The various Masters, Servants and other characters currently introduced in Fate Regalia
open/close all folders
Liu Long Mei
My my, is this what the youth are like today?
A second year at OLYMPUS, Hakan is the (future) master of Berserker. A Dead Apostle, he is known for his laugh and apparent maturity.
Kimon no Kazu
Well... Let's hope I don't hit your vitals by mistake.
Drake is one of the main characters of Fate/Regalia and Master of Kaiser. A rather strange Englishman associated with the Clock Tower who is currently attending classes in the Athena Academy aboard OLYMPUS.
- Aerith and Bob - A strange case. His father and family have all pretty normal names like Drake Walker while her mother wanted to name him Edelphius.
- Blue and Orange Morality - Drake follows his own almost entirely made-up code of morals, which is rather difficult to understand by anyone who isn't him.
- Chick Magnet - Surprisingly, given he's not that handsome.
- Death Seeker - At least in his first years of career. Later he decided it was best to enjoy the little life he had left.
- Hired Gun
- Knight in Sour Armor
- Older Than He Looks - Self-Reinforcement allowed his body to stay like when it was around eighteen years old.
- One of the Kids - He is a 40 years old man hanging around people usually around 18. Subverted partially because he does not only act, but looks like he's in his eighteens.
- Reinforcement - Drake's main field of specialization.
- Secretly Dying
- Secretly Wealthy - Drake has more money at his disposal than the average person at OLYMPUS.
- Technical Pacifist - Once a full blown pacifist, his job did not allow for such idealism.
- Thou Shalt Not Kill - He hasn't killed a single human opponent in his entire career as a Freelancer.
"A fight to the death? Damn... I was hoping I could ask you out before we came to that."
A member of the Sea of Estray and a third year student in Athena Academy, Firo is the Master of Lancer. An Italian magi from an ancient lineage, Firo has spent most of his life traveling around the world in search of magical knowledge and excitement.
- Abomination Accusation Attack - She-who-thus-guards has tried to do one of these on Firo, despite being her ally the one who's responsible for all that.
- Absurdly Powerful Student Council - Joined this on his first day in OLYMPUS.
- Bad Ass Bookworm
- Badass in a Nice Suit - Firo sure loves his colored suits.
- Confusion Fu - Is a mage, but has E rank CAS. Has a sword, but has no knowledge (nor the physical ability) of how to wield it properly.
- Combat Pragmatist
- Frameup - Firo was framed for almost beating to death one of his friends by She-who-thus-guards.
- Gentleman Thief - Over the years, Firo has stolen magical/spiritual knowledge from a mind-bending amount of people, including the Taima, various Half-Demon families, the Edelfelts and the Sealed Archives of the Clock Tower.
- Guile Hero
- Loveable Rogue - Firo may not have much care for rules, laws and regulations, but he is an honestly good person and a loyal friend.
- Mind Rape - Almost happened to him, when he tried to absorb all the written knowledge in Apollo Library, a gigantic library housing millions of texts.
- Red Baron - "The Mad Librarian of Firenze"
- Spot of Tea - When reaching his dorm, Firo met Charleston Fox, a rather well known Master. They then sat down for a nice cup of tea.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni - Forms this with Kazu. Ironically, in this case, the Red Oni is the intellectual bookworm, while the Blue Oni is the dangerous Half-Demon.
- The Charmer - Is supposedly this, but his luck with women seems to have taken a turn for the worse in OLYMPUS.
- Combat Pragmatist - Katsu is just about willing to use whatever happens to be on the environment, any indirect tactics that are useful or just downright underhanded if he meets with an overwhelming opponent that can't be defeated with sheer force.
- Defeat Means Friendship - If he has to, Katsu will try to beat the tar out of his opponent if it gets him/her to listen. Otherwise, the excrement shall hit the oscilatory device for the person in question.
- Fanboy - Has shown to have a liking to the singer Nana Mizuki.
- Stepford Smiler - Mild subversion. Katsuhiro wants to show his feelings as sincere, but there is a reason why he's this way.
- The Clan - The Asakami, one of the four families of the Demon Hunter Organization.
- We Can Rule Together - A benign version, depending on your point of view. Katsuhiro is in OLYMPUS so that he can find a way to unite all the four families together to form a single great group that is able to work together in wiping out any demons that plague Japan. It remains to be seen if he'll be successful or not.
- Accidental Pervert - the infamous shower scene.
- Beneath the Mask - Zero's player narrates his thought process. generally, what Zero is saying and what he is thinking are completely different
- Break the Cutie - on the breaker side, according to a short story
- Chick Magnet - something of a memetic mutation, but Zero attracts alot of attention, more or less against his will. The GM has nearly flat out stated his troubles are only beginning.
- Combat Pragmatist
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas - something of a subversion, despite how selfish he comes across as, Zero still has loyalty to the Takashi family
- Forceful Kiss - as the kiss-y, at the infamous bar scene. some have said Zero had it coming. Others, that his ability to attract unwanted attention is gender nuetral.
- Ho Yay - see forceful kiss
- Jerkass Dissonance - in the interviews and player thread, Zero has a certain level of notoriety, despite being an unrepentant jerk
- Lack of Empathy - And how.
- Manipulative Bastard - occasionally described as a less successful Kotomine by his player.
- Mind Rape - Zero's magical response to shizuku in the shower scene. Seemed moderately contrite afterward.
