Season 1 in the anime).
- Arranged Marriage: He and Rias became engaged because of an agreement between their families, in an attempt to preserve the bloodline of Pure-Blooded Devils.
- Break the Haughty: After losing the Engagement Challenge, he comes around to treat the protagonists with more respect. By the time of Issei's "death", he comes around to offer his sincere condolences.
- Character Exaggeration: His Jerkassery in the anime version. To the point when comparing him to his light novel version/manga version, he's way different.
- Disposable Fiancé
- Engagement Challenge
- Foil: Can be considered one for Issei. One is an Ordinary High-School Student while the other is a Born Winner; Issei wants a harem while Raiser already has one; and Issei is deeply respectful of Rias while Raiser treats her like a trophy to be won.
- Graceful Loser: He forgives Issei for his actions in cancelling his marriage with Rias, but he won't forgive him if he tries to make any unforgivable moves on his sister.
- Heroic BSOD: He sulks in his room after Issei defeats him in his engagement party.
- Immortality: His main strong point is that he can't be killed. As you can imagine that is enough to get through most enemies.
- Jerkass: When first introduced in the story.
- Pet the Dog: Despite the fact that he still acts like a jerk towards Rias and still kissed his servants in front the group, he actually gave a lot of good advice to Rias and told Issei that if Issei is defeated, it is a blow to Rias. Not to mention, he's the one who gave Rias a handicap and told her that their Rating Game will take place in 10 days and tells her that if she wants to do it now, he knows he'll curb-stomp them.
- Playing with Fire
- Noble Male, Roguish Male: With Ruval, he is the latter.
- Shout-Out Theme Naming: He is named after the 00 Raiser from Gundam 00.
- Spell My Name with an "S": His first name is often translated as either "Raiser" or "Riser", and his last name can be both "Phenex" and "Phoenix".
- Third-Person Person
- Took a Level in Kindness: He offers his condolences to the Occult Research Club when Issei "died" at the beginning of Volume 12.
- To the Pain: In the anime, he loudly gloats that he can mortally wound Issei during a ratings game to bypass the safeguards and get away scot-free. He seems to have only said it to twist Rias' arm into surrendering. When he has a chance to outright kill Issei during their fight, he announces he'll just put Issei in a coma.
- Training from Hell: He gets subjected to this by Issei and Tannin to do this in the same mountains that Issei trained at.
- Worthy Opponent: Towards Issei when he is finally healed from his dragon trauma.
Ruval PhenexThe eldest son of the House of Phenex and heir to the house.
- Noble Male, Roguish Male: With Riser, he is the former.
Lady PhenexThe mother of the Phenex siblings.
Riser Phenex's Peerage
- Voiced by:Click to Expand
- All Chinese People Know Kung-Fu: Xuelan, the Anime Chinese Girl, is a specialist in kung-fu.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Ile and Nel's "Rip 'em apart! Rip 'em apart!"
- Badass Cape: Yubelluna has one.
- BFS: Siris has a Zweihander, to be exact.
- Boobs of Steel: Yuubelluna has the largest bust of Riser's peerage and manages to curb-stomp Kiba, Koneko, and Akeno in her master's Rating Game. Xuelan also has these.
- Blow You Away/Razor Wind: When Siris swings her sword.
- Cool Mask: Isabela wears one on the right side of her face.
- Of Corsets Sexy: Yubelluna wears a very noticable corset, even in battle.
- Curtains Match the Window: Yubelluna has purple eyes and hair.
- Defeat by Modesty: Ile, Nel and Mira are all defeated by Issei's Dress Break.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Yubelluna's nickname, the "Bomb Queen".
- Expy: Xuelan is an expy of Chun-Li.
- Flaming Sword: Karlamine has a flaming daggar.
- Going Commando: Xuelan does not wear any underwear under her outfit.
- Magic Knight: Karlamine, Riser's Knight, specializes in fire magic.
- Meaningful Name: Xuelan's name means "Snow Orchid" in Mandarin.
- My Master, Right or Wrong: Karlamine wasn't pleased by Riser using his Pawns as Sacrificial Lions, but went along with it anyway.
- Odango Hair: Xuelan has the covered variation.
- Playing with Fire: Xuelan can emit flames from her hands and feet and Karlamine specialises in fire magic.
