Characters: High School D×D - Mythologies
Characters belonging to the many mythologies of High School DXD
Other Character Pages:
open/close all folders
The Norse god and leader of Valhalla. He's also a pervert.
The son of Odin who wants to start Ragnarok.
- Badass: He's a norse god. He should be.
- Badass Boast: "Even if I don't use Fenrir, two fallen angels are no match for me!"
- Big Bad: Of Volume 7.
- Oh, Crap: After feeling the power of the blessings of the Breast God, which also unlocks the full abilities of the Mjolnir replica.
- One-Man Army: Consider this: one side of the field, you have two Heavenly Dragon users who're fighting side by side, a team of fallen angels, the rest of the Occult Research Club, and the rest of Vali's group. And on the other hand, there's him and Fenrir with Fenrir's sons and some mini-dragons. He still had the upper hand. It took divine intervention just to even defeat him.
- Physical God
- Weaksauce Weakness: The only thing that can beat him is the full power of Mjolnir especially the Shock and Awe part of it. Or at least a replica that can do the same thing.
The Big Bad
of the third arc of the series. He's also manipulating the Khaos Brigade to start the war in the Underworld.
A servant of Hades and is considered as the ultimate grim reaper.
Daughter of Yasaka and also a nine-tailed fox.
The leader of the Youkai
faction at Kyoto and is also Kunou's mother.
Tropes applying to all of them:
- Power Levels: Word of God states that their power levels are higher than anyone else because according to him, they can outright cheat their stuff and that if he really had to as a last resort, he will make an arc for them.
One of the gods of Hindu mythology who has also defeated the battle-god Asura. He knows a lot more about the things going on than anyone else.
- Bigger Bad: Of the third arc.
- Breaking Speech: Gives a lecture to Azazel about Issei being all heroic and everything when in the end, he's still a devil. Azazel reluctantly agrees.
- Red Baron: The Emperor of Heaven.
- There Can Only Be One: He tells Azazel that if Issei becomes a threat to the world, then he will personally eliminate him for there's only one room for having the title of "Heaven".
- War for Fun and Profit: His true reason for siding with The Alliance. That and to find people for recruitment purposes to defeat Shiva.
The original Son Wukong from the Journey to the West
. He's on a mission ordered by Sakra to defeat the Khaos Brigade and he's also trying to catch Bikou.
An unknown fairy accidentally summoned by Issei when he wanted to use Bilingual on Akeno's breasts. She shows up because Issei who loves breasts has reached and accepted the good graces of the god.