open/close all folders
The widowed mother of Jennifer Gleeful. Bonnie runs a used car lot right behind the family's house. She currently owns the second book, the prequel to Dana's.
- Affably Evil: She has no problem happily talking to a photo of her dead husband about the day she killed him, all while playfully holding a blood-stained knife.
- Big Bad
- Big Fun: A rare female example of this trope.
- Black Widow: She only needed a husband for his sperm.
- Doting Parent
- Expy: Her sweet personality and cheerful voice makes her an overweight version of Dallas Royce.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon
- Foil: Bonnie is far more of a cheapskate than Silvia, her business partner.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Word Of God says she sounds like Cheryl Hines.
- Manipulative Bastard
- Meaningful Name
- Villain with Good Publicity
- Walking Spoiler: Mostly because of her true nature.
A friend of William's, and a rival of Dana's for his friendship.