- Anime Hair: A spiky lion-esque mane of hair
- Big Bad: Of the Hair Kingdom Arc
- Big Ol Eye Brows
- Cain and Abel: He and Ba-baba's the Cain to Bo-bobo's Abel
- Green-Eyed Monster: The reason why he caused the events... Bo-bobo was chosen to be the next ruler instead of him.
- The Heavy: The entire plot happened because Bibibi used his influence to get the Hair Hunters to destroy his home because Bobobo was going to be the next king
- Hero Killer: He countered Bo-bobo and Be-bebe's Hair Fists in their first encounter. He's also the first person to actually kill Bo-bobo by destroying his Hair Ball!
- I Am Not Left-Handed: His most powerful Fist...The Fist of Hair Hunt!
- Knight of Cerebus: Kills Bobobo and causes the Darkest Hour of the series
- Man Behind the Man: He's responsible for causing the hair hunt that destroyed the kingdom in the first place!
- Prehensile Hair: Uses the Fist Of Head Hair, the most powerful of the Hair Fists.
- Tyrant Takes the Helm
- Greater-Scope Villain
- Informed Ability: Controls chest hair
- He Who Must Not Be Seen
- Karma Houdini: it's unclear, but it's obvious that Hatenko took the Third's revival with more seriousness than taking down Babababa
- Noodle Incident: Did Hatenko defeat him during the Time Skip or did he just forget about it when presented with the Third's threat
- Prehensile Hair: the chest hair Fist
- The Un Fought
- The Dragon: To Bi-bibi
- Bishonen Line: Turns from a yellow head creature to a more human like version of himself
- Evil Counterpart: To Don Patch, The two even fight a Wiggin battle with Don Patch being the victor.
- One-Winged Angel: Transforms into a physical god that even the Third was afraid of.
- Evil Counterpart: To Jelly Jiggler.
Bird Of Paradise
- Demonic Possession: By his own boss