Characters / Gotham Girls
This character page is strictly for characters exclusive to the Gotham Girls
series. For Batgirl, see Bat Family
. For character entries on Catwoman, Harley Quinn, and Poison Ivy, see Rogues Gallery Part 1
A female cop with experience as a prison warden who is a major character in the Story Arc
of the third season.
- Fair Cop: She's a police officer and also happens to be attractive.
- Jerkass: She usually criticizes her co-workers and doesn't exactly treat them with any real amount of respect.
- Kick the Dog: Her treatment of Batgirl.
- Ms. Fanservice: Has a nice figure and speaks in a sultry voice.
- Straw Feminist: She sees the men of Gotham City disappearing as a good thing, mainly because of the fact that most of Gotham's criminals were male.
- Ungrateful Bitch: She still acts like a jerk towards Batgirl even though she tried to help her in one episode.
- You Meddling Kids: She claimed that she would have remained as commissioner if it wasn't for Harley Quinn.
Sister of Nora Fries and therefore ex-sister-in-law to Mr. Freeze.
- An Ice Person: After falling into a vat of chemicals at the end of the series, she becomes unable to survive outside cold temperatures like Mr. Freeze.
- Big Bad: She turns out to be behind everything in Season 3.
- Karmic Transformation: After the intense hatred she displays towards "costumed freaks", Mr. Freeze in particular, she falls into a vat of chemicals that turns her into an ice person like him.
- Knight Templar: She believes that so-called "costumed freaks" are a blight on Gotham City because she blames Mr. Freeze for her sister Nora's current state. Commissioner Gordon even points out that the only difference he sees between her and Freeze is her costume.
- Reasonable Authority Figure: Towards Batgirl. That's before she's revealed to be the main villain of season 3 all along.
- Sexy Secretary: She is first seen as the secretary of Commissioner Gordon, and she's quite beautiful.
- Ungrateful Bitch: You'd think after she said that she and Nora were "inseparable", she would've been thankful to Victor for trying to save her sister's life (and ultimately doing so) from the very beginning, but nope. The way she sees it, Victor "didn't let Nora die in peace".
- Walking Spoiler: As you can see, most of Dora's entries are hidden because of spoilers.