Characters: Hellfire Commentaries
aka: Hellfire Comms
NTom64Co-founder and main commentator of Hellfire Comms.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Butt Monkey
- Berserk Button: Don't mention Let's Plays around Tom. They are called playthroughs.
- The Comically Serious: Tom is definitely this.
- Go Mad from the Revelation: Tom almost had one of these with DCE during the dramatic reading of Twilight.
- Laughing Mad: During the Sonic Genesis stream.
- The Leader
- Pungeon Master: Tom is the Master of this tropes. He could possibly make Chuggaaconroy groan.
- Quintessential British Gentleman
- Small Name, Big Ego: He used to be one of these in the early years. Now he's completely turned around to...
- Self-Deprecation: ALL the time, practically a tic by now.
- Split Personality: Tom has a second personality. It's David Cage.
- The Straight Man
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: The Wise Guy will usually be filled by Helldragon or FTA.
- Trade Mark Favorite Drink: Tea.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Tom and... quite possibly everyone.
- But especially FTA.
- Berserk Button: He does not like Bats.
- It's worn down over the years, and nowadays he usually just screams his hatred out of obligation.
- Catch Phrase: Has several:
- "Do I care?"
- "I don't know/care!"
- "Fuck that noise!"
- Large Ham
- Even Evil Has Standards: He cannot cuss at Pooh Bear.
- Fanboy: Of Transformers, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Kamen Rider.
- Fan Fic: Used to write this, but does not anymore. Now he mocks it, continuously.
- "And Thus, Thousands of Fan Fictions were born!"
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He can't cuss at Pooh Bear.
- The Lancer: Of the Five-Man Band, Hell Dragon is this.
- Only Known by Their Nickname
- Plucky Comic Relief
MexiricanBassMonkeyCommentator on the Legend of Zelda series and speed runner.
thesnake383Commentator on various titles who can be found on both YouTube and Blip.
RespawnPointYouTube game commentator and frequent Twitch streamer.
SSF1991A warm cup of tea.
XGamerRichyCommentator on various games such as Prince of Persia 2008. Mostly known for being an "english literature geek"
- Fanboy: Of Bayonetta, and Platinum Games in general. Also, of Prince of Persia 2008, to a lesser extent.
- The Smart Guy: He's more classically educated than Tom, and possibly the rest of the group. See "english literature geek".
Fastest Thing Alive
- Ambiguously Gay
- Berserk Button: It is not a wise idea to bring up the Captain mission around him.
- Catch Phrase: "Awesomesauce."
- "Ch'yeah buddy!"
- Fanboy: Of Sonic.
- He also is a large fan of TMNT.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Stephen/Smoovies. Though the "heterosexual" part can be debated.
- Verbal Tic: "Fair enough."
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Fiery Redhead
- Talkative Loon: Particularly in the Abe's Oddysee playthrough.
TheGamingBritGame critic and occasional commentator.
Sonic Movies/SmooviesCreator of Sonic the Hedgehog movies, and commentator on various Sonic games and films.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: He's a bit kooky, but there's a reason he's called 'Sonic Movies.'
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Gareth/FTA. Though the "heterosexual" part can be debated.
- Meaningful Name
- Never Live It Down: The entire 'D Stream.' We still haven't got those pictures.
- The Stoner
Sega SkyA staff member of the Sonic Retro site
DataiCommentator on various different Nintendo games on both Youtube and Blip.
ssskinnerCommentator of any game on both Youtube and Blip.
SparandaA Twitch moderator and regular streamer.
- Ascended Extra: Originally, he was just a normal moderator of the Twitch chat. Now he is a frequent steamer on the channel.
- Cosmic Plaything: When Spar plays games on the livestream, the game often breaks in an amusing and unexpected way.Spar: Why does this always happen to me?!
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: He won the first Sonic Colors race against Tom, and came close to beating the second. His practice time for the first race wasn't too shabby either.
- Deadpan Snarker: Usually pretty heavy on the "deadpan" side.
- Epic Fail: Spar was having pretty bad luck with his Sonic Generations race with Respawn Point, but it reached its peak during the Shadow rival battle. After Spar gained Sonic's power up, he encountered a random glitch where the meteors didn't spawn and Shadow outright DISAPPEARED.
- Fan Nickname: Sparavia/Spae/Spar chan.
- Power Trio: Forms one with his friends Darkened Razor and Emeralds156.
- Freudian Trio: Spar is the Ego, Emeralds is the Superego, and Drazor is the Id.
- Reality Warper: One popular explanation for his glitch streak is that he may have some strange, untapped power to influence electronics.
- The Straight Man: Of the Twitch mods.
- Straight Man and Wise Guy: With the Wise Guy usually filled by Drazor.
digitalAlchemistAnother Twitch moderator and streamer. He makes HFC T-Shirts.
- Butt Monkey: He's repeatedly teased by Drazor and other mods.
- Fangirl: Not him, but he has one in the chat. She's probably just kidding, though.
- Ho Yay: With Riddic.
- Large Ham: Digi is, without the doubt, the largest ham on HFC. Even when he's in the stream chat, he will most likely put his messages in allcaps.
- Most Wonderful Sound: His Krew voice, as well as his radio voice.
- Split Personality: Digi has a second personality. It's David Bowie.
- The Smart Guy: Of the HFC Twitch Mods.
SoraXNagisaA streamer who specialises in early morning JRPG runs.
- The Casanova: He is the owner of The Waifu List, which is 8 generations of Waifus and counting.
- Fan Hater: Has gone on record to despise fans who openly defend Persona 4, Attack on Titan and Free!.
- Fanboy: Of Rooster Teeth. So much so that he has now become a cross between Gavin, Ryan and Ray.
- Oh, Crap: Ragequit Fatal Frame on the Halloween Stream 30 minutes in, then realized Katamari Damacy is just as creepy.
Axel RymanThe resident asshole and horror game professional.
RiddicOften co-ops games with digitalAlchemist.
- Ho Yay: With Digi.
- Butt Monkey: The fact that he is only human being on the planet to actually enjoy playing 358 Days/2. Everyone loves to make fun of him for this.
- Never Live It Down: He is on the receiving end of this. The chat never forgets the fact that he frequently gets 9th place in the tournaments he hosts.
DarkenedRazorA Scottish streamer who is known for having an ego bigger than Seto Kaiba's. He is the leader of a streaming group on Twitch called SWACA (Streamers Without A Cool Acronym).
- Jerk Ass: Probably the most sour streamer.