We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
Characters: Former Chrome Dome Empire
Former Hair Hunt
Tsuru Tsurulina III/Czar Baldy Bald III
- Big Bad: Of the Former Hair Hunters arc and Shinsetsu.
- Cherry Tapping: Ultimately defeated by Bo-bobo giving him a light chop to the armpit in Shinsetsu, after the standard arc-ending montage attack.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy: Rather than play around, he immediately tries to kill the rebels rather than toy with them, and when Bobobo is revealed to be a Living Macguffin, he does everything in his power to obtain it. The only reason he fails is that Bobobo's too bizarre resulting in his One-Winged Angel to a bizarre creature and the heroes changing physics to reverse the transformation.
- In Shinsetsu, he realizes that his future troops must be trained through schools to be fanatically loyal to him, rather than recruiting anyone with power, since almost every last member in the organization immediately jumped at the idea of becoming the new emperor
- Fantastic Racism: Vonsiders humans nothing but scum.
- Hollywood Cyborg: As it turns out
- Ignored Epiphany: After Bobobo goes to get efforts to show a technique to show him the wonders of humanity, he still decides to Take Over the World and make it worse than before.
- Kick the Dog: He has a roulette attack just to target Bobobo's friends one by one until they were destroyed.
- Kick Them While They Are Down: kills Bi-bibi and steals his Hair Ball after Bo-bobo has defeated him, paving the way for his rise to power and the sequel series.
- Knight of Cerebus: A misanthropic megalomanic whose first action against Bobobo is to immediately try and kill him, and decided to slowly kill off his friends once he finds out that he is a Living Macguffin. Not something you'd expect from odd series like this
- Lack of Empathy: When confronted by Bobobo after pushing his Berserk Button
"Do you think I care?"
- Leitmotif: A subtle, but noticeable organ is played twice in his fight during his dark moments.
- Not Even Human: Upon absorbing the Hair Ball in the first fight with him, he reveals his true form to be a robotic demonic being.
- Our Robots Are Non Standard: Being an android and all.
- No-Nonsense Nemesis: His reaction to any comedy is to ignore and continue to try to kill someone.
- Order Versus Chaos: seeks an entirely ordered world where those who do not obey his every command are dead.
- Person of Mass Destruction: in his introduction, he throws a few knives off into the distance. The result is something ripped right out of DragonBall.
- Ungrateful Bastard: A very notable example considering most of the villains become allies at this point Despite Bobobo sparing his life, he decides to screw everyone over by taking Bibibi's Hair Ball and reestablishing his empire.
- Vile Villain, Saccharine Show: He's a cybernetic, misanthropic megalomaniac with no hesitation in committing atrocities in order to maintain his authority. He stands out since most of the series involves light-hearted yet bizarre comedy, and is the sole reason after getting the Hair Ball that he manages to make the series Darker and Edgier with his new abilities.
Hanpen/General Lee Fishcake
- A Father to His Men: He certainly treats his allies with more respect than the main hero.
- Blood Knight: Although he was confident he was superior and later fights for his comrades, Hanpen likes a good fight.
- The Dragon: To the Third.
- Heel-Face Turn: After his defeat, he sides with Bobobo and the gang during the Hair Hunt Tournament.
- Redemption Demotion: Not as bad as Jelly Jiggler, but he's much less useful as a hero than he was as a villain.
- Social Darwinist: He harks on about the worthiness of his opponents.
Jeda the Wind God
Combat Blues/Major Minor
Ujikin TOKIO/Not Nice Cream
Swimsuit Girl and Swimsuit Gal
The subordinates of Major Minor, they are, as their names imply
, a pair of girls wearing swimsuits.
- Heel-Face Turn: Though they weren't exactly evil to begin with, they're convinced by Bobobo to be good, without any hesitation from them.
- Nice Girls: Even when they work under Major Minor, they don't actually do anything to harm the heroes, they just play with each other in the pool and cheer on Major Minor when he needs their support. Bobobo convinces them to abandon the Major and fight for good extremely easily.
- Even Evil Has Standards: When Don Patch fishes Jelly Jiggler back into the fight, Roman Samurai chastises him for breaking the rules.
The former commander of the Y-Block
Lububa of the Bubbles
The former commander of Z Block