Characters / Fall Out Toy Works
The main antagonist, his company controls production of pretty much everything in Los Angeles and controls the weather. He doesn't have much, if any control, over his horrible love life, and his company's failure to produce a suitable robotic companion leads him to commission the Toymaker to create the most advanced robot yet to accomplish this.
One of Toymaker's creations, a toy originally intended for two abusive children before Toymaker took him back (to his detriment).
Formally a call girl in an establishment called "The Toy Box", she, with the help of the Toymaker, becomes a courier and serves as a potential love interest for Toymaker.
Another one of Toymaker's creations, a "phone with personality" shaped like a moth. Attempts to be the voice of reason to Toymaker and the other toys.
- Second Law My Ass: Puts calls in from other people regardless of Toymaker's say-so in issue 2 and makes some questionably legal arrangements to get Toymaker into Baron's shindig in issue three although Toymaker ended up dreaming all that up.
- Robot Buddy: Now in convenient cellular Snarky Nonhuman Sidekick flavor.
The Toymaker's greatest creation, an advanced robot commissioned by the Baron as a robotic companion.
- Fake Memories: Implanted in her by the Baron and his scientists to try and avert having her experience real life and to speed up her development. This leads to her becoming rather unstable to the point where she purges herself of all of them, including some of the few actual memories she has.
- Fembot: Well, yeah.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: In issue 4 and issue 5, when Mr. Moth reveals that the real world experiences that Baron had agreed to let her pursue were actually Fake Memories taken in the same fashion as those that had been initially implanted into her. This breaks her down to the point where she choses to hook herself into a machine that has Fake Memories mainlined into her.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Averted. Although early speculation by fans had her pegged as this and signs abound that Toymaker created her with this in mind, any chances of her being one were dashed as soon as Baron made it clear that she would not be doing much of anything besides her orders.
- Religious Robot: Tiffany and some of Baron's Mecha-Mooks are seen at a church with a heavy Christian bent but whether or not this was real or another false memory remains to be seen.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Shown and lampshaded in issue 4 with Tiffany having a cooldown smoke after an argument with Baron.
- Sex Bot: Designed to perform in this capacity, shown to have sex with Toymaker in dream sequences in issue 3 and has apparently had sexual encounters with other robots.
Former robotics savant and member of smuggling operation/arts collective/La Résistance
The Fallout Shelter, now in charge of a failing toy company, Fall Out Toy Works.
- Everyone Calls Him Toymaker: Hoo boy. The comic synopsis for the second issue said his actual name was Jasper, one of the data files Mr. Moth brings up in the fourth issue has his name as "Chris Toymakeras". The final page of the final issue reveals his name is actually Alistar and brings up the possibility of his last name actually being Toymaker.
- He's Back: Lampshaded by Mr. Moth and eventually carried out.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: After the events of issue 3 when Tiffany is taken away from him (again).
- Roaring Rampage of Rescue: Toymaker goes into mass production of a pack of toy robots (with weapons and jetpacks), calls for help from old friends, and storms Baron's zeppelin base to get Tiffany back.
- Smart People Build Robots