Characters: Fight For The Core
Fight for the core (as of 4/4/11) only has a small number of characters that still contribute to the session. However, what they lack in size, they make up in quality. Every character in the RP is unique, quirky, funny, awesome, and above all, great to read about. You'll be hard pressed to find one character that you won't like and even less likely to find a character that's "useless".So without further delay, here are the characters of fight for the core.(Needs a Better Description)
open/close all folders
- An ice person- Drew can suck the heat out of anything which will cause it to freeze.
- Blade below the shoulder- Drew's guantlets sport hidden blades.
- Deadpan snarker- especially when dealing with Grimdad's antics.
- Knife nut- Drew's weapon of choice.
- Making a splash- Drew's magical/elemental ability
- Neutral good
- Only sane man- Compared to most of his other teammates (especially Grimdad), he's pretty tame in comparison.
- Flaming sword- Nat's weapon of choice.
- Kill it with fire- Nat's preferred method of dispatching enemies (and with good reason).
- Neutral good
- Playing with fire- Nat's magical/elemental ability.
- Back from the dead
- Badass normal- All she has to defend herself is a metallic bamboo tree and yet that's all she needs to kill the first guardian's final form.
- Chaotic good
- Cloud cuckoo lander
- Heroic sacrifice
- Simple staff- Lynn's weapon of choice.
- Trauma induced amnesia- possibly...
- The Big Guy
- Chaotic awesome- most of FFTC's CYOA's come from Grimdad.
- Dating What Daddy Hates- Justified, because his daughter tried to date Azazoth. GRIMDAD blew him up along with several dimensions for his troubles.
- Dark is not evil- In spite of his bombastic attitude and his penchant for shooting souls at his enemies, he honestly cares for his family and only wants them to live in a safe world.
- Fantastic racism- He really doesn't want his daughter to hang out with Azazoth.
- Happily Married- To GRIMMOM.
- Hot blooded
- Improbable weapon user- Uses a machine gun that fires souls, nuff said.
- Leitmotif- HE'S GRIMDAD.
- More Dakka
- No Indoor Voice- Even his commands are single words in all capitals.
- Super Strength
- Sword and gun- after gaining the bedrock blade at the conclusion of act 1.
- Team Dad- ...sorta...?
- Unstoppable rage- Don't touch the tie!
- Cloud cuckoo lander- Sometimes he misses important details when talking about treasure.
- Dishing out dirt- Taso's elemental/magical ability.
- Neutral good
- This is a drill- Taso's weapon of choice.
- Blade below the shoulder- Jason's weapon of choice (when not using his shurikens).
- Blow you away- Jason's elemental/magical ability.
- Chaotic neutral
- Fuuma shuriken- Jason's weapon of choice (when not using them as blades).
- Highly visible ninja- Possibly...
- Knife nut
- Berserk Button: They Called Me Mad!.
- Chaotic Neutral: He wants to improve the world with Magitek. He has destroyed at least one dimension when he failed to do so. He does not stop trying.
- Mad Scientist: He tends to do stuff For Science!
- Shock and Awe: He has a gun that fires bolts of lightning.
- Kill It with Fire: The alternate fire mode.
- They Called Me Mad!: His Berserk Button.
- The End of the World as We Know It: Don't let him access large machinery if he offers to enhance it with magic.
- Ride The Lightning: He appeared on the battlefield and saved Nat from falling on the Ice Knights spike bed by striking him with a lightning bolt from nowhere and catching him after appearing from the lightning bolt.
- BFS: His weapon of choice is a cleaver that is his size.
- Shock and Awe: His elemental/magic ability.
- Blow You Away: His other elemental/magic ability.