- An ice person- Drew can suck the heat out of anything which will cause it to freeze.
- Blade below the shoulder- Drew's guantlets sport hidden blades.
- Deadpan snarker- especially when dealing with Grimdad's antics.
- Knife nut- Drew's weapon of choice.
- Making a splash- Drew's magical/elemental ability
- Neutral good
- Only sane man- Compared to most of his other teammates (especially Grimdad), he's pretty tame in comparison.
- Flaming sword- Nat's weapon of choice.
- Kill it with fire- Nat's preferred method of dispatching enemies (and with good reason).
- Neutral good
- Playing with fire- Nat's magical/elemental ability.
- Back from the dead
- Badass normal- All she has to defend herself is a metallic bamboo tree and yet that's all she needs to kill the first guardian's final form.
- Chaotic good
- Cloud cuckoo lander
- Heroic sacrifice
- Simple staff- Lynn's weapon of choice.
- Trauma induced amnesia- possibly...
- The Big Guy
- Chaotic awesome- most of FFTC's CYOA's come from Grimdad.
- Dating What Daddy Hates- Justified, because his daughter tried to date Azazoth. GRIMDAD blew him up along with several dimensions for his troubles.
- Dark is not evil- In spite of his bombastic attitude and his penchant for shooting souls at his enemies, he honestly cares for his family and only wants them to live in a safe world.
- Fantastic racism- He really doesn't want his daughter to hang out with Azazoth.
- Happily Married- To GRIMMOM.
- Hot blooded
- Improbable weapon user- Uses a machine gun that fires souls, nuff said.
- Leitmotif- HE'S GRIMDAD.
- More Dakka
- No Indoor Voice- Even his commands are single words in all capitals.
- Super Strength
- Sword and gun- after gaining the bedrock blade at the conclusion of act 1.
- Team Dad- ...sorta...?
- Unstoppable rage- Don't touch the tie!
- Cloud cuckoo lander- Sometimes he misses important details when talking about treasure.
- Dishing out dirt- Taso's elemental/magical ability.
- Neutral good
- This is a drill- Taso's weapon of choice.
- Blade below the shoulder- Jason's weapon of choice (when not using his shurikens).
- Blow you away- Jason's elemental/magical ability.
- Chaotic neutral
- Fuuma shuriken- Jason's weapon of choice (when not using them as blades).
- Highly visible ninja- Possibly...
- Knife nut
- Berserk Button: They Called Me Mad!.
- Chaotic Neutral: He wants to improve the world with Magitek. He has destroyed at least one dimension when he failed to do so. He does not stop trying.
- Mad Scientist: He tends to do stuff For Science!
- Shock and Awe: He has a gun that fires bolts of lightning.
- Kill It with Fire: The alternate fire mode.
- They Called Me Mad!: His Berserk Button.
- The End of the World as We Know It: Don't let him access large machinery if he offers to enhance it with magic.
- Ride The Lightning: He appeared on the battlefield and saved Nat from falling on the Ice Knights spike bed by striking him with a lightning bolt from nowhere and catching him after appearing from the lightning bolt.
- BFS: His weapon of choice is a cleaver that is his size.
- Shock and Awe: His elemental/magic ability.
- Blow You Away: His other elemental/magic ability.