Characters: Halo Combat Deformed
open/close all folders
"Master Chief" (John-117)
"This one is machine and nerve, and has a mind more stupid..."
- Authority Equals Asskicking: And how.
- Berserk Button: He has many.
- Born Lucky: When his skillz fail him, this is what keeps him alive.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Trying to hold a conversation with the Master Chief under more peaceful circumstances will most likely result in him getting angry for any number of reasons. And you wouldn't like him when he's angry. Take up a weapon and fight beside him, on the other hand, and he will clear the way.
- Catch Phrase: "Oh, crap."
- Child Soldier
- Cloudcuckoolander: People say he's a hero. No one ever said he was sane.
- Combat Pragmatist: Complete with Groin Attack.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Determinator: Lucky or not, the Chief can't be stopped—only slowed down.
- Expy: Of Sarge and Caboose.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!
- Idiot Houdini
- Iron Butt Monkey
- Leeroy Jenkins: Played with. The Master Chief can make and follow plans—albeit relatively simple ones—on a tactical level. Most of the time, he makes it up as he goes along.
- Lightning Bruiser: Like all SPARTAN-IIs, he's a Fast-moving Big Bruiser.
- One-Man Army
- Screaming Warrior
- Screams Like a Little Girl
- Super Soldier
- Super Strength
"With all due respect, this war has enough dead heroes."
- Artificial Intelligence
- Deadpan Snarker
- Lady Swearsalot: In the second fic.
- Tron Lines
- Voice with an Internet Connection
"I'm larger than liiiiiiife!"
- Berserk Button: 50 Cent.
- And don't insult his endowment.
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: Played for laughs, although he takes it very seriously.Johnson: I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT GOD'S CREATION AND SAY "HALLELUJAH!"
- Large Ham
- Metalhead: He also likes the Backstreet Boys. Make of that what you will.
- Scary Black Man: At least to the Covenant.
- Sergeant Rock
- Space Marine