- Sailor Fuku: Ni and Li wear a Stripperiffic version.
- Samurai: In asthetics. Karlamine's armor is a mix of this and a European knight's, and she wields a broadsword instead of a katana.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Yubelluna's magic works like this, which gave her her embarrassing nickname.
- Vapor Wear: Xuelan is absolutely naked under her Qipao.
- The Voiceless: The only time we hear Mihae is when she gets pierced by Yuto's enhanced Sword Birth.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: In the manga, Isabela does at her master's engagement party.
- Worthy Opponent: Isabela seems to really think highly of Issei after he defeats her.
- Voiced by: Yuuichi Nakamura (Japanese) and Marcus D. Stimac (English)
- Badass: Oh hell yes! From his first appearance alone, you know he was going to be one of the biggest badass characters of the series.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Lacking the Power of Destruction, he instead trained his body and his fists, to the point where every punch is a Megaton Punch.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Easily delivers this to any weak opponents. Including Hercules, where Rossweiss was having a hard time against him at Kyoto, though she was drunk back then.
- Early-Bird Cameo: He makes an appearance at the end of the anime◊ for a few seconds. He doesn't get to appear until three volumes later.
- He also makes an appearance in chapter 21 of the manga, at the same event. See the third panel for yourself.
- Fainted Standing Up: He loses the Rating Game but doesn't even lie down at all.
- Full-Name Basis: To everybody except for Rias.
- Get a Hold of Yourself, Man!: Tells the Gremory group to never give up in believing that Issei will come Back from the Dead seeing as he hasn't made out with Rias yet. Without the hitting part of course because of the obvious.
- Let's Fight Like Gentlemen: Requests from Sirzechs to lift up the rules that restrict the Gremory team so that they can fight at full power.
- Lightning Bruiser: Noted by both Issei and Kiba to be fast, strong and durable. Considering how strong Issei is and how fast Kiba is we can take their word for it.
- Magnetic Hero: According to Sirzechs.
- Megaton Punch: Enough to knock out anybody.
- Muggle Born of Mages: Well, the equivalent of devils, but he still counts.
- No Sell: He can stop Issei in his Trianna Welsh Dragonic Rook form. Not so much when Issei's at Cardinal Crimson Queen.
- Powered Armor
- Power Limiter: Limits himself to just be able to have a good fight with his opponents. Doesn't matter anyway.
- Self-Made Man: Lost his position in the Gremory line of succession due to being born without special powers, and what did he do? Man up and earn everyone's respect the hard way, that's what.
- Shipper on Deck: Ships Rias to Issei.
- So Proud of You: When his mom finally wakes up from a coma, she says she's proud of him, causing him to shed a Single Tear.
- Training from Hell: Subjected himself to this so he can become stronger.
- Worthy Opponent: Sees Issei as this seeing as he's wanting to fight one of the two Heavenly Dragons.
RegulusSairaorg's Pawn. In reality, he is the Sacred Gear "Regulus Nemea", which Sairaorg picked up after its master died.
Kuisha AbaddonSairaorg's Queen from the House of Abaddon, one of the families of the Extra Demons.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Delivers one to Akeno by repelling her Holy Lightning.
- Is on the receiving end of a brutal one from Issei immediately afterwards.
- Our Wormholes Are Different: Her family's Power of Hole.
Coriana AndrealphusSairaorg's Bishop from the House of Andrealphus.
- Sexy Secretary: Coupled with Sexy Spectacles.
- Sharp Dressed Woman
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Does this to Issei until she gets Megaton Blasted for taking off her panties before her bra, which for Issei is Serious Business.
Misteeta SabnockSairaorg's Bishop from the House of Sabnock.
Liban CrocellSairaorg's Knight from the House of Crocell.
Beruka FurcasSairaorg's Knight from the House of Furcas.
- Cool Horse: The Pale Horse Altobrau which is said to be the most untameable horse in the Underworld.
Gandoma BalamSairaorg's Rook from the House of Balam.
Ladora BuneSairaorg's Bishop from the House of Bune.
Misla Bael (née Vapula)Sairaorg's mother
- Voiced by: Makoto Furukawa (Japanese) and Aaron Dismuke (English)
- Affably Evil: Despite being Volume 6's antagonist, he's fairly polite and kind, albeit somewhat obsessed with Asia, until his true colours show following The Reveal.
