Characters / Harold And Kumar Films
- Took a Level in Badass: Gets at least one moment of this in every movie.
- White Castle: Steals the Extreme Punks' monster truck, and stands up to his asshole co-workers.
- Guantanamo Bay: Gets the nerve to speak to Maria and freakin' jumps out of a plane, saving Kumar, who had no parachute, from plummeting to his death.
- Christmas: Wins the approval of his father-in-law at the end.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Kumar.
Rosenberg and Goldstein
2 Jewish guys who live in Harold and Kumar's apartment
- Ambiguously Jewish: They have Jewish names, wear yamakas and say Jewish slang. Although, in the third film, Goldstein converts to Christianity.
Neil Patrick Harris
In a parody of himself, a drug taking womanizer.
Maria's father who's very mean to Harold
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He's very mean to Harold until Harold stands up to him at the end. Mr Perez tells him he admires him for being able to stand up for himself and wins his respect.
The villain of the second movie
A very ugly religious obsessed man
- Faith–Heel Turn: He used to be addicted to crystal meth, until he heard a voice saying "Let me get you high with the Holy Spirit."
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife : This also gives Harold the confidence to ask Maria out, if an ugly man like Freakshow can have a hot wife, why can't a shy guy like him get a hot girl.
A nasty cop who gives Harold a fine for "jaywalking".
The Extreme Punks