- Not Distracted by the Sexy - Zero's response to an extremely attractive naked girl? Oh, Crap. His highest priority was getting the hell out, though he did have an urge to sketch her
- Pragmatic Villainy - see true nuetral
- Rhymes on a Dime - when confronted by the scatterbrained Haru in the manga club, his response to her questions was....odd
- Sacrificed Basic Skill for Awesome Training - Zero in a short story demonstrated an ability to use his reinforced body and weak strength to control a fight with a much more powerful half breed demon, but it was stated his style lacked any potential for offense in order to reach that level.
- Sherlock Scan - multiple times, most notably when eying up the mark in the bar. Though, from how that went down, its possible he isn't that good at it. Or possibly that the mark was just better
- Spit-Trail Kiss - see forceful kiss
- Super Toughness - Zero's body was altered from a young age, and he has the highest level of Endurance a PC can reach
- The Sociopath - Zero doesn't seem to care about any of the people he meets, and merely acts in the manner he thinks most likely to get him what he wants.
- True Neutral - Zero has yet to act in a way that was entirely motivated by self interest. It's questionable whether the R-links of regalia truly apply to him as they do who he links with.
- Trying to Catch Me Fighting Dirty
- Weak, but Skilled - Zero's strength is nonexistent, he uses a parry and dodge style of combat to compensate
- Xanatos Speed Chess - most notably in his using Daisuke as an opportunity to examine the superhuman Kimiko or in his interactions in locating the bar where the mark was.
Siegfried von Himmelstein
Viktoria von Einzbern
- Blood Knight - Gin loves to fight and tends to challenges almost everyone he meets to a battle. He values battles as fun and enjoyable training experiences and views everyone he meets as an opponent who is clearly stronger then him
- Flash Step - As a demon hunter, Gin is gifted with the special power of ESP. Gin's ESP manifests as the ability to teleport from place to place. More will be added when more info is revealed
- Katanas Are Just Better - As a child of the Ryougi clan, Gin was raised to master the ways of the katana, and during his travels around, he has perfected his own special battle style with the sword
- Red Baron - While Gin has yet to gain a title for himself, his other personality, Jin is known as "The Terror of Death" by the few people that have meet her and not lost there lives in the battle
- Split Personality - Being a member of the Ryougi clan, Gin has two personalities; The friendly male personality Gin, and the battle oriented personality Jin. Due to an inability of cooperation, Gin is more dominate and he maintains control of the body for a large amount of time
Luis Sancho Díaz
"Sometimes I think I'm in way over my head..."
Luis Diaz is one of the main characters of Fate/Regalia and the Master of Squire. A young Spaniard associated with Clock Tower who is currently attending classes at Athena Academy aboard the floating city, OLYMPUS.
Played by Mssr Neko
Elaine Rousseau D'Normandy
- Killer Rabbit
- The Unreveal - Yeah. It was stated in the rulebook that Assassins have to be one of the ninteen Hassan-i-Sabbahs.
I may not have avoided myriads of arrows while I was alive, nor I did jump in front of deadly magic spells and come out alive, and let's not even get started in the topic of slaying dragons and other mythical creatures; but at least I was clever enough not to try.
Servant of Drake Walker in Regalia. A rather strange Servant who seems to lack any sort of pride about his own fighting skills and past achievements, who insists that the present is the only thing that really matters. A cautious, sensible, yet still caring individual who worries more about the well-doing of others rather than his own, whose desire to help others is matched only by his almost child-like curiosity. However, does being good make him a fool?
- Badass Adorable - despite her small build, it has been stated she may be able to take down some opponents who are much stronger then her
- Fortune Teller - In her past life she was a famed oracle
- Little Miss Snarker - She tends to make smart remarks toward Gin to tease him for her own amusement
- Seers - It's her class name, plain and simple
- Sour Supporter - She habitually views her Master's plans as moronic or foolish (See Little Miss Snarker above)
- Tsundere - She tends to make snide and snarky remarks to Gin, but she does truly care for him and shows it from time to time
"Logic? Strategy? Nonsense!! A true Hero needs no such things!"
Servant of Luis Sancho Diaz in Regalia. An overzealous old gentleman who seems quite out of place in this war of heroes. Common sense and logic are almost lost on this Servant who exudes more energy than it seems. As such, he ventures out seeking new quests to fulfill his role as a knight errant
to spread justice
and protect the helpless. But, it seems that while he takes these "tasks" in hopes in doing good, all his efforts tend to do more harm than good, much to Luis' chagrin.
Hael-ul Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri
Illumin von Einzbern
Iryaviel von Einzbern
Jacques de Florence
- Red Baron - “Knightmare of Tuscany”
- Then Let Me Be Evil - When Jacques learned the truth of what happened to "His autumn sky". And the sky was stained in blood.
Seo Akira & Seo Shizune
Vielyna von Einzbern
Archer (Illumin von Einzbern)
Archer (Lobo Gestheint)
Artificer (Tetsuyama Rin)
Assassin (Ryougi Mana)
Caster (Vielyna von Einzbern)
Defender (Asakami Kazuya)
Gunner (Velvet Goodman)
Hunter (Liza Mezzalforte)
Lancer (Numerica Loch)
Reaver (Sofia Stockholm)
Rider (Pop Kim)
Saber (Fujou Suzuka)
Saber (Iryaviel von Einzbern)
Squire (Kushina Yamato)
Former Master from the Prototype generation that came to OLYMPUS whose roots can be traced all the way back to one of the soldiers that was part of Iskander's Army
. A powerful magus (same power level as a Dorm Head) whose abilities draw inspiration from the Komodo Dragon.