Characters: Get Medieval
Characters for the Get Medieval game:
I am twice more man that Robin Hood ever was!The weakest, but also the quickest, of all characters, he uses bow (and some magic, as in this setting Everyone Is a Super) to fight. The most stereotypical arrogant elf ever, he seeks glory and is more than a little vain.
- Badass Cape: of a colour typical for traditional wood elves.
- Blasť Boast
- Dark-Skinned Blond
- Friendly Sniper
- Heroic Build
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Freaking G-Man.
- Motor Mouth: talks definitely the most out of the four.
- Our Elves Are Typical
- Pointy Ears
- Smug Super
Everything a man can do, I can do better.The daughter of Dirindale's king killed by the dragon, she wants to avenge her father's death and regain the throne lost by her family. She fights with a sword and a shield, wears heavy armor matching her red mini skirt and likes to challenge males' dominance on the battlefield.
- Badass Princess
- Does Not Like Men: this might be an Understatement.
- Hot Chick With A Sword
- Knight in Shining Armor
- Lady in Red
- Luckily My Shield Will Protect Me: averted, it does little job in protecting.
- Magic Knight
- Mini Dress Of Power
- Plucky Girl
- Red Is Heroic
- Serious Business: the intro implies only she seems to take the whole matter of killing a dragon seriously, instead of other guys' having fun killing monsters and getting goodies.
- Straw Feminist
- Tomboy: to Levina's girly girl.
Are you gonna just sit there and look at me? Let's play!A classy and seductive sorceress, presumably led to Dirindale's dungeons by her love of shiny golden trinkets (she even mentions "shopping" from time to time). Her character is arguably the best of all in terms of the strength/speed proportions.
- Ambiguously Brown
- Badass Cape: of a blue variety.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Girly Bruiser
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple
- Hot Witch
- Interplay of Sex and Violence: Her quotes imply this too heavily to not mention it.
- Only in It for the Money
- Squishy Wizard: highly averted. She is as efficient as everyone else when it comes to combat (on the other hand, the border between hand-to-hand combat and fighting with magic is blurred in the game).
- Stocking Filler
- Stripperific: Look at her outfit.
- Supernatural Is Purple
- Girly Girl: to Kellina's tomboy.
- Vain Sorceress: she impersonates this trope.
Aah! Let's get pumped out!A classic barbarian of a horned-helmet variety, he is the slowest, the strongest, and the less talkative of all characters. He once escaped from the dragon of Dirindale, so now his aim is to prove to the world his courage and regain the lost honor.
- An Axe to Grind
- Barbarian Hero
- Dumb Muscle: Other characters - most notably Kellina - mention this in the intro. This man says about having Deja vus, for crying out loud!
- Heroic Build
- Hey, It's That Voice!: You wouldn't know this VA also voiced Claw and Caleb.
- Horny Viking
- The Quiet One
- Walking Shirtless Scene
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.