- Arc Villain: The main antagonist of Volume 6.
- Character Death: Killed by Shalba following his defeat at Issei's hands.
- Chekhov's Gunman: He appears briefly during Volume 5, only to reappear at the end of the volume and set himself up as the main antagonist of Volume 6. He is also mentioned as a part of Asia's backstory as far back as the first volume.
- Cuckold: Proposes to and attempts to kidnap and rape Asia, incurring the wrath of Issei.
- Bigger Bad: Of Volume 1.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: In the end, he is defeated by Issei fairly easily, and is the first villain to go down without the help of the other members of the Occult Research Club.
- Early-Bird Cameo: He may be hard to see among the crowd, but he made a brief cameo in chapter 21 of the manga during Rias and Riser's engagement party. See the third panel for yourself.
- Evil Gloating: When the group confront him, he continuously taunts Issei about having kidnapped Asia, eventually crossing one too many lines and causing Issei to reach his Rage Breaking Point by threatening to rape Asia.
- Evil Plan: He had planned to make Asia a part of his harem from the very beginning.
- Expy: He looks like Hazama/Yuuki Terumi, but with a different hair color.
- Faux Affably Evil: In reality, his politeness is a farce. He had planned all along to kidnap and torment Asia, and he is as horrible as they come.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: It gradually becomes obvious - and eventually gets said point-blank by Issei - that the only reason the rest of the Devils put up with his transparent smarmyness is because offing him could cause a civil war.
- Hope Spot: Invoked. He explicitly plans to kill the group in front of Asia just so he can see her lose all hope.
- The Man Behind the Man: More or less behind the events of Volume 1 and Asia's excommunication from the church.
- My Death Is Just the Beginning: He had a backup plan that accounted for his defeat - a Longinus seal that would devour Asia to ensure that she could never return to Issei and the Occult Research Club.
- No Pronunciation Guide: It's very slight, but his name is said differently between the sub and dub versions. 'Dio-da-ra' vs. 'Dio-door-a', respectively
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil: His threat to rape Asia establishes him as one of the most despicable, irredeemably evil villains in the series, and causes Issei to explode in a fit of anger, reaching Balance Breaker. Nobody even cares what happens to him after this, and even Ddraig advises Issei to "go all out, partner".Diodora: (whilst gloating) It may be fun to rape Asia as she calls out your name!
- The Reveal: Two. Firstly, he was the devil who Asia healed while she was still affiliated with the church, and secondly, he had been planning to kidnap Asia all along.
Seegvaira AgaresThe Heiress of the House of Agares.
Zephyrdor Glasya-LabolasThe next heir to the House of Glasya-Labolas. He is Falbium's younger brother.
Dihauser BelialThe head of the House of Belial and the number one-ranking Rating Game champion. Known as "Emperor" Belial.
- The Atoner: No matter how well-intentioned his plans were, he still exposed himself to the public that he did help out Rizevim for Agreas and kidnapping both Riser and Ravel during the Rating Game.
- The Champion
- Face-Heel Turn: Shockingly enough, he decides to side with Rizevim.
- Good All Along: Yet, like Crom Cruach, he was merely using Qlippoth for his own goals and also to uncover the corruption of the Rating Games.
- Fake Defector
- The Plan: After finding out who was responsible for killing her cousin, he then sets out a plan to expose the crimes of the illegal activities in the Rating Game. Then he got close to the guy who exposed all this, Rizevim, just to take him out. He does this by having a Rating Game with Riser to find out how to make the phoenix tears worthless, and then use it on Rizevim's phoenix tears.
- Red Baron: The Emperor.
- Stealth Mentor: When he fights Issei, this is what Issei thought of him as since Belial clearly held back against him.
- Walking Spoiler: Specifically the part about he's The Mole for Rizevim. And the part where he's actually a Reverse Mole.
- The Worf Effect: Just to show how dangerous Jabberwocky was, he and his team threw out their strongest attacks but they still couldn't get through his instant regeneration. Although considering the recent reveals He may have been holding back.
- Voiced by: Kaoru Mizuhara (Japanese) and Milly Prower (English)