Characters: Fall Out Toy Works
BaronThe main antagonist, his company controls production of pretty much everything in Los Angeles and controls the weather. He doesn't have much, if any control, over his horrible love life, and his company's failure to produce a suitable robotic companion leads him to commission the Toymaker to create the most advanced robot yet to accomplish this.
- Faux Affably Evil: Baron makes himself out to be perfectly civil in his business dealings and even serves as a mall Santa for orphaned kids...but it's very much an act and only the most oblivious would be fooled.
- His Name Really Is Baron
- Mecha-Mooks: Has several, including one he changes into a Mechanical Monster in Toymaker's dream sequence in issue 3.
- Zeppelins from Another World: Baron's base of operations.
CrybabyOne of Toymaker's creations, a toy originally intended for two abusive children before Toymaker took him back (to his detriment).
- Robot Kid: Crybaby is a boy robot in a bear suit pulled straight out of the cover art for Fall Out Boy's Folie a Deux. They also don't call him "Crybaby" for nothing.
- The Quiet One
- Took a Level in Badass: Participated in Toymaker's siege of Baron's zeppelin complete with jetpack and a Scarf of Asskicking!
Gravity WellesFormally a call girl in an establishment called "The Toy Box", she, with the help of the Toymaker, becomes a courier and serves as a potential love interest for Toymaker.
- Awesome McCoolname: Gravity Welles.
Mr. MothAnother one of Toymaker's creations, a "phone with personality" shaped like a moth. Attempts to be the voice of reason to Toymaker and the other toys.
- Second Law My Ass: Puts calls in from other people regardless of Toymaker's say-so in issue 2 and makes some questionably legal arrangements to get Toymaker into Baron's shindig in issue three although Toymaker ended up dreaming all that up.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Genre Savvy: Mr. Moth lampshades Toymaker's He's Back moment and one of his sassier Genre Savvy moments during the Toymaker and Baron's final showdown leads to him getting killed by the Baron.
- Robot Buddy: Now in convenient cellular Snarky Nonhuman Sidekick flavor.
TiffanyThe Toymaker's greatest creation, an advanced robot commissioned by the Baron as a robotic companion.
- Fake Memories: Implanted in her by the Baron and his scientists to try and avert having her experience real life and to speed up her development. This leads to her becoming rather unstable to the point where she purges herself of all of them, including some of the few actual memories she has.
- Fembot: Well, yeah.
- Heroic BSOD: In issue 4 and issue 5, when Mr. Moth reveals that the real world experiences that Baron had agreed to let her pursue were actually Fake Memories taken in the same fashion as those that had been initially implanted into her. This breaks her down to the point where she choses to hook herself into a machine that has Fake Memories mainlined into her.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Averted. Although early speculation by fans had her pegged as this and signs abound that Toymaker created her with this in mind, any chances of her being one were dashed as soon as Baron made it clear that she would not be doing much of anything besides her orders.
- Religious Robot: Tiffany and some of Baron's Mecha-Mooks are seen at a church with a heavy Christian bent but whether or not this was real or another false memory remains to be seen.
- Ridiculously Human Robot: Shown and lampshaded in issue 4 with Tiffany having a cooldown smoke after an argument with Baron.
- Sex Bot: Designed to perform in this capacity, shown to have sex with Toymaker in dream sequences in issue 3 and has apparently had sexual encounters with other robots.
ToymakerFormer robotics savant and member of smuggling operation/arts collective/La Résistance The Fallout Shelter, now in charge of a failing toy company, Fall Out Toy Works.
- Everyone Calls Him Toymaker: Hoo boy. The comic synopsis for the second issue said his actual name was Jasper, one of the data files Mr. Moth brings up in the fourth issue has his name as "Chris Toymakeras". The final page of the final issue reveals his name is actually Alistar and brings up the possibility of his last name actually being Toymaker.
- He's Back: Lampshaded by Mr. Moth and eventually carried out.
- Heroic BSOD: After the events of issue 3 when Tiffany is taken away from him (again).
- Roaring Rampage of Rescue: Toymaker goes into mass production of a pack of toy robots (with weapons and jetpacks), calls for help from old friends, and storms Baron's zeppelin base to get Tiffany back.
- Smart People Build Robots
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.