open/close all folders
- Action Girl
- BFS: Her weapon of choice, the Ass-Slicer 6000 until it was upgraded.
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Lancer
- Standard Female Grab Area: Even Otra isn't immune to it.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Oh boy.
- Eats Babies
- Genki Girl
- Hair of Gold
- Improbable Weapon User: Her weapon of choice is a giant dildo. With a smily face. Yes, really.
Marshmallow KittyCute and funny all in one fluffy little perverted package.
- Badass: The guy is a downright monster, capable of taking on even the toughest of foes, and has a penchant for Big Damn Heroes moments. An example.
- Big Damn Heroes: Just look at one of the many examples above and say he's not.
- Butt Monkey: Before he took his levels in badass, he was this. Grew out of it quickly though.
- Took a Level in Badass: Goes from Butt Monkey to full blown Badass.
El Chpacabre (Chuy)
- Cool Shades
- She Cleans Up Nicely: When she finally appears out of uniform, every male in the vicinity is mesmerized.
- It Is Pronounced Tropay: It is Get-skilled, or Gets-killed? Good luck figuring it out.
- Nonindicative Name: Yes, he lives through the whole comic.
- Immortality: It gets better. Officer Getskilled tries to pull a Heroic Sacrifice, is saved by Immortal Guy at the last minute, is asked to join him among others in the Ancient Land Of Immortals, and he accepts. That's right people, Getskilled actually becomes immortal.
Dr. Lucy McCurvy